Page 248 of 645 FirstFirst ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 16106
    Holy loop ring. Sounds like game stop apes are slamming in. 4 bucks overnight. Jesus.

For shera haha

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Hahaha, link has broken through some resistance!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

So LRC back below $3.00. Are you guys BTD or GTFO?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

still not even close to done just got over bought.

I sold my day trade account this morning and the literal peak and bought back in at 2.85, I held 20k tokens though the dip but I my 20k buy in was between .38 and .48 so I am not to worried.

The GME partnership has not even been officially announced, I am not even thinking about selling my HODL account till after that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

I bought some FOMO at $3.22. Then again, my FOMO splurge was $65 worth!

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    I bought some FOMO at $3.22. Then again, my FOMO splurge was $65 worth!

Who knows is it does something stupid 65 could be some real money

i basically earned a free eth in one day plus a couple grand into btc, now holding 1100 lrc.

i'll hold for a while, doing some lazy research seems like it could be a big deal w all the metaverse/npt talk.

also bought shib and doge, couple hunge usd each. why not. some dog coin w all it's hype could become a big deal in the gaming metaverse type shit. who knows

btc rapid 7k drop? is that shorts getting liquidated?

shorts get burned would mean price going up.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    i basically earned a free eth in one day plus a couple grand into btc, now holding 1100 lrc.

i'll hold for a while, doing some lazy research seems like it could be a big deal w all the metaverse/npt talk.

also bought shib and doge, couple hunge usd each. why not. some dog coin w all it's hype could become a big deal in the gaming metaverse type shit. who knows

btc rapid 7k drop? is that shorts getting liquidated?
    You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

i've got a solid strategy. apparently not cool enough for you.

sorry i don't know the ins and outs of everything a deeply as you

what i do know is i turned 4 figures into 6. and don't plan on touching any of that 6 for 10/15 yrs. only adding to it.

Well, we do seem to be in the late stages of a shoeshine boy market at this point, but I don’t even know if that matters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie.
    From what little I've gleaned in here in terms of actual tips; more objectively good helpful stuffs coming from Byates1 & bushwacka. I made the mistake of jotting down notes and figuring I'd "do my own fucking research" and watch for a little while. I just watched you guys make a heap of money while I took notes.

From what little I've gleaned in here in terms of actual tips; more objectively good helpful stuffs coming from Byates1 & bushwacka. I made the mistake of jotting down notes and figuring I'd "do my own fucking research" and watch for a little while. I just watched you guys make a heap of money while I took notes.
    Sig checks out.

So today BTC sell off is probably due to large institutions selling off in fear of the evergrande default.

What happens when BTC sells off is many people use BTC to trade margins against. When it drops most things will drop because of people trading on margins. I do some short term trading on margins but I rarely hold over night when on margins, its simply to risky IMO.

a short squeeze in the crypto world is not nearly as volatile as the stock market because there is no such thing as synthetic shares or naked short selling in the crypto world. This means while short squeeze happen they never look like what VW looked like in 2009. GME and AMC were not squeeze fyi, neither of those stocks have squeezed yet.

This is what a short squeeze would look like in crypto. on 15 minute chart. They are almost impossible to catch unless you are watching an or have limit sell set up.

Name:  squeeze.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  18.5 KB

you can predict these buy a slight downward trend while trading sideways and but short interest. There are various site where you can look up short interest and days to borrow for both stocks and crypto.

Also option trading can cause large moves in markets as well, I do not understand that enough to explain it though.

Yeah, my buy/sell btc orders are almost always limits. Sometimes I have to do market orders but I prefer not. Currently my buy orders are below 55k and my sell orders are above 69k.

I DCA'd from eth into link again with my mining returns. I just love the link/eth chart because I love a bargain and growing my link bag gives me real satisfaction.
    Henry David Thoreau

So I took 1k and just put it on COS. While I view LRC as both a long term investment and short term trade COS for me will be trade lasting no longer than a couple weeks. IMO its way HIGHER risk than LRC but it does seems to be near the bottom of its support level. COS is not trading on coinbase and I used crypto.com to buy some. If I trusted COS as much as LRC my position would be a 100x times aka my initial LRC position. With that said its 1k and I could see it going from .02 to a .10 in the next couple weeks. It could also do nothing or go the other way, for that understand I am just some guy on the net who happens to be a full time crypto trader, only you can make choices for yourself and I want to be very clear I am ok with losing 1k. I lose 1k all the time but it on high risk plays I take many small positions in the hopes my research actually clicks just 50 percent.

LRC is investing in COS, and the APES have picked up on it.

You're looking for trading ideas. You think you're not but your Fomo is glaring. That's fine but your lack of ability to glean information is on you.

