Page 227 of 643 FirstFirst ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 16066
    Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    It's no so much that I love crypto. It's more a disdain for a system (shit-stem, thanks Peter Tosh) that has largely stacked the odds against millennials and zoomers. Crypto is a once in a lifetime asymmetrical hedge against that system.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    This. You have an agenda that prevents you from looking at this rationally. Strange that you can explicitly state what is behind your BTC boosterism yet not see that that agenda precludes you from assessing the asset on its merits (or lack of). You're following an ideology and seeing what you want to be there rather than what is actually present.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    This. You have an agenda that prevents you from looking at this rationally. Strange that you can explicitly state what is behind your BTC boosterism yet not see that that agenda precludes you from assessing the asset on its merits (or lack of). You're following an ideology and seeing what you want to be there rather than what is actually present.
    DYOR

hey Stale....you should probably make some calls...Tell these "stupid afghanis" to use Bitcoin....like DUH

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/27/econo...ban/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    hey Stale....you should probably make some calls...Tell these "stupid afghanis" to use Bitcoin....like DUH

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/27/econo...ban/index.html
    My name is Skidog and I make fun of other people's suffering after my country waged devastation on them for decades. I am very smart.

why the fuck did celo gold double in price instantly and fall back down. sketch

this most likely is going to be a huge deal. fackbook tried w libra and the US was like yeah no. but it's unstoppable really.

"There Never Was a Real Tulip Fever"
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ver-180964915/

The electric car thread is a good example of an unemotional discussion that has pro and con arguments made. It doesn’t have an emotionally high pitched defensive vibe to it. Meanwhile I’ve seen rabidly pro Tesla forum discussions elsewhere that are just plain weird & cult like.

Teslarati ^^^ is the funniest site around for rabid fanboys to chase each others tails around.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    "There Never Was a Real Tulip Fever"
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ver-180964915/
    so, they talk in the article how there was actually a tulip bubble it just wasn’t as widespread as Mackay claimed. And the paper mentioned in the comments
    http://www.dklevine.com/archive/thompson-tulips.pdf
    Isn’t particularly reassuring either.

Well I am continuing to route my eth mining gains into stinky linky. Magic 8 ball says eth/link ratio is favorable.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Well I am continuing to route my eth mining gains into stinky linky. Magic 8 ball says eth/link ratio is favorable.
    How has EIP-1559 affected your mining gains?

Hope Link treats you well!

Mining gains are good but they have been since last year so EIP 1559 hasn't caused me any trouble. I can't believe some pools were trying to get miners to coordinate an attack.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

largely stacked the odds against millennials and zoomers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e7Ft5WA.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	384442

Quote Originally Posted by CirqueScaler View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e7Ft5WA.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	384442
    Now do a chart with wages versus housing costs.

Chainlink breaking out, nice to see. I wonder if it'll stick - I'll feel like a genius. I've been watching everyone making bank on these other alts and jeebus nfts while I play the conservative. Not wishing anybody downside, but it would be gratifying to have the last laugh, so to speak. Courage of my conviction?
    Henry David Thoreau

just converted 2.35 eth into btc. i'm pretty much looking at btc as a long term hold and my ada as my speculative asset. i'll hold ada long term, but have some for shorter term gains as well.

will move some into sable coin if huge gains are made, expecting crashes and volatility. everyone is saying it's going to be a big q4 for digital assets, we will see. or it'll crash, we will know for sure around xmas..

saylor doing his thing. dude has balls have to give him that.

So a bunch of assholes just waited to all sell off today? Lol

Oh you know it was coordinated to undermine the El Salvadore news.

I have one overwhelming feeling - disappointment that I did not get a fill on the biggest red candle in btc history. Sigh. Well September is not over yet and maybe we will bleed slowly now. I have buys starting at 42.3.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Oh you know it was coordinated to undermine the El Salvadore news.

I have one overwhelming feeling - disappointment that I did not get a fill on the biggest red candle in btc history. Sigh. Well September is not over yet and maybe we will bleed slowly now. I have buys starting at 42.3.
    At least all of the exchanges worked perfectly this morning. Lol

I'm not the biggest fan of bitboy, but that was entertaining. Music ftw!
    Henry David Thoreau

I generally loathe Coinbase, but this is quite the read. It's almost like the USA is a corrupt oligarchy or something.

https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/...715358721?s=19

Boarding School

I generally loathe Coinbase, but this is quite the read. It's almost like the USA is a corrupt oligarchy or something.

https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/...715358721?s=19

Or maybe Armstrong and Coinbase went way out over their skis and got called on it. A product that yields interest in exchange of a collateral is a security. The structure of the product and its mechanics is what provides "security" to the lender against the borrower.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.