Page 229 of 645 FirstFirst ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 16103
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

btc integrating into twitter, and a us based etf coming soon..
    Thanks. Video was excellent.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post

btc integrating into twitter, and a us based etf coming soon..
    I'm looking forward to watching the vid! The link works even though, for me, there is an error in your post.

I am not looking forward to an etf at all. I am quite convinced that it will mark the beginning of the next bear market. Don't you remember the CME futures market? "We will tame it" - well they sure did. I believe the rest of this bull market will get the 1% crowd fired up to kill us off for good, or try their best. I expect the four year cycle to come to the rescue, I am betting on it hard. But war is coming, winter is coming. Gird your loins!

I'm getting indignant just thinking about it all. Wall street/finance/banking and the 1% are not your friend, ever! If you care to join me shaking my fist at the heavens, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTIzXyBmzc
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    I'm looking forward to watching the vid! The link works even though, for me, there is an error in your post.

I am not looking forward to an etf at all. I am quite convinced that it will mark the beginning of the next bear market. Don't you remember the CME futures market? "We will tame it" - well they sure did. I believe the rest of this bull market will get the 1% crowd fired up to kill us off for good, or try their best. I expect the four year cycle to come to the rescue, I am betting on it hard. But war is coming, winter is coming. Gird your loins!

I'm getting indignant just thinking about it all. Wall street/finance/banking and the 1% are not your friend, ever! If you care to join me shaking my fist at the heavens, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTIzXyBmzc
    A spot BTC ETF would be cool. But "strangely" Gary over at the SEC seems to be more open to a futures based ETF, even though their BTC concerns are supposedly related to manipulation.

The SEC is also not your friend. When they talk about protecting investors, they are talking about protecting wall street, not main street. When they talk about protecting retail they are straight up lying and feeding you propaganda, they want to maintain the moat that keeps retail out of the real money and at the mercy of the 1%. The rich must always get richer. We are the mob, how do people not know that? Throughout history, the mob is scaring the 1% and moats get wider.

I need to stop, gonna get an aneurysm, hahaha.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

The SEC is also not your friend. When they talk about protecting investors, they are talking about protecting wall street, not main street. When they talk about protecting retail they are straight up lying and feeding you propaganda, they want to maintain the moat that keeps retail out of the real money and at the mercy of the 1%. The rich must always get richer. We are the mob, how do people not know that? Throughout history, the mob is scaring the 1% and moats get wider.

I need to stop, gonna get an aneurysm, hahaha.
    Yep. The Stockholm Syndrome is strong in this thread. Or at least it was. The bear crowd seems to be hibernating for now.

Have you ever heard of nobus? It the spying thing where they say they want tech for themselves but not the enemy (nobody but us). The manipulation will be fine with the powers that be as soon as it is wall street and bankers performing it. They are going to short bitcoin into the ground and they won't need to buy any to do it either.
    Henry David Thoreau

Have you ever heard of nobus? It the spying thing where they say they want tech for themselves but not the enemy (nobody but us). The manipulation will be fine with the powers that be as soon as it is wall street and bankers performing it. They are going to short bitcoin into the ground and they won't need to buy any to do it either.
    Guess we'll find out.

Srsly, watch this vid, it is short and entertaining/funny and just came out today. You'll like it for sure! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTIzXyBmzc
    Henry David Thoreau

Srsly, watch this vid, it is short and entertaining/funny and just came out today. You'll like it for sure! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTIzXyBmzc
    Watched already. Thanks for the share.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Yep. The Stockholm Syndrome is strong in this thread. Or at least it was. The bear crowd seems to be hibernating for now.

Ironic.

We could put up a chart of BTC price and use it as a perfect chart of your post volume. You fell real silent when the price dropped.

Vibes that you have to keep whining about how puregravity hurt you even though he’s not in here anymore.

And to save you from the reply you’re already formulating in your head: I hold BTC.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Ironic.

We could put up a chart of BTC price and use it as a perfect chart of your post volume. You fell real silent when the price dropped.

Vibes that you have to keep whining about how puregravity hurt you even though he’s not in here anymore.

And to save you from the reply you’re already formulating in your head: I hold BTC.
    Haha go back and read me posting by myself here for 3 years during the last bear market.

Haha go back and read me posting by myself here for 3 years during the last bear market.

Haha doesn’t change the truth about this summer. Carry on though - you have a clear history of an inability to tolerate even the slightest hint of criticism.

Haha doesn’t change the truth about this summer. Carry on though - you have a clear history of an inability to tolerate even the slightest hint of criticism.
    Being right does not equal an inability to tolerate criticism.

Being right does not equal an inability to tolerate criticism.

I've never seen anyone self own like that.

Fact is when BTC dropped this thread was crickets. Which is fine whatever who cares.

But then when BTC jumps up the cult members can't help but comment on "where are all the bears? awful quiet aren't they. Stockholm syndrome? LOLOLOL"

Perhaps they are in the same place you went when the price dropped. When you point a finger at someone there are more fingers pointing back at you.

I've never seen anyone self own like that.

Fact is when BTC dropped this thread was crickets. Which is fine whatever who cares.

But then when BTC jumps up the cult members can't help but comment on "where are all the bears? awful quiet aren't they. Stockholm syndrome? LOLOLOL"

Perhaps they are in the same place you went when the price dropped. When you point a finger at someone there are more fingers pointing back at you.
    Stay pouty all you want. But facts.

https://twitter.com/DocumentingBTC/s...544172550?s=19

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Stay pouty all you want. But facts.

https://twitter.com/DocumentingBTC/s...544172550?s=19

Thanks for the great news - cept it's not really news but whatever. Again I hold BTC so not sure why you think I'm pouty about it's performance.

And at the same time I think you are a cult member with fixed ideas who goes quiet when the price drops - the same type of person you like to criticize anytime the price goes up. It's embarrassing to watch as it is so transparent.

Are you so simple minded that you can't wrap your head around the idea that someone could be pro: BTC and anti: the bullshit behavior you display? Think real hard about this question. Bear down if you have to.

Thanks for the great news - cept it's not really news but whatever. Again I hold BTC so not sure why you think I'm pouty about it's performance.

And at the same time I think you are a cult member with fixed ideas who goes quiet when the price drops - the same type of person you like to criticize anytime the price goes up. It's embarrassing to watch as it is so transparent.

Are you so simple minded that you can't wrap your head around the idea that someone could be pro: BTC and anti: the bullshit behavior you display? Think real hard about this question. Bear down if you have to.
    So you're saying that it's okay for people to tell me I'm part of a ponzi scheme, various scams, and responsible for boiling the oceans, without playing some defense? Give me a break, blue dude.

More great news for the bitcoin environmentalists... hows that green energy push coming along?

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ng-two-iphones

So you're saying that it's okay for people to tell me I'm part of a ponzi scheme, various scams, and responsible for boiling the oceans, without playing some defense? Give me a break, blue dude.

Since you keep avoiding a direct response to his point about you not posting here during down cycles, are we supposed to assume you’re acknowledging that his assertion that you’re displaying the behavior you’re accusing others of is correct?

Regarding ‘Playing defense’ — we have plenty of argument threads in which playing defense doesn’t require messianic tones, just dry facts. By now I imagine many here have crypto holdings and we will all be stoked if it works out well long term.

If you truly believe the fundamentals are in place, then does it really matter to you if some haters disagree and will miss out on this investment/speculation/whatever ?

If you truly believe the fundamentals are in place, then does it really matter to you if some haters disagree and will miss out on this investment/speculation/whatever ?
    It is the same mindset encountered when someone criticizes a ski/bike/car that someone else made the decision to buy. That someone else gets defensive. Just human nature.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    It is the same mindset encountered when someone criticizes a ski/bike/car that someone else made the decision to buy. That someone else gets defensive. Just human nature.
    i refer to it as "dont call my baby ugly"

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Since you keep avoiding a direct response to his point about you not posting here during down cycles, are we supposed to assume you’re acknowledging that his assertion that you’re displaying the behavior you’re accusing others of is correct?

Regarding ‘Playing defense’ — we have plenty of argument threads in which playing defense doesn’t require messianic tones, just dry facts. By now I imagine many here have crypto holdings and we will all be stoked if it works out well long term.

There is no appropriate response because it's a nonsensical topic. I've posted basically as much as anyone in this thread during up and down times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    It's not the same at all. When someone buys a new car or bike people generally don't rant and rave about it being a scam then go on insisting for literally hundreds of pages that horses are a better option.

Have a different opinion if you want. But come into this tread with insults and wrong information and you're gonna get a rebuttal. Part of what makes the BTC network strong is the conviction of its participants.