Makers, Shera and I ( and possibly bennymac) and stalefish are simply holding. Byates and Bush are trading around core positions. If you want to trade then there's lots of chats, discords, Reddit etc on that. Better start working a bit harder to understand how these work

again just a dude on the net. not a CFA at all.

but LRC is showing a massive consolidation into a bullflag, as well thursdays is when many of the borrow tokens have to be returned. I am guessing the short sellers from 7 days ago did not get their way. My guess is right now 2:00 pm to maybe 4:00 pm is the last time you can get this for less than 3.40, before we claim 4.00 dollars as support. 5 dollar could happen over night tonight as once it run that is first major sell wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LRC .png 
Views:	43 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	392339

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LRC sell wall. .png 
Views:	41 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	392341

I currently have my day trade account set to sell at 4.91 which IMO is conservative, but I missed my ask ast night as it failed to get to the 3.82 I was asking. With that said this are Cartesi have been great trades today, but I only hold LRC mid/long term as I trade it daily. Again you could lose signficants about amounts of money short term, but if you get stuck upside down in this it will eventually break even or even better. Trade with time, not money.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    You're looking for trading ideas. You think you're not but your Fomo is glaring. That's fine but your lack of ability to glean information is on you.
    Haha. Of course that's what I'm doing. I've got less invested in crypto than you guys probably make and lose in an afternoon. I'll never spend more than a passing curiosity thinking about it.
    My investments right now are my wife having a good job, me having an okay job, and my house. Followed up by some embarrassingly latent retirement savings since said wife was in school for 14 years getting two doctorates only after we spent a decade enjoying the financial reality of the outdoor industry.
    I'm not trying to master crypto, I'm trying to have a little fun and glean some advantage off the same experts that have proven reliable for just about everything since I got here 15 years ago.
    "Do Your Own Research"? Yea, it's called coming to TGR anytime I want to ask someone who knows more about something than I do. If I have an HVAC question, or want to know a good dogfood, or I'm planing a trip to Greek Cyprus, I come here first. It's uncanny how well it works. Coffee? Check. Home Reno? Check. International Travel? Check. Firearms, boots, tibial plateau fractures, unemployment, divorce, bullfighting? Check, check, check, check, check, check.
    Before anyone starts worrying that I'm going to lose the farm because I bet everything on black just because Bushwacka said he liked Johnny Cash, realize that over the last couple days I've spent $200ish on a half dozen crypto purchases. At the same time, I spent $600 getting mountain bike suspension serviced. By next weekend, the suspension will have given me its value in fun. By the same time, this week's FOMO crypto buy in might be worth $300 if I'm wicked lucky. Hell, my initial $20 investment in LRC is pushing $30 now! Sick! After precisely 25 savy limit buys and sells, my total BTC investment of the last 8 months has netted me $150 out of $1500 in. But that $150 is only be cause I HODLed like a motherfucker over the last few months of regret. Fortunately/Unfortunately, I started tiered selling as soon as it peaked over my break even point and now only 3/4 of it is still HODLing.
    One of the best things about TGR is that you can have a ski thread with one guy who's FWT competitor, one who's a trustafarian Aspenite that hasn't skied in years, one living out of his van trying to get a job as a liftie, and one chick who started snowboarding six months ago and can't stop thinking about it. And one of them probably has a solid rec for a leaf blower. And there's always one who thinks Scarlett Johansson looks like a dude.

and one chick who started snowboarding six months ago and can't stop thinking about it.
    I call BS hopium.

I call BS hopium.
    Right? Who starts snowboarding in May? Maybe some South American chick, but who cares about her leaf blower recommendations, you probably can’t even buy those up here.

and one chick who started snowboarding six months ago and can't stop thinking about it.
    where do I invest in this?

Haha. Of course that's what I'm doing. I've got less invested in crypto than you guys probably make and lose in an afternoon. I'll never spend more than a passing curiosity thinking about it.
    My investments right now are my wife having a good job, me having an okay job, and my house. Followed up by some embarrassingly latent retirement savings since said wife was in school for 14 years getting two doctorates only after we spent a decade enjoying the financial reality of the outdoor industry.
    I'm not trying to master crypto, I'm trying to have a little fun and glean some advantage off the same experts that have proven reliable for just about everything since I got here 15 years ago.
    "Do Your Own Research"? Yea, it's called coming to TGR anytime I want to ask someone who knows more about something than I do. If I have an HVAC question, or want to know a good dogfood, or I'm planing a trip to Greek Cyprus, I come here first. It's uncanny how well it works. Coffee? Check. Home Reno? Check. International Travel? Check. Firearms, boots, tibial plateau fractures, unemployment, divorce, bullfighting? Check, check, check, check, check, check.
    Before anyone starts worrying that I'm going to lose the farm because I bet everything on black just because Bushwacka said he liked Johnny Cash, realize that over the last couple days I've spent $200ish on a half dozen crypto purchases. At the same time, I spent $600 getting mountain bike suspension serviced. By next weekend, the suspension will have given me its value in fun. By the same time, this week's FOMO crypto buy in might be worth $300 if I'm wicked lucky. Hell, my initial $20 investment in LRC is pushing $30 now! Sick! After precisely 25 savy limit buys and sells, my total BTC investment of the last 8 months has netted me $150 out of $1500 in. But that $150 is only be cause I HODLed like a motherfucker over the last few months of regret. Fortunately/Unfortunately, I started tiered selling as soon as it peaked over my break even point and now only 3/4 of it is still HODLing.
    One of the best things about TGR is that you can have a ski thread with one guy who's FWT competitor, one who's a trustafarian Aspenite that hasn't skied in years, one living out of his van trying to get a job as a liftie, and one chick who started snowboarding six months ago and can't stop thinking about it. And one of them probably has a solid rec for a leaf blower. And there's always one who thinks Scarlett Johansson looks like a dude.
    Fkna!
    I call BS hopium.
    Haha!