Page 368 of 643 FirstFirst ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 16066
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    You're a fucking idiot.
    Yet you keep reading and responding to my posts. Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I prefer credible information when I'm picking investments. You might think differently. Whether that's ok or not appears to depend on timing.

What I'm seeing with the auto-credible is that if you cut your teeth arguing against a passionate cult and can't convince any of them to change course no matter the logic, there's probably money to be made off of them. And by then you probably have the notoriety to do it.

IMS, puregravity changed his mind, too.
    There are millions of sources of information on Twitter, just like the rest of the internet. It's up to each of us to decide what we deem trustworthy. Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    So you're just gonna double down and lie about deleting your posts? Cool.

And WTF are you talking about? What part of repeatedly saying I was wrong about LUNA and owning up to all of the posts I made not qualify as admitting I shilled it? Like what is your endgame here?
    To get you to admit you’re the hypocrite huge shill you accuse others of being. Thanks - now was that so hard?

Actually it took half a dozen tries so yeah I guess it was.

There are millions of sources of information on Twitter, just like the rest of the internet. It's up to each of us to decide what we deem trustworthy. Best of luck to you.
    We agree about Twitter's variety. It's how we filter it that differs. Incredibly.

We agree about Twitter's variety. It's how we filter it that differs. Incredibly.
    It’s great for discovery, shit for research and broad or narrow information

Sven didn't seem like a scam artiste...

Until 3 minutes of research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    To get you to admit you’re the hypocrite huge shill you accuse others of being. Thanks - now was that so hard?

Actually it took half a dozen tries so yeah I guess it was.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to give tips to others. I got a call wrong. I admitted that. Everyone here claims it was "so obvious" LUNA was going to collapse, but probably 9/10 people here couldn't tell you one thing about LUNA before last week.

You posted about one of the most obvious pump and dumps of the entire bull run, then made dozens of posts about being persecuted for it, and deleted the evidence.

Congrats. I hope you feel incredibly satisfied with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Sven didn't seem like a scam artiste...

Until 3 minutes of research.
    It took 32, 789 posts, but you've truly won teh tgrz. Lifesaving work, my man. Bravo.

I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to give tips to others. I got a call wrong. I admitted that. Everyone here claims it was "so obvious" LUNA was going to collapse, but probably 9/10 people here couldn't tell you one thing about LUNA before last week.

You posted about one of the most obvious pump and dumps of the entire bull run, then made dozens of posts about being persecuted for it, and deleted the evidence.
    Congrats. I hope you feel incredibly satisfied with your life.
    It took 32, 789 posts, but you've truly won teh tgrz. Lifesaving work, my man. Bravo.
    hey, at least a couple of geriatric incels respect you. Byates and mtm, great company for a gangbang

I posted a doge price chart. Is that what you’re remembering? It should still be there. I can post it again if you want.

To jog your memory it’s when you, the admitted crypto shill, accused me and TGR for violating our fiduciary duty LOL. Why the fuck would I delete it? Shit was fucking hilarious how triggered you got by a price chart.

Hey everyone - buy dog based coins! This is serious financial advice!! 😂

Why don't you both have a ski off.

Now you’re talking! I’m guessing stale is a knuckle dragger?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Now you’re talking! I’m guessing stale is a knuckle dragger?
    I'm flattered you're obsessed with me. But I don't think you want to go there.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Switch to the road

When have any of the people claiming BTC was dead in 2018 ever come out and said they were wrong after it rallied 20x from the lows? When have any of them said that I was right?
    Bitcoin has to go for at least another decade, probably 2-3 before, “who was right” here can really be answered. If Bitcoin were to plummet long term would you still consider yourself correct because you got 2018-2020 correct?

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

My guess: the whole mining operation will be entirely redesigned & reconstructed to be sustainable before crypto goes mainstream
    (Maybe even the whole idea of mining will be set aside in a future version for a more secure and more distributed infrastructure)

it doesn't matter if bitcoin crashes or goes to the moon, the issue is people not liking Stalefish, bitcoin is just a vehicle to see his personality. There is no 'winning' by anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    My guess: the whole mining operation will be entirely redesigned & reconstructed to be sustainable before crypto goes mainstream
    (Maybe even the whole idea of mining will be set aside in a future version for a more secure and more distributed infrastructure)
    Is “mining” anything other than a gimmick, really? What purpose does it serve?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Bitcoin has to go for at least another decade, probably 2-3 before, “who was right” here can really be answered.
    Decades? For a "revolutionary" and "transcendent" tech solution, that's a ton of slack!

As long as I still can’t use it to buy a snickers bar at the corner store, it’s a gimmick.

But yes. The future is bright for crypto if:
    - Crypto becomes not so energy dependent.
    - Crypto becomes actually as efficient, safe, and secure as our current means of exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Bitcoin has to go for at least another decade, probably 2-3 before, “who was right” here can really be answered. If Bitcoin were to plummet long term would you still consider yourself correct because you got 2018-2020 correct?
    Depends on your timeframe. Admittedly, a lot will have to go right for BTC to keep increasing in value over the coming years. Unfortunately, that could mean chaos in a lot of other aspects, including but not limited to, a severe decline of the American World Order.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    POW is the primary innovation in crypto. It is the most secure consensus algorithm in crypto, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    POW provides immense security.

"Proof of work is not only useful but absolutely essential. Trustless digital money can’t work without it. You always need an anchor to the physical realm. Without this anchor, a truthful history that is self-evident is impossible. Energy is the only anchor we have."

Proof of work = trust physics to determine what happened.

Proof of stake = trust humans to determine what happened.

-Gigi, author of 21 Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    As long as I still can’t use it to buy a snickers bar at the corner store, it’s a gimmick.

But yes. The future is bright for crypto if:
    - Crypto becomes not so energy dependent.
    - Crypto becomes actually as efficient, safe, and secure as our current means of exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

BTC is incredibly efficient and reliable. It's had 100% uptime since March 2013. Conversely, Fedwire, the US Federal Reserve’s interbank settlement system, cannot say the same.

Lol. Just smoothbrain bullshit to go from “proof of work is the best thing ever” to “it’s really efficient”. You’d have to be stupid or a cultist, but I repeat myself, to not see.

the biggest obstacle to crypto going mainstream is that the crypto community of scammers, pimps, and morons that hit the crypto lotto, want to keep all of its flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    it certifies the legitimacy of the coin
    but it's a horrendous outsized waste of physical resources for what amounts to a transparent ethereal digital entity
    a kind of tom/jerry rube goldberg machine with physical/environmental impact on the world

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Lol. Just smoothbrain bullshit to go from “proof of work is the best thing ever” to “it’s really efficient”. You’d have to be stupid or a cultist, but I repeat myself, to not see.

the biggest obstacle to crypto going mainstream is that the crypto community of scammers, pimps, and morons that hit the crypto lotto, want to keep all of its flaws.
    Right? There are ways to make it better but then what about your ‘rari?
    focus.