Page 452 of 649 FirstFirst ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 16214
    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Soo this extreme Libido thing. The female traders are hot ....right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1668646986.595442.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	517.6 KB 
ID:	434312
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

You don’t know what she’s capable of

Supposedly there is a sex tape out there.....
    https://knowyourmeme.com/news/ftx-in...e-ellison-soon

This is fake, but I'm not convinced the whole premise is.... something tells me these two did record and someone has a video.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fhsvb2rWAAEzV6y.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	434318

Name:  FhuKuObWYAcsPcy.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  57.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    You don’t know what she’s capable of
    Those choppers look like scrapers to me, pass.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Those choppers look like scrapers to me, pass.
    On the VT Locals scale she'd be a solid 7. 8.5-9 on the Stewart's Cashier scale.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    On the VT Locals scale she'd be a solid 7. 8.5-9 on the Stewart's Cashier scale.
    Vermont locals don’t rate on a 1-10 scale. 40 years ago in jr high my buddy Daryl posited that rating on a range of 1-10 is useless because the base question is really given the chance, would you or wouldn’t you. Thus a binary system was really the relevant scale and Daryl’s Binary System, DBS, has only zeros and ones. It’s a very pragmatic approach, very Vermontish. 8.5-9 on the Stewart’s Cashier Scale would be a 1 using the DBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Vermont locals don’t rate on a 1-10 scale. 40 years ago in jr high my buddy Daryl posited that rating on a range of 1-10 is useless because the base question is really given the chance, would you or wouldn’t you. Thus a binary system was really the relevant scale and Daryl’s Binary System, DBS, has only zeros and ones. It’s a very pragmatic approach, very Vermontish. 8.5-9 on the Stewart’s Cashier Scale would be a 1 using the DBS.
    Wow, that dude is brilliant. I agree this makes a whole lot more sense than a scale. I stand corrected.

But have you checked with Butters to see if that’s how it’s done across the border in the shire as well?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    But have you checked with Butters to see if that’s how it’s done across the border in the shire as well?
    I fear introducing a Seattle Lesbians scale would just confuse things.

Can Butters even count to 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    This is the way we did it in the land and of Stewart’s Cashiers in my college days. Zero or one.

What if she was in her Harry Potter larping costume?
    Can someone find pics of this?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Real Hampy transplants don’t let anyone inside, no need for a scale

If you can stomach zerohedge, the bankruptcy filing is gold.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...orate-controls

• I have over 40 years of legal and restructuring experience. I have been the Chief Restructuring Officer or Chief Executive Officer in several of the largest corporate failures in history. I have supervised situations involving allegations of criminal activity and malfeasance (Enron). I have supervised situations involving novel financial structures (Enron and Residential Capital) and cross-border asset recovery and maximization (Nortel and Overseas Shipholding). Nearly every situation in which I have been involved has been characterized by defects of some sort in internal controls, regulatory compliance, human resources and systems integrity.
    • Never in my career have I seen such a complete failure of corporate controls and such a complete absence of trustworthy financial information as occurred here. From compromised systems integrity and faulty regulatory oversight abroad, to the concentration of control in the hands of a very small group of inexperienced, unsophisticated and potentially compromised individuals, this situation is unprecedented.
    • ​The audit firm for the Dotcom Silo was Prager Metis, a firm with which I am not familiar and whose website indicates that they are the “first-ever CPA firm to officially open its Metaverse headquarters in the metaverse platform Decentraland.
    • Unacceptable management practices included the use of an unsecured group email account as the root user to access confidential private keys and critically sensitive data for the FTX Group companies around the world, the absence of daily reconciliation of positions on the blockchain, the use of software to conceal the misuse of customer funds, the secret exemption of Alameda from certain aspects of FTX.com’s auto-liquidation protocol, and the absence of independent governance as between Alameda (owned 90% by Mr. Bankman-Fried and 10% by Mr. Wang) and the Dotcom Silo (in which third parties had invested.
    • At this time, the Debtors have been unable to prepare a complete list of who worked for the FTX Group as of the Petition Date, or the terms of their employment. Repeated attempts to locate certain presumed employees to confirm their status have been unsuccessful to date.

