Page 252 of 643 FirstFirst ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 16066
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Yeah I just skimmed some off the top back into BTC. The faster it goes the sooner I take some profit.

Is lrc kind of over or are you still thinking more growth over the next couple months?
    no idea man.

I am still holding and only plan to sell after the announcement or 10 dollars. Or GME announced NFT and does nt say anything about LRC.

Understand my main by in was .38 to .48 and I had larger position that I sold on the second peak. I will buy back in 100 percent if the bullish penent breaks upward or there is news.

Shitcoins, fascinating little beasts.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Love a good Charles rant. Lack of snow in Colorado does this to a person.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Shitcoins, fascinating little beasts.
    LRC and CRO are shit coins?

Lol really?

would you have called SOL a shit coin last year?

no one ever makes shit tons of money investing after something has already taken off.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Love a good Charles rant. Lack of snow in Colorado does this to a person.

The reality is shit coins like DOGE and SHIB are ponzi schemes and are great if you want to make money. It out of touch to not understand that people are looking for a way out of their slave wage. Yes someone will lose money and be left holding the bag, but if you did nt realize that on shit coins that you could be left holding the bag then I really do not care.

This morning I bought more link with btc at 0.00047407.

One of my eth mining rigs went down and it turned out to be the SSD. I didn't even think they could fail! I really thought it was the motherboard that was failing to see the drive. I ordered a spare board but it's fine to keep it on the shelf.

My house is over 70 deg, I have to keep some windows open and it was like 7 degF the other night. The tomatoes are happy. I still have one more bitcoin rig to fire up, wish it would hurry up and get cold for real.

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    As an alternative point of view, I would say that Sergey is mr right and Charles is mr right now. I'm not interested in eth killers or layer 2. I don't see any way to know that they would be around in a few years, at least based on the past performance of sh!tcoins throughout the space.

Soooo, I am upping my link game. I just purchased more link with btc at 0.00049130 and will probably continue to average into it while the price is favorable.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

That's rad you are heating your space w money producing heaters!

This morning I bought more link with btc at 0.00047407.

One of my eth mining rigs went down and it turned out to be the SSD. I didn't even think they could fail! I really thought it was the motherboard that was failing to see the drive. I ordered a spare board but it's fine to keep it on the shelf.

My house is over 70 deg, I have to keep some windows open and it was like 7 degF the other night. The tomatoes are happy. I still have one more bitcoin rig to fire up, wish it would hurry up and get cold for real.
    70 is way to warm.

I keep mine at 59.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    70 is way to warm.

I keep mine at 59.....
    Agreed - way too warm. I open my bedroom window and keep it 60-65 or I wouldn't sleep well at all!

I also have cold air coming in at the other end of the house but keep it above 70. I've had this dream of growing tomatoes at 10k ft altitude with heat from mining and it is really happening!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Look at GME! Something's happening?
    Henry David Thoreau

The more dd I do on eth the more bullish I'm getting. BTC will always be a layer one store of value. Eth in July sometime is doing it's pos upgrade and becoming deflationary/scarce. I've done well on eth over the last year. I think I'm buying more eth in the next 6 months.

I think it's possible eth 10x's is 5 years and BTC 3x's.

Or not. I'll know for certain in 5 years.

I'm looking for a retrace of eth/btc back down to .03, that's where I want to buy. You sound euphoric.
    Henry David Thoreau

Look at GME! Something's happening?
    There's a price target report via gmedd.com. Nicely aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    There's a price target report via gmedd.com. Nicely aggressive
    Interesting, thanks! I am officially a 10 bagger on GME. Makes up for all my other trad picks going sideways af. Well I am up on COIN, so that's nice.

Anyway, BTC is dumping right now, I am so excited! I missed the recent low (55.5k) by a couple of hundred bucks. I was so sad. Maybe I will get some fills finally - my buy orders start at 55.3k.
    Henry David Thoreau

lrc and cro crushing. Stoked. This winters paid for.

