Page 277 of 643 FirstFirst ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 16066
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Kinda f'ed up dude calling me stupid dumb fuck when all this thread is about is helping others tune into something that could help them immensely.
    No - it’s also to ridicule anyone who has any doubts. And anyone who is in a project that’s not part of the holdings of the frequent posters. And anyone who posts any news about a shitcoin because that is shilling and this is all financial advice from licensed advisors 🙄

But yeah - it’s all about helping people and being positive rather than snarky and self righteous thin skinned butt hurt grudge holders.

Not pointing this directly at you - but your kumbaya post after talking about having people gang rape a mag is fitting of the hypocrisy the ardent BTC fans display here - Shera excluded. What is it about being diehard BTC fans that makes people assholes?

Lol. Interesting. If I get that rich I'll instead pay a couple huge black guys to gang rape you, record it and share it w your family.
    PR department of CryptoEnthusiastsTM (or humanity in general) would like to have a chat with you, Posterboy.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I have no dog in the fight on either side, but came across this today.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...n-Problem.html
    Straining energy grids and skyrocketing energy prices for those who can scant afford it is an interesting side effect. Doesn’t play particularly well with the narrative that crypto is an unequivocal boon for poor people in poor countries.

Crypto fanbois: shock us all by acknowledging that’s a problem without an easy or obvious solution. It’s ok. You can still maybe get rich if BTC isn’t an ultimate panacea.
    focus.

#byates1wasprovoked
    #dunfreewasbeingabullytoo
    #stoptryingtowinarguementsbycallingpeoplenames

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

I dunno, a quick glance at that retards posts tells me he's not a mag, but a flamer and shit slinger. Every single post is " you are a fucking idiot" etc

There are very few mags on this board.

BTC is on sale. Seems like it will be for a while. I'd be stoked if it languished until the next halving. Plenty of time to accumulate.

I dunno, a quick glance at that retards posts tells me he's not a mag, but a flamer and shit slinger. Every single post is " you are a fucking idiot" etc

There are very few mags on this board.

BTC is on sale. Seems like it will be for a while. I'd be stoked if it languished until the next halving. Plenty of time to accumulate.
    Name:  lebowski-moran1.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  65.3 KB

I prefer to save death threats to Yahoo Finance or Seeking Alpha. Having said that, thoughtful counters to my crypto maxi are rare.

Mustonen, MeatHelmet, Dunfree etc have been good and I'm happy for that

Hahahhaa, I came over here just to post that link!

Here's a doc submitted ahead of time by my man, Prof. Ari Jules:
    https://energycommerce.house.gov/sit...2022.01.20.pdf

And don't forget about the bitcoin mining councils' frontrun:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZP3aXUnEoo
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

OMG, I'm kinda pissed off already and I just started listening. At 8:40, this woman starts talking about that crazy block that was solved by a solo miner. But she represents it as the norm, when the norm is that we are mostly in pools sharing the rewards over many many miners. So annoying.

edit - not mad anymore, this is a solid convo
    Last edited by shera; 01-20-2022 at 01:35 PM.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Awww Brian Brooks confused the difficulty adjustment with the halving. Sigh. But he has been articulate and accurate for the most part.
    Henry David Thoreau

Aaand after the shitty general cuntage, an Intermission.

With the voice of a late night cable TV advertisement host: "As the next week might see Russias attack into Ukraine, how will that affect the crypto market?"

Any guesses? Will it finally prove that cryptos are resilient safe havens? Or will the ensuing Russian, world wide attack on western hegemony derail that plan?

Any bets?

I don't bet, but there might be interesting few weeks ahead for the medium.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Aaand after the shitty general cuntage, an Intermission.

With the voice of a late night cable TV advertisement host: "As the next week might see Russias attack into Ukraine, how will that affect the crypto market?"

Any guesses? Will it finally prove that cryptos are resilient safe havens? Or will the ensuing Russian, world wide attack on western hegemony derail that plan?

Any bets?

