Page 367 of 641 FirstFirst ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 16004
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    If I’m a shill for posting a price chart you’re a huge shill for talking up a coin to mags - a coin that now has people suicidal.

You admitted you were wrong. You’ve yet to admit you’re a huge shill. It’s your own definition. So own it.
    What part of "I admitted that I was wrong about LUNA and left all my posts up." is different from owning it?

Did you delete your SHIB posts?

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post

What does SVEN have to say about SHIB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    What does SVEN have to say about SHIB?
    In general, I think he says stay away from everything but BTC.

What part of "I admitted that I was wrong about LUNA and left all my posts up." is different from owning it?

No one is surprised you won’t admit you’re a huge shill by your own definition.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    How fucking dumb and dishonest do you have to be to whine about your unregulated free for all market being susceptible to nefarious activity in the shitty coin you were pumping? Is that an excuse to anyone but cryptoturds? That’s what you wanted, it made you money bitch.
    I'm not whining about it. I just stated what happened.

As I've said many many times, I don't really think free markets exist for the most part. Generally, they are heavily rigged to favor those with the most money and power. I think having an open source digital ledger is a step in the right direction. Maybe you don't, so I guess you can just keep whining and calling everyone names in your special brand of gibberish.

In general, I think he says stay away from everything... but his BTC investor scam
    Did you read my DYOR research about the great mustached oracle?

You're completely shameless.

No one is surprised you won’t admit you’re a huge shill by your own definition.
    I literally just said multiple times that I was wrong about LUNA. As were many many prominent people in the industry.

You failed to answer my question about whether or not you deleted your SHIB posts.

I literally just said multiple times that I was wrong about LUNA.

You failed to answer my question about whether or not you deleted your SHIB posts.
    You said you were wrong. You did not admit you are a huge shill. Coward and a hypocrite. No one is surprised.

Did you read my DYOR research about the great mustached oracle?

You're completely shameless.
    I've followed Sven on Twitter for a year or two. I don't know his entire life story. He has always seemed like a straight shooter to me. He was a BTC bear until very recently. I've never once read him posting about any sort of obvious scams from his Twitter. You're free to make your own mind up about him I guess though.

You said you were wrong. You did not admit you are a huge shill. Coward and a hypocrite. No one is surprised.
    So I admitted I was wrong and left my posts up. And you deleted your SHIB posts. But I'm the coward. Got it.

So that's don'tDYOR.

got it.

So I admitted I was wrong and left my posts up. And you deleted your SHIB posts. But I'm the coward. Got it.
    Dude you’ve made up more fantasies about me than we can handle. I haven’t deleted anything 😂

It’s transparent you’re trying desperately to deflect attention on to me because you’ve been caught in your own trap of slinging bullshit and calling people you don’t like shills. But you having to make up shit to do it is just pathetic.

Even if your fantasy were true (it’s not) it doesn’t change the fact you shilled Luna by your own definition. And you can’t admit it.

So that's don'tDYOR.

got it.
    It’s technically “Do Just Enough Research to Support Preexisting Bias While Being Careful Not to Read Anything That Makes Me Feel Icky” or DJERSPBWBCNRATMMFI for short.

So that's don'tDYOR.

got it.
    Like I said, I've read hundreds of his posts and never detected any red flags. Sorry.

Does reading tweets count as research?

I was wrong about LUNA. As were many many prominent people in the industry.
    So many many prominent people in this industry can be wrong. And other people can make money proving that. Which makes what happened to Luna essentially deterministic: when was in question, but not if. I'll see your Soros and raise you a Roaring Kitty.

Like I said, I've read hundreds of his posts and never detected any red flags. Sorry.
    And he was a bear once. So definitely trustworthy.

YouTube video making is monetizable without scams.m, watching counts as research. Reading twitter posts not so much.

JFC.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    So many many prominent people in this industry can be wrong. And other people can make money proving that. Which makes what happened to Luna essentially deterministic: when was in question, but not if. I'll see your Soros and raise you a Roaring Kitty.

And he was a bear once. So definitely trustworthy.
    I mean, the whole philosophy behind DYOR is for people to reach their own conclusions and invest their money how they see fit. The way I view this thread is as a collection of those ideas. Unfortunately, it's devolved into a bunch of profanities and name calling.

In my opinion, yes. I've found Twitter to be full of incredible information. You might think differently...and that's ok.

I mean, the whole philosophy behind DYOR is for people to reach their own conclusions and invest their money how they see fit. The way I view this thread is as a collection of those ideas. Unfortunately, it's devolved into a bunch of profanities and name calling.
    ”I see DYOR as getting more marks into the scam so I can cash out, why do people think I’m bad” says the guy posting nothing but twitter scammers and dipshits

In my opinion, yes. I've found Twitter to be full of incredible information. You might think differently...and that's ok.
    You're a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    JFC.
    were you expecting gang rape or wishing death on people?

Dude you’ve made up more fantasies about me than we can handle. I haven’t deleted anything ��

It’s transparent you’re trying desperately to deflect attention on to me because you’ve been caught in your own trap of slinging bullshit and calling people you don’t like shills. But you having to make up shit to do it is just pathetic.

Even if your fantasy were true (it’s not) it doesn’t change the fact you shilled Luna by your own definition. And you can’t admit it.
    So you're just gonna double down and lie about deleting your posts? Cool.

And WTF are you talking about? What part of repeatedly saying I was wrong about LUNA and owning up to all of the posts I made not qualify as admitting I shilled it? Like what is your endgame here?

When have any of the people claiming BTC was dead in 2018 ever come out and said they were wrong after it rallied 20x from the lows? When have any of them said that I was right?

I prefer credible information when I'm picking investments. You might think differently. Whether that's ok or not appears to depend on timing.

What I'm seeing with the auto-credible is that if you cut your teeth arguing against a passionate cult and can't convince any of them to change course no matter the logic, there's probably money to be made off of them. And by then you probably have the notoriety to do it.

IMS, puregravity changed his mind, too.