Page 408 of 650 FirstFirst ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 16231
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Hear me out: what if they aren’t actually decentralized, and they lie to their customers about the risks?
    That couldn’t be true.

I bought, hopefully my new van gets here next week, allowing me to sell the current one and come up w cash for BTC. Does BTC go to 12/14? Who knows.

It's a good time to buy.

Also, BTC is the only true decentralized entity. The Blockchain was released to the world. The founders disappeared. Here we are 12/14 yrs later.

Fidelity, 4th largest asset manager in the world, has a price target of 1M per by 2030.

Buy some.

Maybe the founder was Keyser Soze

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I bought, hopefully my new van gets here next week, allowing me to sell the current one and come up w cash for BTC. Does BTC go to 12/14? Who knows.

It's a good time to buy.

Also, BTC is the only true decentralized entity. The Blockchain was released to the world. The founders disappeared. Here we are 12/14 yrs later.

Fidelity, 4th largest asset manager in the world, has a price target of 1M per by 2030.

Buy some.
    TGR’s own Gil Gunderson.

Says the pussy who is afraid to keep a couple grand in silver in a storage unit.

Keep living your mediocre life jong.

Says the pussy who is afraid to keep a couple grand in silver in a storage unit.

Meh, I’m doing alright.

burger flipping, skid steer driving incel say what, mediocre Walmart parking lot?

Fidelity also has..or had.. A price target of $100,000 by 2023... Just as illogical and pie in the sky as the million target... But cultists have to believe.. While also demeaning others that don't share their delusion.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Could easily hit a hundred grand next year.

Hear me out: what if they aren’t actually decentralized, and they lie to their customers about the risks?
    Exhibit A:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA40D35A-9BC8-4F88-A315-0C37372B8814.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	420483

https://twitter.com/ahcastor/status/...Rpcz_zXgJODAtg

Could easily hit a hundred grand next year.
    Or zero. More likely.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

^ill bet you a grand it does not go to 0

If funds were in any of the derivative products or crypto and anything other than a USD money market FDIC fund I doubt they are covered.

What does this have to do with BTC?

Of course there is going to be all kinds of voyager type stuff. Lehman.

Fuck, they just shut off the entire NYSE if it plummets drastically. It's all the same.

F
    E
    A
    R
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    If funds were in any of the derivative products or crypto and anything other than a USD money market FDIC fund I doubt they are covered.
    Right. But these people were misled into believing that they would be covered, and it looks like that was intentional on Voyagers part.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    F
    E
    A
    R
    B
    U
    Y

Fuck, they just shut off the entire NYSE if it plummets drastically. It's all the same.
    Nothing, or tangential at most. Cono question wasn’t specifically about BTC, he was responding about exchanges and other cryto infustries. I was responding to that.

If you think the NYSE is as corrupt/scammy as the crypto world, we’ll I can’t help you I guess….

^ill bet you a grand it does not go to 0
    I’ll bet you a grand it goes below $1,000 if you’ll bet a grand it hits $100k. Before the end of 2023. Cancels out if neither happen or if both happen.
    focus.

I haven’t really unwound the voyager thing…. Them folding wouldn’t have anything to do with FDIC. The only time FDIC becomes important is if metropolitan bank folded. But that’s not the news so that’s just a red herring.

I really doubt that the USD funds are actually at risk. Those are protected because regulation is actually a GOOD thing and metropolitan bank is heavily incented to make sure that if voyager says $1k is in USD at metropolitan, that’s actually true. If that isn’t I think it’s a stretch for metropolitan to not be a party to the fraud and they are ultimately collectible, even if FDIC has to kick in.

Crypto assets are fucked tho.
    focus.

Yes, those 15 minute trading pauses, or closing down until the next business day (20% reduction, extreme!) are “the same”…

Not the same at all. But continue on with repeating your self deluding justifications.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

In London’s Wembley Arena, there were stage lights flashing, pyrotechnics bursting and even flames going off to a cacophony of cheering as Alicia Keys’s “Girl on Fire” came on over the speakers. That’s when Ruja Ignatova, dubbed the “Cryptoqueen,” walked onto the stage in a long, sparkly red dress, promising her cryptocurrency, OneCoin, would take over the world and become “the bitcoin killer.”

The audience at the 2016 event went wild. Amid a crypto boom, OneCoin’s status was surging in the United States and across the globe. But the company’s meteoric rise would eventually meet a swift end.

Just one year later, Ignatova disappeared without a trace, and authorities in Europe and the United States have tried to catch her ever since. The FBI on Thursday added Ignatova to its list of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives — a notoriety normally bestowed on suspected cartel leaders, terrorists and killers. Ignatova, meanwhile, is accused of spearheading a pyramid scheme that defrauded investors of over $4 billion, one considered to be among the largest in history.

“Today’s announcement is a pledge to redouble our efforts to capture Ignatova, to seek justice for her victims and to hold her accountable for her crimes,” Damian Williams, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, said in a Thursday news conference.
    Pyramid?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I’ll bet you a grand it goes below $1,000 if you’ll bet a grand it hits $100k. Before the end of 2023. Cancels out ifneither happen or if both happen.
    Seems like she automatic custodial account that pays out with these events is an actual crypto tech use case?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Pyramid?

One coin to rule them all, one coin to find them, One coin to bring them all, and in the darkness rob them
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime