Page 199 of 218 FirstFirst ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5448
    When crypto is being pumped up non-stop by YouTube influencers and Floyd Mayweather, you know it's a ponzi scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Laddering out of btc blows my mind.
    I have bills to pay. Also I am a dirty trader at heart. Also I'm only selling a small fraction at a time.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

This guy works at some mom and pop shop called Fidelity or something...never heard of 'em. Probably nothing.

Fidelity Executive Believes Bitcoin's Price 'Bottom Is in' After Last Month's Market Carnage

https://news.bitcoin.com/fidelity-ex...arket-carnage/

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I just wanna know how he gets the robot to talk like that!

OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post

I just wanna know how Tether is still living in your dome rent free.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I just wanna know how Tether is still living in your dome rent free.

Tether stays in the coach house rent-free. It has no ability to pay rent.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

How does puregravity live under the skin of anyone rent free?

Gotta be very thin skinned for that to be going on for years.

I lol'd at 'Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal'

This guy works at some mom and pop shop called Fidelity or something...never heard of 'em. Probably nothing.

Fidelity Executive Believes Bitcoin's Price 'Bottom Is in' After Last Month's Market Carnage

https://news.bitcoin.com/fidelity-ex...arket-carnage/

If that doesn't convince sensible savers that Fidelity is a pump and dump house, I'm not sure what will. Cant stand that company, and I was so pissed that I was forced to use them for over twenty years for my 401ks that I had, and probably owed their existence to bribery in my former HR departments and board rooms.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    If that doesn't convince sensible savers that Fidelity is a pump and dump house, I'm not sure what will. Cant stand that company, and I was so pissed that I was forced to use them for over twenty years for my 401ks that I had, and probably owed their existence to bribery in my former HR departments and board rooms.
    C'mon dude, you know the entire US economy is a pump and dump sustained by JPOW's BRRRR. Watch for what happens when markets dip if there is even a hint of a hint about tapering coming out of the FOMC. FWIW, my Fidelity 401k index fund has some of the lowest fees available through my ADP 401k.

Tether stays in the coach house rent-free. It has no ability to pay rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    How does puregravity live under the skin of anyone rent free?

Gotta be very thin skinned for that to be going on for years.
    I could give a fuck what PG thinks. Two things are going up from this thread: my net worth and PG's level of denial.

Hoskinson: "No one knows what Bitcoin does."

^^^ Cardano should be renamed Rasputin Coin. What a doll!

#technical #issues The exchange's own SHIB holdings might be the only stock available for purchasers to buy. After that price goes down and sheeple buy the dip. LOL. The house always wins.

Name:  1ifZgFT.png
Views: 159
Size:  20.5 KB

I could give a fuck what PG thinks.
    Yes exactly. You could. And you do - pretty much daily.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Yes exactly. You could. And you do - pretty much daily.
    Well, I'm not going to let him post massive inaccuracies freely without rebuttals. Some of us have a good deal of money on the line and he just slings poo for funsies.

Well, I'm not going to let him post massive inaccuracies freely without rebuttals. Some of us have a good deal of money on the line and he just slings poo for funsies.

At least he knows the difference between ‘could’ and ‘couldn’t’.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    At least he knows the difference between ‘could’ and ‘couldn’t’.
    IDGAF

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQue...m_source=share

Swing and a miss.

You’ve said that this is your 401K, so I imagine most of us want it to work out for you. Maybe you should just lean in to that.

Just to be clear, “I could give a fuck” was used properly. As opposed to someone saying I could care less.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Irregardless
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

IDGAF

“I do give a fuck”

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Just to be clear, “I could give a fuck” was used properly. As opposed to someone saying I could care less.
    Read his linked reply. Technically it’s incorrect but it’s been used that way so much that’s it’s accepted.

EDIT: Unless you were just agreeing with me that yes, based on his behavior, he could and clearly does give a fuck?
    Last edited by bennymac; 06-16-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Imagine if Warren Buffet said, "I have money on the line so I don't like hearing what other people have to say about my investments."

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    I haven't use tether very often and honestly I think it's shady.

When you said that it piqued my interest. You are very much into crypto and yet you think it is shady - why? What do you know about Tether? How do you use it and how do you avoid it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whuXHSL1Pg

What are your thoughts about that video?

I thank people when they share "FUD" with me. Agree or not, these concerns can't be just brushed under the rug. People with the most at risk simply want to know the truth.

And now an intermission. This song could be the perfect crypto duet. Actually written by Benny (from Abba) As much as I love AC/DC, Van Halen and Iron Maiden ... this duet rocks.

Nothing is so good it last eternally
    Perfect situations must go wrong
    But this has never yet prevented me
    Wanting far too much for far too long
    Looking back I could have played it differently

Imagine if Warren Buffet said, "I have money on the line so I don't like hearing what other people have to say about my investments."

When you said that it piqued my interest. You are very much into crypto and yet you think it is shady - why? What do you know about Tether? How do you use it and how do you avoid it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whuXHSL1Pg

What are your thoughts about that video?

I thank people when they share "FUD" with me. Agree or not, these concerns can't be just brushed under the rug. People with the most at risk simply want to know the truth.

And now an intermission. This song could be the perfect crypto duet. Actually written by Benny (from Abba) As much as I love AC/DC, Van Halen and Iron Maiden ... this duet rocks.

Nothing is so good it last eternally
    Perfect situations must go wrong
    But this has never yet prevented me
    Wanting far too much for far too long
    Looking back I could have played it differently

A difference of opinion on facts is one thing. However you post made up BS.

NY would've nailed Paolo's balls to the wall if they had a real case. There is no way they would've settled, much less continued to let Tether operate, if they could've convicted them. But go on and keep posting anon accounts Bitfinnex'd and Trolly McTrollface as valid sources.

You know as much about tether as I do, I'm sure. No point trying to engage me on that.

I'm here (mostly) for bitcoin, there's no good reason for me to add more risk. I also made some decisions related to being a USA resident - for instance I use Coinbase, not Binance. I use USDC, not tether, to transfer USD value. It's not rocket science, I'm just trying to be conservative out here in the wild west. ymmv nfa dyor etc

The reason I wanted to post here is just to reiterate that I am still bullish in this cycle. Here is some confirmation bias to that end (Fibonacci level related). It basically shows that each cycle has had a big pullback to the 1.618 fib level measured from the top to bottom of the previous cycle. Pretty slick.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1618.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	377317
    (Always keep in mind that you're looking at a log chart which stretches the bottom and compresses the top)
    source: https://twitter.com/misconfig_exe/st...52683431178240
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau