Page 243 of 650 FirstFirst ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 16226
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    This is starting to sound like Tijuana of the North
    Now if we can just convince the Canadians to smuggle in some off brand pharmaceuticals we’ll be golden.

Canadians will bring you brand name

Definitely Benny Profane. The dunce cap of TGRz

Did anyone else get in on the Loopring action this week? It has ran from .35 cents to 1.81 on strong rumors that they will be a partner with GME on making a more accessible NTF marketplace/NFT Games market place. They are also working on how to tokenize stocks into NFT so companies can sell shares on decentralized exchange instead of manipulated Stock market. Lastly extremely cheap gas fees and other solid fundamentals.

From market stand point it has a token allocation of 1.3 billion(96 percent issued). I believe we are seeing a supply squeeze in action. The market is volitile and you may be able to buy in at 1.45 if the cards are in your favor.

Isn't there more than rumors on that relationship with GME?

I'm long GME, so LFG.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Its a Github leak from LRC, and strong connection of staff who has worked for both, but nothing officially announced.

Anti-Anti-Crypto
    The currency of autocracy.
    by R. Marshall Brandt
    November 2, 2021 5:07 am
    Anti-Anti-Crypto

A funny thing happened one evening to Yaya Fanusie, a teacher of mathematics turned CIA analyst, who now specializes as a consultant on money laundering and cryptocurrency. He was giving a speech to large institutional investors about crypto. He asked for a show of hands from the audience: “Who here owns cryptocurrency?”

Not a single person in the audience raised their hands.

However, also in that room were the waitstaff—and every single one of them raised their hands.

I had a similar experience in 2019 while getting a computer repaired at a small computer repair store. “Do you do anything with cryptocurrency?” I asked the repair guy, out of curiosity. The fellow, a white man in his early 20s, looked around, before replying, “Oh yes. Helium [coin] is going to replace bitcoin.” I remember that part exactly. After that he followed with a disquisition about there being servers in the forest behind Pawleys Island, South Carolina, and then something about the US government being unable to stop the crypto movement.

He spoke in the complicated, convoluted way that I first became familiar with when I lived in LA and contact with scientologists was a commonplace. I suppose the best way to describe it would be the hushed tones of someone who, after spending a lot of time on the internet, believes they have stumbled into grave national security secrets. I was not surprised when this gentleman told me that he was . . . familiar . . . with Qanon.

This was a couple of years ago, when cryptocurrency had been written off for dead, and being for freaks and scammers. Before COVID. Before January 6.

But it was smack-dab in the middle of a multi-year attack on the faith in government by a lawless and reckless sitting president.

To put it plainly: I suspect that our current moment of crypto ascent was made possible by the conservative movement and the man who hijacked it.

Blockchain technology has been around since the 1980s. Bitcoin, the most famous cryptocurrency, has been around since 2008.

But it was only in 2017 that bitcoin jumped to a level where everyone from pension fund managers to ordinary citizens took notice. It’s not abnormal for new technology to attain a high relative value to existing technology. Bitcoin wasn’t “new,” though. In late 2016 —right around when Donald Trump was securing the Republican nomination—the price of bitcoin began rapid appreciation, which jumped with Trump’s victory and inauguration. In May of 2017, bitcoin’s curve went vertical.

You can tell yourself a just-so story about this coincidence. How the same anti-establishment voters Trump brought into politics suddenly became bullish on anti-establishment “currency,” too. But maybe it’s more than a just-so story.

Conservatives have long held a fetish for the collapse of the federal government. (It’s the mirror image of how liberals romantically imagine that government must play a helpful, important role in every aspect of society.) It is not, for instance, an accident that every other commercial on Fox and talk radio is an advertisement encouraging people to buy gold. And while sophisticated investors may own gold as a perceived hedge against inflation, they do not typically own it in physical forms. (And they definitely don’t own it in commemorative Trump coins.)

Shockingly, according to a Harris poll, almost 1 in 10 people claimed that they spent part of their Trump-signed stimulus checks on crypto. That’s just the number of people who were willing to tell a pollster that despite being qualified as in financial distress, they spent their money on a highly-speculative asset class.

Just some back-of-the-envelope math: 159,000,000 stimulus checks were sent out. Let’s pretend that all of them went to households, so the number of actual people this represents gets cut in half. That’s 79,000,000 individual recipients; 10 percent of that is, 7,900,000 people. Who bought cryptocurrency.

