Page 494 of 631 FirstFirst ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 15768
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    You think 20/30 yrs from now everything will be exactly the same w the US petrodollar? Ya ok bud.

I own 2 homes fully paid for one producing income.

I travel and ski 100 days a year in a brand new 2022 van.

You are a pile of fucking garbage.
    And yet, to your point, you're here on a ski forum being an obtuse jackass.

Dunfree, you're in your 70's. What are you really going to do besides act like a 12 yr old?

Only you would diss on mammoth and the high Sierra. It's a magnificent place.

Why don't you regal us with your amazing locations that make mammoth look like shit?

Oh that's right, you don't actually ski.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    And yet, to your point, you're here on a ski forum being an obtuse jackass.
    Another non skier.

Dunfree, you're in your 70's. What are you really going to do besides act like a 12 yr old?

Only you would diss on mammoth and the high Sierra. It's a magnificent place.

Why don't you regal us with your amazing locations that make mammoth look like shit?

Oh that's right, you don't actually ski.
    Ive skied the eastern Sierra in may many times moron, what’s your point?

I love the Sierra, I just think the ski area’s underwhelming, overcrowded, and expensive

You think mid week mammoth in April may is overcrowded?

You think an 800$ ikon pass to ski the rest of this season and all next is expensive?

Bruh. Vibes.

Pm me your PayPal I'll send a few hunge your way just to help out. You sound broke bro.

You think 20/30 yrs from now everything will be exactly the same w the US petrodollar? Ya ok bud.

I own 2 homes fully paid for one producing income.

I travel and ski 100 days a year in a brand new 2022 van.

You are a pile of fucking garbage.
    “Ladies and gentlemen, I logged in from across half our state to be here. I’m a bitcoin shill. I have many STRs, one of them producing. This work we do is very much a family enterprise… If you buy bitcoin I assure you, every man woman and child here will make me rich beyond my wildest imaginings.”

Name:  IMG_0170.JPG
Views: 346
Size:  46.4 KB
    focus.

Definitely worth a read. It's still so amazing how so many of you in here are ok with, or literally cheering on unconstitutional and undemocratic behavior from our "leaders."

https://www.coindesk.com/consensus-m...o-kill-crypto/

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Definitely worth a read. It's still so amazing how so many of you in here are ok with, or literally cheering on unconstitutional and undemocratic behavior from our "leaders."

https://www.coindesk.com/consensus-m...o-kill-crypto/

“Regulators and the White House need to make it clear that crypto has a future on U.S. shores”

Counterpoint: No they don’t.

The constitution explicitly gives Congress the power to create money, and to regulate it’s value.

You’ve literally been advocating for Bitcoin to replace the dollar, which seems like it could have some effect on the dollars value, no?

What section of the constitution do you believe provides protection for Bitcoin?

To the extent a government anti-crypto agenda came about it mostly happened after the FTX fraud was exposed and then accelerated more recently when crypto presented itself as a systemic risk to the banking system.

In response someone will no doubt provide evidence predating those events. But that's always been the case. There have always been skeptics in government. The right way to look at it is whether on balance there were more pro than anti prior to the FTX fraud.

Congress was mostly friendly towards crypto up until recent events because they were talking about how to regulate it and bring it into the U.S. financial system. Now, nobody wants to see that happen. That might change in the future but the fact is as of today the crypto community only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    What section of the constitution do you believe provides protection for Bitcoin?
    It's part of the FreeDumb Amendment. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    It's part of the FreeDumb Amendment. Duh.
    Well regulated crypto-currency, being necessary for becoming mad-rich, shall not be infringed by my own personal government which also competes against (and attempts to replace) the United States.

Isn’t regulation what a de-fi “currency” is trying to avoid
    Decisions Decisions

What those words mean is that there will be absolutely no regulation, a la guns.

Do try and keep up.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! Trying reading the FDA (FreeDumAmendment).

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Yes, they just want no regulation, including unregulated access to trad-fi institutions…

Another non skier.
    I've helped organize mini mag summits dude, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Another angry confused internet superstar.

Another angry confused internet superstar.
    I never claimed to be shit, you're the one trying to lord your slumlording over others and call people non-skiers. You're just another narcissistic fuckstick looking to make money off others through pump/dumping crypto (as you obviously don't believe that much if you're sinking money into housing instead of BTC true believing like you espouse) and likely being a shitty landlord. Go drive your van around the west and stop trying to high horse people - you might actually find some friends that way.

Wasn't there people that either sold their house or mortgaged it to the roof during the last giant run up?

I want someone to go all in, like Saylor

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I never claimed to be shit, you're the one trying to lord your slumlording over others and call people non-skiers. You're just another narcissistic fuckstick looking to make money off others through pump/dumping crypto (as you obviously don't believe that much if you're sinking money into housing instead of BTC true believing like you espouse) and likely being a shitty landlord. Go drive your van around the west and stop trying to high horse people - you might actually find some friends that way.
    Yeah I just raised all the rents they can barely afford it who cares though right. I'm all about keeping ppl in poverty.

I also got them to buy BTC at 60k w thier remailing savings then they lost that so I have them paying me on a separate personal loan at 30% interest rate..

Life is good man..

Pizza cutter

This thread brings the lulz

https://twitter.com/tayvano_/status/...BtCZZKMdA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    This thread brings the lulz

https://twitter.com/tayvano_/status/...BtCZZKMdA&s=19

Name:  EED6B155-D8AB-400F-8EBA-C0EE002CE4B5.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  52.5 KB