Binance NFT forming a bridge to WAX. Binance is biggest exchange in the world and their token is number 3 by market cap. Do with that information what you feel is appropriate.

https://www.bcbrawlers.com/

https://tokengamer.io/binance-and-wa...hain-brawlers/

Another play I've been watching (and regretting not getting into earlier) is Ultra. It's going parabolic now with partners chip manufacturer AMD and game maker Ubisoft.

https://onultra.io/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultra/

The majority of Gen Z investors think crypto will make them millionaires, a recent study by Engine Insights showed.
    "This generation has a greater acceptance and comfort with all things digital," an expert told Insider.
    "They feel that everything financial is harder for them than it was for previous generations," an expert said.

It sometimes seems crypto is minting new millionaires by the day, particularly those with the stomach to dabble in the risky world of altcoins. The most famous of these — like doge and shiba inu — have produced some eye-watering returns in 2021.

It's no surprise then that investors are flocking to the space with dreams of quick riches, and Gen Z investors in particular think crypto will make them millionaires, a recent study by data analytics firm Engine Insights showed.

Nearly two thirds — 59% — of Gen Z respondents to the survey believe they could become wealthy by investing in cryptocurrencies.

"This generation has a greater acceptance and comfort with all things digital, so not surprising that would be more comfortable with crypto," Kathy Sheehan, SVP at Cassandra, a division of Engine Insights, told Insider. "This generation has a lot of concerns about debt and finances."

A confluence of factors, from the rising costs of real estate to college education could be to blame, Sheehan told Insider. Inflation reaching 30-year highs has only reinforced the appeal of crypto as the weakening of fiat money dominates headlines.

"They feel that everything financial is harder for them than it was for previous generations," Sheehan said. "Couple that attitude with more of an appetite for risk, it is not surprising that they are hoping for a quick fix or return."
    Good luck with that.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Good luck with that.
    I suppose this is the kind of investor behavior that arises after having a system so rotten to the core that the fed chief can be exposed for insider trading, and then get appointed to another term. But let's blame the kids, I guess.

ADA about to get rekt?

https://www.etoro.com/en-us/news-and...vAq1Xs.twitter

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I suppose this is the kind of investor behavior that arises after having a system so rotten to the core that the fed chief can be exposed for insider trading, and then get appointed to another term. But let's blame the kids, I guess.
    Uhhh. really?
    The American Prospect, a revered journal of the American progressive left, has published a piece highlighting that Jerome Powell, chairman of the Federal Reserve, sold between $1 million and $5 million in stock on Oct. 1 last year. He did so through a Vanguard fund that tracks the total market. How big a deal is this?

I would argue, not very. The full disclosure form can be found here. It looks like the Fed chairman, a rich man from his career in private equity, holds an impeccably dull investment portfolio, virtually all passive and spread across asset classes. He appears not to have done much trading last year, apart from small purchases and sales that look like either rebalancing, or the use of income to reinvest.
    https://extapps2.oge.gov/201/preside...l-2021-278.pdf
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Yeah really. Dude sold off right before a big correction and other FOMC members resigned for shady trades.

ADA about to get rekt?

https://www.etoro.com/en-us/news-and...vAq1Xs.twitter

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    why would you use Etoro for crytpo or stocks.

Yeah really. Dude sold off right before a big correction and other FOMC members resigned for shady trades.
    You should look at a chart of the S&P 500 for the past few years and that Oct 1 date. Incidentally, he sold at the bottom of a downturn that started a month prior. It then ran UP slightly and came back down to slightly below his sell point before gaining another 25% from then to now.

You say he sold before the big “correction” that happened. If he bought at that point you would have accused him of buying because he knows his easy money policy would keep markets going up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You should look at a chart of the S&P 500 for the past few years and that Oct 1 date. Incidentally, he sold at the bottom of a downturn that started a month prior. It then ran UP slightly and came back down to slightly below his sell point before gaining another 25% from then to now.

You say he sold before the big “correction” that happened. If he bought at that point you would have accused him of buying because he knows his easy money policy would keep markets going up.
    Bottom line is that they shouldn't even be trading in the first place. At least they are maybe taking a step in the right direction.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newse...r20211021b.htm

Bottom line is that they shouldn't even be trading in the first place. At least they are maybe taking a step in the right direction.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newse...r20211021b.htm
    It’s optics. None of these guys are getting rich off annual trades in index funds.

Speaking of optics, do you think there are any conflicts of interest in the crypto space?