Another coincidence: 7.9 million is also close to Biden’s popular vote margin. Crypto voters are now a thing.

Joe Bidens margin of victory in Arizona, just to pick a state at random—was 10,457 votes. It is not unreasonable to assume that given the adoption of crypto, there are 10,500 voters for whom cryptocurrency is the central issue in Arizona.

Out of the primordial distrust stew of 2017 there emerged a group of people who view themselves as “bitcoin maximalists.” These were guys who were pumping bitcoin on the internet and as per the new normal of social media, the loudest and the craziest made the leap from Twitter to CNBC. (Here’s a guy tearing up money on CNBC.) Back then, the central case for bitcoin was that the actions of the Fed made the impending collapse of the dollar a certainty. Rooting for bitcoin meant rooting for the failure of the US government. Now the anti-anti’s are lining up to curry favor with the bitcoin maximalists. Texas is welcoming energy intensive bitcoin mining with open arms. Remember, it’s likely that about 7,900,000 have a financial interest in this stuff now–maybe they don’t care as much about voter suppression laws as they do the price of bitcoin.

As a mode of thought, “In a world where the dollar is collapsing, the government is collapsing, and only bitcoin can save you,” aligns nicely with “I alone can fix it.”

Maybe it wasn’t a coincidence at all.
    Bushwaka, congrats you have succeeded in lowering the intelligence of this thread all by yourself.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Bushwaka, congrats you have succeeded in lowering the intelligence of this thread all by yourself.

lol I literally told people to invest in something that was .41 cents and now is sitting at 1.44 after a day time high of 1.89. I literally made enough money today to buy a new Supra.

You can go fuck yourself unless you can objectively say where I was wrong.

I also understand there is no way to work yourself to having money, you have to take it, no one gets rich though hard work.

but your right the dollar is broken, and anyone holding large amounts of it, is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    lol I literally told people to invest in something that was .41 cents and now is sitting at 1.44 after a day time high of 1.89. I literally made enough money today to buy a new Supra.

You can go fuck yourself unless you can objectively say where I was wrong.

I also understand there is no way to work yourself to having money, you have to take it, no one gets rich though hard work.

but your right the dollar is broken, and anyone holding large amounts of it, is a moron.
    Quoted for posterity
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Bushleague- what percentage of that profit is gonna be reported to the IRS?

I have no money man. I made 18k last year. Its obvious I have no idea what I am doing. Plus do you want more corporate Bailout and war? Is that what you really want.

Is that why you freaked out when that guy posted the text of your PM to him? And you wanted to get lawyers involved? Because…you made so little money?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Quoted for posterity
    dude I made 240 percent return in a week on that asset alone. What was your return this week?

So just wondering when somebody is going to be offered $20,000 to come buy some Bitcoin with bushwacka’s computer or some stupid shit.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    So just wondering when somebody is going to be offered $20,000 to come buy some Bitcoin with bushwacka’s computer or some stupid shit.
    hunh? that literally does not make any sense at all.............

I had a buddy lose a massive grip of crypto cash after he bought a new laptop from Amazon…. On a deep dive turns out it was a return and had a back door keystroke logger….. best advice is get a Ledger Nano, and don’t fucking brag about returns, lots of very smart hackers with tons of free time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

hunh? that literally does not make any sense at all.............
    Oh right. Logic is the filter that these challenges must pass through. Of course.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I had a buddy lose a massive grip of crypto cash after he bought a new laptop from Amazon…. On a deep dive turns out it was a return and had a back door keystroke logger….. best advice is get a Ledger Nano, and don’t fucking brag about returns, lots of very smart hackers with tons of free time.
    Or a physical wallet.

General rules: it’s not smart to brag specifics about your crypto holdings - nor is it smart to brag specifics about tax dodging the IRS

Haha. You wonder if Matt Damon is getting paid in dollars. Betcha.

literally.

you keep using that word.... i do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    you keep using that word.... i do not think it means what you think it means.
    ummm I literally know what literally means.

ummm I literally know what literally means.
    https://youtu.be/0hrrAz8W-B4

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Yeah that quote making the list was a head scratcher. Whereas if you put $100 in SHIB eight months ago you would have about $750k right now. This person bought about $8,000 worth of SHIB last August which is now worth $5.7 billion. From $8,000 to $5.7 billion in 400 days makes it one the greatest trades ever:

Attachment 390716
    and now comes the dump. Pump n dumps, what a wonderful new world that’s never been before.