^^^^What an utter shitshow. It's just amazing that any legitimate company would have worked with FTX.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

• I have over 40 years of legal and restructuring experience. I have been the Chief Restructuring Officer or Chief Executive Officer in several of the largest corporate failures in history. I have supervised situations involving allegations of criminal activity and malfeasance (Enron). I have supervised situations involving novel financial structures (Enron and Residential Capital) and cross-border asset recovery and maximization (Nortel and Overseas Shipholding). Nearly every situation in which I have been involved has been characterized by defects of some sort in internal controls, regulatory compliance, human resources and systems integrity.
    • Never in my career have I seen such a complete failure of corporate controls and such a complete absence of trustworthy financial information as occurred here. From compromised systems integrity and faulty regulatory oversight abroad, to the concentration of control in the hands of a very small group of inexperienced, unsophisticated and potentially compromised individuals, this situation is unprecedented.
    • ​The audit firm for the Dotcom Silo was Prager Metis, a firm with which I am not familiar and whose website indicates that they are the “first-ever CPA firm to officially open its Metaverse headquarters in the metaverse platform Decentraland.
    • Unacceptable management practices included the use of an unsecured group email account as the root user to access confidential private keys and critically sensitive data for the FTX Group companies around the world, the absence of daily reconciliation of positions on the blockchain, the use of software to conceal the misuse of customer funds, the secret exemption of Alameda from certain aspects of FTX.com’s auto-liquidation protocol, and the absence of independent governance as between Alameda (owned 90% by Mr. Bankman-Fried and 10% by Mr. Wang) and the Dotcom Silo (in which third parties had invested.
    • At this time, the Debtors have been unable to prepare a complete list of who worked for the FTX Group as of the Petition Date, or the terms of their employment. Repeated attempts to locate certain presumed employees to confirm their status have been unsuccessful to date.
    Holy shit... I can't tell what part is best. Maybe this one?

"The audit firm for the Dotcom Silo was Prager Metis, a firm with which I am not familiar and whose website indicates that they are the “first-ever CPA firm to officially open its Metaverse headquarters in the metaverse platform Decentraland.""

Now the question is whether the entire enterprise was just a con. I mean, there doesn't even seem to have been a rational attempt to build a functional company, in terms of infrastructure and staff. But, SBF and his professional scam artist attorneys set up a labyrinth of entities for some reason. How much cash was really lost in investment? Or were funds being siphoned out?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

And ZH didn’t even touch on the looting! Alameda loaned money to insiders like SBF! $4.1 billion in related party loans receivable!

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Now the question is whether the entire enterprise was just a con. I mean, there doesn't even seem to have been a rational attempt to build a functional company, in terms of infrastructure and staff. But, SBF and his professional scam artist attorneys set up a labyrinth of entities for some reason. How much cash was really lost in investment? Or were funds being siphoned out?
    $4.1 billion was loaned from Alameda to insiders. FTX/Alameda purchased physical assets like homes which were titled under individuals names. It was just a scam

the scary/sad part is all the big $$$ supposedly sophisticated professionals that poured money into this scam

But SBF was going to give it all* away!

*After he and his insiders stolea fair portion.

Name:  71588t.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  81.1 KB

Excerpts from today's FT: Beware the proposed US crypto regulation — it may be a Trojan horse

- Following the spectacular failure of crypto exchange FTX International, there have been renewed calls for crypto legislation (including from the industry itself). But many of the proposals so far would be worse than the status quo — at least for the general public.

- Since crypto isn’t integrated with the traditional financial system, the pain has not spread to those who chose not to invest in crypto in the first place.

- US banking regulators in particular have stood firm against the merging of crypto with traditional finance. Legislation that legitimises crypto could very well break this down, in which case future crypto failures will be more likely to disrupt broader economic growth.

- There is also a danger that crypto legislation may be misinterpreted as a government “seal of approval”, encouraging sceptics to invest their money. This is particularly a risk of the proposed stablecoin legislation.

- Legitimisation is not the only Trojan horse embedded in these crypto bills. Any legislation that creates a bespoke crypto regulatory framework will create opportunities for traditional financial assets to migrate into the new regime and so sidestep existing financial regulation.

- The US Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the Department of Justice are already investigating — and within the existing legal framework.

- This is not the time to adopt new crypto legislation drafted at the industry’s behest.

Wow.

Agree with the FT. No new regulation. Enforce existing law on illegal securities.

Only a few weeks ago, top Democrats and Republicans alike had been cashing campaign checks and working side-by-side with the vanguards of the industry, including FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried, as they labored to craft new regulation in the frenetic, cutting-edge digital space.
    JFC
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"