Page 350 of 641 FirstFirst ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 16004
    Stalephish bringing back the conspiracy coin valuation. Wonder when Elon will drop his next coin market impacting tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Like gold, there is no scarcity because supply has been exponentially multiplied with derivatives
    I reluctantly somewhat agree with this position. Crooks like Gary Gensler who say they are looking out for investor protection are largely responsible for this by failing to approve a BTC spot ETF while greenlighting futures products.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Stalephish bringing back the conspiracy coin valuation. Wonder when Elon will drop his next coin market impacting tweet?
    Go back and read the posts from December 2018. The messaging is like 95% similar.

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

Even if you had a spot etf there would be options and probably an inverse etf also with options.

I’m sure there are structural reasons of settlement and stewardship preventing a spot etf. A futures contract is always matched.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    We're in a multi-decade global deleveraging event and the bond market is fundamentally broken.

The fed has been irresponsibly pumping up markets for a long time. This accelerated in 2009 via crooks like Timothy Geithner who insisted that the government needed to "inject" hundreds of billions of dollars into the banking system to compensate his banker buddies for the crash they created. QE picked up pace over the years and increased exponentially in 2020 with Covid. The rich got extremely richer and we now have the worst inequality in nearly 100 years. Since shit flows down hill, the fed is driving us into a recession to tame inflation that is largely their fault and the little guys will most likely suffer the most while the rich swoop in to buy the dip. "The man" is furious about the small gains labor has made due to the pandemic and will now attempt to clawback what they view to be rightfully theirs as ruling oligarchs. BTC is part of this shakeout. In a very rare occurrence, the little guys front ran big money on BTC and now they are being shaken out as the ruling class buys it up. Meanwhile the BTC network is operating as designed with blocks being created approximately every 10 minutes and newly issued BTC is becoming programmatically scarcer overtime as USD and other fiat currencies get inflated to infinity. BTC holders will be rewarded in the coming years.

You might think this is all very dark, and you'd be correct. But keep in mind that we live in a world with imperialists who think it's ok to use depleted uranium munitions on little kids that live on the other side of the world as long as the digital number they state at on a screen goes up.
    So why would I buy bitcoin then? Why not assets that produce STUFF and then return profits to investors? Farmland, metal miners, energy companies, etc? Historically people get rich from owning assets that produce things. Not currencies.

Full disclosure I use XMR to conduct nearly all my craigslist transactions.

Please explain to me how the world and especially the USA are operating well right now! I'd love to hear you lay out your case on how everything is going swimmingly and the average Joe's financial situation is getting better everyday. And don't even try to come with some BS about how everything was great until Covid and Putin messed it all up.
    Tell me more about this global deleveraging

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6FFF2A7-D101-442B-BE1D-3E98A71E35D6.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	415802
    https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-in...h-deleveraging

Before covid, it did look like we were finally back to full employment for the first time since the dot com bust, and wages were increasing. Everything was certainly not perfect, but they were getting better.

Everything is worse now, and yes, it’s largely due to a once in a century global pandemic, and the war certainly isn’t helping with inflation either.

I’m not going to lay out a case for how everything is going swimmingly, because it’s obviously not. What I don’t get is how Bitcoin makes any of it better.

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    So why would I buy bitcoin then? Why not assets that produce STUFF and then return profits to investors? Farmland, metal miners, energy companies, etc? Historically people get rich from owning assets that produce things. Not currencies.
    So like, cars?

https://twitter.com/charliebilello/s...90511827730433

Those are also memes and scams, dishonest dipshit.

[QUOTE=stalefish3169;6611413]"The man" is furious about the small gains labor has made due to the pandemic and will now attempt to clawback what they view to be rightfully theirs as ruling oligarchs. BTC is part of this shakeout. In a very rare occurrence, the little guys front ran big money on BTC and now they are being shaken out as the ruling class buys it up. /QUOTE]

Pure fantasy. Simply ignores the existence of a vast marketing machine for crypto. If this were true, then the rich wouldn't be spending real money to hype crypto to the poor.

Bitcon whales are now spending billions in real usd money to market their fake gold to retail investors. Sheeeyit, they are so desperate for new fools that they recently bought most of the ad space at the super bowl. Shaking out the little guy? Far from it, bro. The elites are, in fact, doing all they can to keep the small guy buying more and more.

BTC has been counted out many times before, but has proven hard to kill.

I'll be taking advantage of this sell off, willing to wait 10/15 years. Time will tell.

Willing to wage longer than btc has been around. Lol

how much did the crypto cons spend advertising this weekend? It’s like blow without the hot women in Miami. Just neckbeards.

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    [
    Sheeeyit, they are so desperate for new fools that they recently bought most of the ad space at the super bowl.
    Usually after an industry buys up all the Superbowl ad space it goes up like a rocket ship after right? ..... right?

The U.S. government is continuing to cast stablecoins as a potential threat to the stability of the financial system, with both the Federal Reserve and a senior Treasury official saying Monday the tokens could experience dangerous customer runs.

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022...outputType=amp

Maybe that’s why stocks are getting hit. Crypto businesses seeking liquidity. Sell what you can

Cash app BTC price sub 30k

Stalefish is lecturing about what bitcoin was in 2011?

Was he even in middle school in 2011?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

It’s real easy to make claims when nobody cared

40% bag holders, majority of BTC is held by less than 3%. What an opportunity.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/09/40percent-of-bitcoin-investors-underwater-glassnode-data.html

Bought the dip..

JBDJONG
    He gets it. IT IS ALL ABOUT USD.

ALSO, INTERESTING....

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-09-17-42-16-341_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	321.3 KB 
ID:	415817

Not so stable coin

I use usdc for everything, pegged 1-1 to USD. Earn 1% BTC. Stable

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/09/40percent-of-bitcoin-investors-underwater-glassnode-data.html
    Oh man... that looks awful
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Oh man... that looks awful
    Not if you have laser eyes it doesn’t

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post

If only they would've just invested in something safe, like stonks.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...stanley-2022-5

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    JBDJONG
    He gets it. IT IS ALL ABOUT USD.

ALSO, INTERESTING....

Name:	Screenshot_2022-05-09-17-42-16-341_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	321.3 KB 
ID:	415817

Not so stable coin
    I had to sell off my five figure position of LUNA to pay taxes last month. Luckily I was in deep profit. This UST drama sucks for the space, but Do got super cocky and put a target on his back which made me want to get out.

I don't think UST and LUNA would've collapsed without some nefarious players intentionally trying to bring it down. Double whammy as Do and the Luna Guard Foundation had to unload their massive BTC holdings in an attempt to save the peg.

This sucks for the space as UST was the most decentralized stable coin by several measures. Interesting day for sure. Lots of people wanted this to happen to Tether for years, but it's standing strong at $1.00. Asshats like Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown gonna be all over this and will use it to push for freedom killing legislation that blocks people's ability to spend their own money how they want. But go buy all the lottery tickets you want and make sure to bet on some sports too.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk