Page 356 of 643 FirstFirst ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 16067
    I sold some equities the past couple of days, including COIN, took a big loss, sounds like I saved myself some money anyway. I took it off my tradingview list, don't want to look at it anymore. Pretty disgusted, haha.

I bought bitcoin this morning though. Nice wick below 30k this morning. Getting set up to continue buying over the coming days/weeks.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Buying BTC, algo, doge, matic, eth..

Godspeed to all of us!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

^especially dunfree. Speed to the afterlife as fast as possible.

I love these 4chan anon posts
    Name:  FSeR_fmXwAIciAf.png
Views: 229
Size:  448.3 KB
    Henry David Thoreau

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Also interesting, Ken Griffin, 10 days ago:
    Attachment 415961
    Yellen was talking about that yesterday and it’s what Gensler talks about. Trading against customers.

I watched the Griffen interview. He is warm to the idea but again, stewardship has to be iron clad. No transactions routed through any clandestine source or he’s out

Could be a decent low put in.

The Kwon fella is not going down with the ship. It’s good to blow up all this derivative crap isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    ^especially dunfree. Speed to the afterlife as fast as possible.
    totally sane rational investors we have here in mtm and byates

buy some yield and go all in on COIN bonds, it’s a great chart stalefish

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    The Kwon fella is not going down with the ship. It’s good to blow up all this derivative crap isn’t it?
    its almost like that’s the point of ponzis

I wonder how many of these wall street crooks will be in white collar jail in 10 years after all this shit shakes out?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3EAE829B-783B-4C35-929B-9B52C8E45A3A.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	415984

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I wonder how many of these wall street crooks will be in white collar jail in 10 years after all this shit shakes out?
    Safe bet would be to just round down to ‘none’.

Zero. You might see a coin bro get arrested

MSTR not too far from pre-btc price.

zero for wall st, if the crypto bros don’t end up dead a couple of them might

Dead like journalists and oligarchs? Or dead like Weinstein?

Figured out why LUNA is dropping: turns out it was backed by a Russian yacht:

Name:	3006A085-1A35-450D-84FF-6C8FB6B370E1.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	961.6 KB 
ID:	415985

What crimes did they commit? It's not against the law to take advantage of fraud / ponzis. This is an unregulated space. The big boys are going to use that to their advantage. Sorry.

Buying BTC, algo, doge, matic, eth..
    Not allowed to mention doge in here sorry. Against the rules apparently.

Well, Luna from 85$ to .85$ the digital Lehman.

Stale hope you got out.
    Thanks. Crazy story. I sold 100% of my LUNA in April to pay my taxes. It was a fun ride and I did well off of it, but Do was getting too cocky for me to stay comfortable. Once he started making 10 figure bets about its price, that was my cue to get out. I feel for the people that got rekt and it sucks that there will be many suicides. The attackers acted savagely and brilliantly all at the same time. Rumors swirling about Citadel being behind it and now Charles Hoskinson (Cardano) is posting about Blackrock being in on it too. Obviously it took a fuck ton of capital to execute the attack.

My crypto portfolio is about 85% BTC 10% ETH and 5% other rn. Gathering wood and hunkering down for winter.

Yellen was talking about that yesterday and it’s what Gensler talks about. Trading against customers.

I watched the Griffen interview. He is warm to the idea but again, stewardship has to be iron clad. No transactions routed through any clandestine source or he’s out

Could be a decent low put in.
    Yeah we are in the crypto "institutional" era, for better or worse. Retail has lost control. I guessed things would go this way as soon as the futures etf was approved.

As for the low, hopefully not a V-shape, I need some time, stupid brokerage slow AF.

Seems like Kwon is legit smart and techy guy, trying to do great things. Young gun. I feel for him and all the starry eyed Lunatics.

A lot of open interest has been reset, but I guess there are a lot of short positions that could be liquidated with a solid rally above resistance? A little melt up might be in order...
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Thanks. Crazy story. I sold 100% of my LUNA in April to pay my taxes. It was a fun ride and I did well off of it, but Do was getting too cocky for me to stay comfortable. Once he started making 10 figure bets about its price, that was my cue to get out. I feel for the people that got rekt and it sucks that there will be many suicides. The attackers acted savagely and brilliantly all at the same time. Rumors swirling about Citadel being behind it and now Charles Hoskinson (Cardano) is posting about Blackrock being in on it too. Obviously it took a fuck ton of capital to execute the attack.

My crypto portfolio is about 85% BTC 10% ETH and 5% other rn. Gathering wood and hunkering down for winter.
    Good to hear from you! Not thinking about suicide! Jeebus.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    What crimes did they commit? It's not against the law to take advantage of fraud / ponzis. This is an unregulated space. The big boys are going to use that to their advantage. Sorry.
    Fraud & Ponzi scheme clawbacks are very much a thing - 75 cents to the dollar of Maddiff victims was recovered

Kwon was told of this vulnerability in November and kissed in the face of the person who told him. He’s not starry eyed, he’s a dipshit scum bag

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post

Just a reminder that your ‘fun little ride’ has consequences:

Name:	0BC28F33-61DE-4D06-9BFB-91F26CE42A49.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	680.9 KB 
ID:	415986

Name:	BE297BA9-C208-4B9E-9D3B-333D270046B5.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	702.8 KB 
ID:	415987

https://twitter.com/johnbrownlow/sta...GPfhdn6xfBwFfA

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    Sorry, not sorry? But I agree with you and I ultimately believe these attacks make the space harder and smarter. ANY weakness will be exposed. Law of the jungle.
    Henry David Thoreau