Page 260 of 281 FirstFirst ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 7023
    Mostly sounds like unnecessarily complicated RPA

This is all you need to know: Buy as much BTC as you can and hold it forever.

Buy a similar amount of eth and hold it forever.

Buy a grand or two of : ada, algo, sol, and hold it forever.

Buy a few hunge of doge and shib and hold it forever.

Your welcome.

Last edited by byates1; 12-05-2021 at 03:01 PM.

I sold my algo earlier this week.

Doesn’t seem to be a good hedge vs the mkt.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I got back into algo, skybridge capital just started a 100 million algo fund.

Worth a couple grand for the long term for me. Turing award winner.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...h_of_usdt_out/

“In the last 24 hours Tether, the creator of USDT, has minted $1,500,000,000 worth of USDT out of thin air.

Nowhere it is documented where the money which was just created comes from and where it actually went.

Before 2019 Tether claimed 100% of its reserves would be backed by actual cash

Suddenly in April of 2019 Tether claimed only 74% of Tether would be backed by "cash and cash equivalents"

A pie chart (yes, this is how they want to proof their reserves) released by Tether in 2021 revealed that only 2,9% would be backed by cash

How much of it is actually backed of the $1,500,000,000 they somehow created in less than 24 hours? You can probably guess“

——

Reddit posts being almost the lowest quality evidence out there I’m just wondering the truth/significance of these claims.

Seems like if Tether has a money printer going and they’re using it to buy other crypto projects that would be bad news

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Mostly sounds like unnecessarily complicated RPA
    Whats standard for a Bahamian (New York) insurance marketplace looking for “non standard capital” to insure projects of a Hong Kong based agriculture helper scheme with interests in Cambodia and India? Maybe bitcoin works best (I dunno)…. but it doesn’t change the insurance business magically so there’s no risk as much as finbros salivating over a Buffet like pool of OPM want to convince people it does.

Anyone have a good reference for the current state of DRM on a blockchain?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Whats standard for a Bahamian (New York) insurance marketplace looking for “non standard capital” to insure projects of a Hong Kong based agriculture helper scheme with interests in Cambodia and India? Maybe bitcoin works best (I dunno)…. but it doesn’t change the insurance business magically so there’s no risk as much as finbros salivating over a Buffet like pool of OPM want to convince people it does.
    I don't understand it either. Someone somewhere has to run the numbers on risk. I'm not talking actuarial level modeling but some level of assessment

Link getting cheaper, bought at

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I got REKT buying LINK at $32 earlier this month. LOL!

Trying to decide if it's time to cut bait and try to knock down the 2021 Uncle Sam bill, or hodl since it seems like ETH/BTC is about to go bananas.
    Sorry about that. I wonder what you'll do then.

I'm still buying link from force of habit. I'm still in the green because my big bag was an a initial purchase between $10-11 over a year ago. But I wonder where we will bottom out.

I know fundamentals aren't cool and hip, but...
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Also forgot to say, I bought the Friday night crash, woke up to a bunch of filled limit orders. I wonder if there is another shoe to drop, trying to be ready for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Tracy Alloway (@tracyalloway) Tweeted:
    Just saw someone describe crypto as 'Mary Kay for young men' and now I'm dying. https://twitter.com/tracyalloway/sta...741525504?s=20

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Sorry about that. I wonder what you'll do then.

I'm still buying link from force of habit. I'm still in the green because my big bag was an a initial purchase between $10-11 over a year ago. But I wonder where we will bottom out.

I know fundamentals aren't cool and hip, but...
    Thanks, but it's all good. I cut bait to reduce my tax bill. I might hop back in if conditions look favorable.

Good luck with your LINK!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey, you guys remember when you called me literally insane for suggesting that Bitcoin mining could be good for the power grid and facilitate green energy development? Good times.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/04/bitc...box=1638794317

you did not just post that. I must be dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    you did not just post that. I must be dreaming.
    I laffed.

Holy shit.

Hey, you guys remember when you called me literally insane for suggesting that Bitcoin mining could be good for the power grid and facilitate green energy development? Good times.

JFC, either you're a bigger idiot than I thought or my sarcasm meter is dead. Someone please tell me if I'm the idiot or he is. BTC mining still consuming the equivalent of all of Norway's electric consumption, all in the service of solving pointless math problems. So fucking stupid.

Ted Cruz...SMH. I mean, someone hijacked his TGR account or something, right? You cannot be serious [/McEnroe]
    [quote][//quote]

So you guys all read the article, right?

Took some Matic profits. Turned it into Klima. Right now Klima token is approx 3.5x the value of the assets in their treasury so that seems about right

I skimmed it and this quote is my takeaway-

″The analogy I like to use is that if you start smoking two packs a day and then cut back to one pack on holidays, that doesn’t make smoking good for your health,” he says.

So, you're serious.

Yeah. I read Ted Cruz. Ted Fucking Cruz, telling me that, hey, everything is cool, when the shit hits the fan, all the miners have to do is turn off the switch. Awesome. That's fucking genius. Texas agains reminds the world that nobody should be worried that they are the new California, the apogee of western anglo civilization. Like, we are totally doomed.

Bitcoin will now enable Texas to use all of their electric grid all the time now, so we can burn more nat gas and oil!
    Its helping smooth out the unique hiccups in the Texas energy grid, not pushing green energy.

irony is dead

This is sometimes the best example of the "I'm a 50+ year old upper-middle-class white guy who can't even begin to entertain new ideas, even when they might actually be positive" on the entirety of the internet.