Page 442 of 645 FirstFirst ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,050 of 16103
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I suppose the overhang right now is how many related companies are cash short and will be forced to sell various holdings to stay solvent.
    Here’s a visual aid on that:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73508003-F4F4-4A0B-98E5-4029BA219FA5.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	440.4 KB 
ID:	433400

Video: https://twitter.com/naiivememe/statu...kjrO0mlWfHXLAQ

I suppose the overhang right now is how many related companies are cash short and will be forced to sell various holdings to stay solvent.
    Also, lots of crypto bros are still quite rich but only on paper. In time, that dream of being a Titan with a fleet of lambos...well, one or two lambos, a huge 2nd home in Jackson and financial security for life is gonna start looking pretty sweet. Now they've got to get back to fiat to lock that in. After they have made it to the moon, they will need to make it back to earth where real things are bought with real money.

I guess every minnow still shilling crypto must think they are smarter than SBF, the golden boy genius.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 11-11-2022 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Do better Yates, do better.
    If everything is good for BTC, then nothing is.
    Fine... I'll get a live laugh love sign for you as well...

Time will tell. Hoping for a 10k BTC. Let all the weak hands bust.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Time will tell. Hoping for a 10k BTC. Let all the weak hands bust.
    He says confidently, somehow still not comprehending that it was millions of weak hands entering the market that sent the price of his imaginary nerd gold up to $70K.

It’s quite unbelievable that things like this can still happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    It’s quite unbelievable that things like this can still happen.
    Name:  70f8w2.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  103.0 KB

our resident Luna shill likes to deflect by calling me a SHIB promoter (despite me never promoting it)

but here is crypto.com showing their "proof of reserves" for a portion of their holdings

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 12.02.43 PM.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	566.6 KB 
ID:	433441

yes this is financial advice

Does anyone else read news about bitcoin use (non use is more accurate) in El Salvador?.. What a fiasco.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Byates.. Using your logic.. A price drop to $100.. Or even to $10.. Would be much better!
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    He says confidently, somehow still not comprehending that it was millions of weak hands entering the market that sent the price of his imaginary nerd gold up to $70K.
    Um, toolbox.. yeah I get that. I'm not the supreme economic leader that dunfree is, but I get that the federal reserve printer 9 fucking trillion dollars out of thin air and everything went up. Not rocket science.

Watch out or you'll.get a live laugh love sign as well..

there is no such thing as bad news in crypto

Finally! Divergence from QQQ

Also, lots of crypto bros are still quite rich but only on paper. In time, that dream of being a Titan with a fleet of lambos...well, one or two lambos, a huge 2nd home in Jackson and financial security for life is gonna start looking pretty sweet. Now they've got to get back to fiat to lock that in. After they have made it to the moon, they will need to make it back to earth where real things are bought with real money.

I guess every minnow still shilling crypto must think they are smarter than SBF, the golden boy genius.

Over $600m of BTC and ETH moved into exchanges for sale in the last 30 mins, including large amounts of 'ancient BTC' being moved (BTC not touched for up to a decade)

Over $600m of BTC and ETH moved into exchanges for sale in the last 30 mins, including large amounts of 'ancient BTC' being moved (BTC not touched for up to a decade)
    The beginning of the capitulation of the HODL'ers?

Um, toolbox.. yeah I get that. I'm not the supreme economic leader that dunfree is, but I get that the federal reserve printer 9 fucking trillion dollars out of thin air and everything went up. Not rocket science.

Watch out or you'll.get a live laugh love sign as well..
    yes, the fed printing money is responsible for used car prices going sky high because production shut down,m. The fed printing money is also responsible for higher inflation in Europe. You don’t need to be a super genius to see you 5 second quotes are stupid yates, you just need to pull your head out of the coiner bag of stupid

I was assured by byates and/or stalefish that we could consider that ancient Bitcoin lost, frozen…. Didn’t need to worry about the concentration of BTC in so few hands because of it…

Bring on the weekend. The hedges are closed now.

Actually, a shit ton of hard earned money went into the game and its gone bye-bye as well. The game is getting smaller every day, kinda like how everyone was really big into poker 15 years ago until suddenly they weren't. I dunno if Dunfree is a supreme economic leader but he seems to have a firmer grasp than you on how demand affects price. Fewer people at the table just means a smaller pot.

Rocket science would be you plausibly explaining how BTC gets back to its peak now that all those "weak hands" got busted out.

<snip>
    Rocket science would be you plausibly explaining how BTC gets back to its peak now that all those "weak hands" got busted out.
    Moar Superbowl commercials??

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Moar Superbowl commercials??
    Sure, stealing more of your customer's money and setting it on fire on national television is a great start. Maybe we could get Matt Damon to insult everyone who feels a little skeptical about investing in magical black boxes. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Seriously though, retail investors got smoked and now even the VC guys are getting burned too. Where would the new money come from to buy up the Superbowl? At best, BTC is now a very high risk play to maybe make 2x or 3x on a long term investment.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 11-11-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Name:	760FFFFF-614C-4948-90B5-A61CA976EF42.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	265.9 KB 
ID:	433479

Both of my parents are retired Ontario public school teachers. They’ll probably be fine though, current teachers will just have to make up for the losses by paying more in.

Edit: should say that this is a relatively small amount considering the enormous size of that pension fund.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post

Name:	760FFFFF-614C-4948-90B5-A61CA976EF42.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	265.9 KB 
ID:	433479

Both of my parents are retired Ontario public school teachers. They’ll probably be fine though, current teachers will just have to make up for the losses by paying more in.

Edit: should say that this is a relatively small amount considering the enormous size of that pension fund.
    Yeah, they have like $250B in aum, so I’d assume they took a bigger $ hit on public holdings, but that can come back.

Sure, stealing more of your customer's money and setting it on fire on national television is a great start. Maybe we could get Matt Damon to insult everyone who feels a little skeptical about investing in magical black boxes. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Seriously though, retail investors got smoked and now even the VC guys are getting burned too. Where would the new money come from to buy up the Superbowl? At best, BTC is now a very high risk play to maybe make 2x or 3x on a long term investment.
    I came here looking for Matt Damon chiding investors in the Super Bowl content and damn if I didn’t find it on page 1.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I came here looking for Matt Damon chiding investors in the Super Bowl content and damn if I didn’t find it on page 1.

Name:	70g3eq.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	433482