I don't bet, but there might be interesting few weeks ahead for the medium.
    I would guess a Russian invasion of Ukraine would not affect crypto prices much unless things spiral out of control bigly. Stonks are the crypto price action captain for now. But, generally speaking, it's a good idea to take the opposition position against Russia and China. However, this tread is obviously full of Putin and Jinping simps.

"Russia must ban cryptocurrencies, the country's central bank said in a report released Thursday. The report, "Cryptocurrencies: trends, risks, measures," was presented during an online press conference with Elizaveta Danilova, the director of the Bank of Russia's Financial Stability Department."

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022...ban-on-crypto/

Bitcoin stocks got it right?

Copy and pasted from Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Copy and pasted from Reddit

Counterpoint. Innovation is cool, actually.

https://royal.io/editions/Nas-Rare

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

NFT'S ARE DUMB! I MEAN, I CAN LOOK AT THE MONA LISA ONLINE, WHY WOULD I WANT TO OWN THE ACTUAL PAINTING? MORONS.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    NFT'S ARE DUMB! I MEAN, I CAN LOOK AT THE MONA LISA ONLINE, WHY WOULD I WANT TO OWN THE ONLINE PICTURE I’M LOOKING AT? MORONS.
    FIFY
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    FIFY
    NFT'S ARE DUMB! I MEAN, I CAN LOOK AT THE MONA LISA ONLINE, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE GIVEN THE LINK TO THE SERVER HOSTING THE ONLINE PICTURE I’M LOOKING AT? MORONS.

fixed it again

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    NFT'S ARE DUMB! I MEAN, I CAN LOOK AT THE MONA LISA ONLINE, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE GIVEN THE LINK TO THE SERVER HOSTING THE ONLINE PICTURE I’M LOOKING AT? MORONS.

fixed it again
    NFTs are the rights to put your name on the tiny little plaque bottom left of the Mona Lisa, at a museum no one fucking goes to. But lines go up! So burn a ton more coal!

look at me! I own the ducking Mona Lisa! Well, a shitty tulip jpeg! I’m gonnna be rich!

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    NFTs are the rights to put your name on the tiny little plaque bottom left of the Mona Lisa, at a museum no one fucking goes to. But lines go up! So burn a ton more coal!

look at me! I own the ducking Mona Lisa! Well, a shitty tulip jpeg! I’m gonnna be rich!
    That’s better.

It is interesting…. What IS ownership? It’s the right to use, but also the right to restrict from using. With an NFT, if you can’t restrict others from using/copying your work, does it actually provide ownership of that work? Or is it just, as you say, getting your name into the credits?
    focus.

OH RIGHT. YOU'RE THE SAME MORONS WHO BUY GOLD INSTEAD OF BTC BECAUSE IT'S "TANGIBLE".

OWNING SOMETHING AND LOOKING AT IT ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I DON'T EXPECT YOU MOUTHBREATHERS TO GRASP THE CONCEPT.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Yeah Brett, tangible fucking gold got people out of commie shitholes before they became commie fucking shitholes. Bitcoin? It’s well, it’s a gaping anus. Line go up! Live the dream!

”what do you have ownership of” is the question, and there’s lots of answers in art. Dumbass bit coin pimps, err, Saudi billionaires, pay $300 million for a Leonardo that’s not a Leonardo.

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    OH RIGHT. YOU'RE THE SAME MORONS WHO BUY GOLD INSTEAD OF BTC BECAUSE IT'S "TANGIBLE".

OWNING SOMETHING AND LOOKING AT IT ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I DON'T EXPECT YOU MOUTHBREATHERS TO GRASP THE CONCEPT.
    I don’t draw much meaningful distinction between gold and BTC as stores of value… though gold has a much longer track record.

But articulate what it means to “own” something.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Yeah Brett, tangible fucking gold got people out of commie shitholes before they became commie fucking shitholes. Bitcoin? It’s well, it’s a gaping anus. Line go up! Live the dream!
    YOU SOUND LIKE ANOTHER LOSER WHO MISSED THE BOAT.

https://youtu.be/b4VPBeBElYs