Page 279 of 643 FirstFirst ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 16071
    There is no such thing as bad news in crypto. You celebrate when prices go up. You celebrate when prices go down. Anything else is FUD. Morale must be maintained.

Wow this thread is sparking!

Jong slaughter be raping everyone around here!

Stay devoted to sparkle motion you say?

Prob going to buy another 20/30 grand of BTC/ETH.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/...bitcoin-on-war

This just may be the biggest pile of sesquipedalian bullshit on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Right. That’s a good thing though. Wrap your little brain around that one. BTC being finite is what makes it a shitty currency.
    YOU=CONFIRMED MORON. SUPPLY AND DEMAND ARE BASIC ECONOMICS EVEN A MORON LIKE YOURSELF SHOULD UNDERSTAND.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    YOU=CONFIRMED MORON. SUPPLY AND DEMAND ARE BASIC ECONOMICS EVEN A MORON LIKE YOURSELF SHOULD UNDERSTAND.
    Why would a limited supply of a currency be a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

+100 point for the use of that word! Squpiditlordaliamnn!

Why would a limited supply of a currency be a good thing?
    WHY IS ANYTHING THAT'S VALUABLE RARE?

WHY ARE MORONS LIKE YOU A DIME A DOZEN AND NOT WORTH THE SWEAT ON MY BALLS?
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Prob going to buy another 20/30 grand of BTC/ETH.
    Haha, I’m playing 100x below you big rollers!
    And here you were all worried your advice would risk me dining on cat food through Easter.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    WHY IS ANYTHING THAT'S VALUABLE RARE?

WHY ARE MORONS LIKE YOU A DIME A DOZEN AND NOT WORTH THE SWEAT ON MY BALLS?
    What’s the difference between a currency and an asset?

What’s the difference between a currency and an asset?
    I think you are proving its point.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    He still hasn’t answered any of my earlier questions. Waiting for a semi-relevant video to pop on CT I assume.

Well that makes a lot of sense if you don’t think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Today was a kick in the gut.
    Wondering if SheRa and others are still buying at fire sale prices.
    In other news, Jong Slaughter breaths a bit of Old Mag Wisdom into thread.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I got orders filled at 37.3 and 36.3, but my entire buy ladder is now cleared. There's a little dry powder left on the exchange but I need time to think about the situation, so I'm going skiing. Haven't had to add fiat in a very long time...

edit - I just bought at 35257
    Last edited by shera; 01-22-2022 at 03:45 AM.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Franklin Mint mindset.

”Only 3,999 commemorative tokens for MTMs thousandth stupid bong rip post will be made, buy now!” Line go up!

not everything that’s rare is valuable, not everything valuable is rare. Throw some more dipshit cliche together, and pimp some more trash.

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    I got orders filled at 37.3 and 36.3, but my entire buy ladder is now cleared. There's a little dry powder left on the exchange but I need time to think about the situation, so I'm going skiing. Haven't had to add fiat in a very long time...

edit - I just bought at 35257

Interesting weekend ahead.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Yeah, I hear you! But I take an algorithmic approach, so not making decisions in the moment. I don't pick bottoms or tops - I dca BTC over price, rather than time.

I used to get so worked up and emotional about price action, now I can just execute the plan I made while wandering placidly through the mountains with my dog. I used to look at snow signs for avy danger, now I try to decode all the animal tracks I see. Their secret lives are revealed!

Zen as that may sound, this downturn has given me some gut wrenches exceeded only by the corona dump. JeebusHcristos, that was crazy times. I had to make an appt to go into the closed bank to make a wire transfer to the exchange. But it set me up for success going forward. Blood in the streets and all that.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Buy it.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Great read that some of you may benefit from by trying to understand.

https://northmantrader.com/2022/01/22/revolution/

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

I watched Michael Saylor on Bloomberg Studio. I don’t get the argument about BTC as inflation hedge. In retrospect it would have been prior to the pandemic but that is hind site thinking. If consumer prices had gone down would they call it a deflation hedge? Also, when Saylor says that it’s a great time for institutions to get involved that’s just hyperbole. At this point, there is still no widespread institutional adoption of BTC. Some use it as a gimmick. Where I do agree with Saylor is that only a few tokens will survive. The rest go to zero.

Saylor will be fine but MSTR doesn’t have to trade at it’s btc nav. In fact, below $30k the company starts losing (more) money. At $20k it might have trouble with debt service. The company borrowed $2b to buy BTC.

I like Sven because he’s a skeptic of everything, like me. But if you read the article. Anymore weakness takes BTC to test the previous low. It might be a buy then but to think it’s going to race back higher defies even what Saylor says regarding time frame.

Also, the technical support at the upper rising fib line is weak at best. It’s just the top of support and any trades I that line should come with tight rules

But but but….. I thought this shit was asymmetric?!?!?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I watched Michael Saylor on Bloomberg Studio. I don’t get the argument about BTC as inflation hedge. In retrospect it would have been prior to the pandemic but that is hind site thinking. If consumer prices had gone down would they call it a deflation hedge? Also, when Saylor says that it’s a great time for institutions to get involved that’s just hyperbole. At this point, there is still no widespread institutional adoption of BTC. Some use it as a gimmick. Where I do agree with Saylor is that only a few tokens will survive. The rest go to zero.

Saylor will be fine but MSTR doesn’t have to trade at it’s btc nav. In fact, below $30k the company starts losing (more) money. At $20k it might have trouble with debt service. The company borrowed $2b to buy BTC.

I like Sven because he’s a skeptic of everything, like me. But if you read the article. Anymore weakness takes BTC to test the previous low. It might be a buy then but to think it’s going to race back higher defies even what Saylor says regarding time frame.

Also, the technical support at the upper rising fib line is weak at best. It’s just the top of support and any trades I that line should come with tight rules
    Good points.

I admire Saylors ballsack, but like you said it's a pretty extreme play. I would have locked in a billion if I were him,