Page 253 of 281 FirstFirst ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 7013
    Look at GME! Something's happening?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

The more dd I do on eth the more bullish I'm getting. BTC will always be a layer one store of value. Eth in July sometime is doing it's pos upgrade and becoming deflationary/scarce. I've done well on eth over the last year. I think I'm buying more eth in the next 6 months.

I think it's possible eth 10x's is 5 years and BTC 3x's.

Or not. I'll know for certain in 5 years.

I'm looking for a retrace of eth/btc back down to .03, that's where I want to buy. You sound euphoric.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Look at GME! Something's happening?
    There's a price target report via gmedd.com. Nicely aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    There's a price target report via gmedd.com. Nicely aggressive
    Interesting, thanks! I am officially a 10 bagger on GME. Makes up for all my other trad picks going sideways af. Well I am up on COIN, so that's nice.

Anyway, BTC is dumping right now, I am so excited! I missed the recent low (55.5k) by a couple of hundred bucks. I was so sad. Maybe I will get some fills finally - my buy orders start at 55.3k.
    Henry David Thoreau

lrc and cro crushing. Stoked. This winters paid for.

Binance NFT forming a bridge to WAX. Binance is biggest exchange in the world and their token is number 3 by market cap. Do with that information what you feel is appropriate.

https://www.bcbrawlers.com/

https://tokengamer.io/binance-and-wa...hain-brawlers/

Another play I've been watching (and regretting not getting into earlier) is Ultra. It's going parabolic now with partners chip manufacturer AMD and game maker Ubisoft.

https://onultra.io/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultra/

The majority of Gen Z investors think crypto will make them millionaires, a recent study by Engine Insights showed.
    "This generation has a greater acceptance and comfort with all things digital," an expert told Insider.
    "They feel that everything financial is harder for them than it was for previous generations," an expert said.

It sometimes seems crypto is minting new millionaires by the day, particularly those with the stomach to dabble in the risky world of altcoins. The most famous of these — like doge and shiba inu — have produced some eye-watering returns in 2021.

It's no surprise then that investors are flocking to the space with dreams of quick riches, and Gen Z investors in particular think crypto will make them millionaires, a recent study by data analytics firm Engine Insights showed.

Nearly two thirds — 59% — of Gen Z respondents to the survey believe they could become wealthy by investing in cryptocurrencies.

"This generation has a greater acceptance and comfort with all things digital, so not surprising that would be more comfortable with crypto," Kathy Sheehan, SVP at Cassandra, a division of Engine Insights, told Insider. "This generation has a lot of concerns about debt and finances."

A confluence of factors, from the rising costs of real estate to college education could be to blame, Sheehan told Insider. Inflation reaching 30-year highs has only reinforced the appeal of crypto as the weakening of fiat money dominates headlines.

"They feel that everything financial is harder for them than it was for previous generations," Sheehan said. "Couple that attitude with more of an appetite for risk, it is not surprising that they are hoping for a quick fix or return."
    Good luck with that.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Good luck with that.
    I suppose this is the kind of investor behavior that arises after having a system so rotten to the core that the fed chief can be exposed for insider trading, and then get appointed to another term. But let's blame the kids, I guess.

ADA about to get rekt?

https://www.etoro.com/en-us/news-and...vAq1Xs.twitter

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I suppose this is the kind of investor behavior that arises after having a system so rotten to the core that the fed chief can be exposed for insider trading, and then get appointed to another term. But let's blame the kids, I guess.
    Uhhh. really?
    The American Prospect, a revered journal of the American progressive left, has published a piece highlighting that Jerome Powell, chairman of the Federal Reserve, sold between $1 million and $5 million in stock on Oct. 1 last year. He did so through a Vanguard fund that tracks the total market. How big a deal is this?

I would argue, not very. The full disclosure form can be found here. It looks like the Fed chairman, a rich man from his career in private equity, holds an impeccably dull investment portfolio, virtually all passive and spread across asset classes. He appears not to have done much trading last year, apart from small purchases and sales that look like either rebalancing, or the use of income to reinvest.
    https://extapps2.oge.gov/201/preside...l-2021-278.pdf
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Yeah really. Dude sold off right before a big correction and other FOMC members resigned for shady trades.

ADA about to get rekt?

https://www.etoro.com/en-us/news-and...vAq1Xs.twitter

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    why would you use Etoro for crytpo or stocks.

Yeah really. Dude sold off right before a big correction and other FOMC members resigned for shady trades.
    You should look at a chart of the S&P 500 for the past few years and that Oct 1 date. Incidentally, he sold at the bottom of a downturn that started a month prior. It then ran UP slightly and came back down to slightly below his sell point before gaining another 25% from then to now.

You say he sold before the big “correction” that happened. If he bought at that point you would have accused him of buying because he knows his easy money policy would keep markets going up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You should look at a chart of the S&P 500 for the past few years and that Oct 1 date. Incidentally, he sold at the bottom of a downturn that started a month prior. It then ran UP slightly and came back down to slightly below his sell point before gaining another 25% from then to now.

You say he sold before the big “correction” that happened. If he bought at that point you would have accused him of buying because he knows his easy money policy would keep markets going up.
    Bottom line is that they shouldn't even be trading in the first place. At least they are maybe taking a step in the right direction.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newse...r20211021b.htm

Bottom line is that they shouldn't even be trading in the first place. At least they are maybe taking a step in the right direction.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newse...r20211021b.htm
    It’s optics. None of these guys are getting rich off annual trades in index funds.

Speaking of optics, do you think there are any conflicts of interest in the crypto space?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    It’s optics. None of these guys are getting rich off annual trades in index funds.

Speaking of optics, do you think there are any conflicts of interest in the crypto space?
    Let's be real. FOMC members have been getting richer from printing cantillionaire cash and pumping their own assets, while the middle and lower class get devastated by inflation. Therefore the plebs have resorted to buying DOGE and SHIB lottery tickets as what they see as their only option.

Of course there are conflicts of interest in crypto. But in many respects, I think distributed ledgers are preferable to corrupt politicians and central bankers.

Polygon going for the ZKRollup so it can settle on Ethereum Layer 2. Finally

Good luck with that.
    It's entirely possible. Crypto is binary outcome.

Polygon going for the ZKRollup so it can settle on Ethereum Layer 2. Finally
    Has optimism even rolled out on eth yet? Talk about a long time.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Has optimism even rolled out on eth yet? Talk about a long time.
    Not that I know of. Sidecoins, rollups, siloed protocols.... it's things like this that constantly remind me that "Web 3.0" is so very much in its infancy. Tomorrow I have to fund Shakepay, send Eth to Binance, bridge to Polygon to buy Matic, then convert to USDT and fund Metamask, then buy KlimaDAO, then stake it.

ahhhh DeFi. It's like doing my first ever Redhat Linux install

Let's be real. FOMC members have been getting richer from printing cantillionaire cash and pumping their own assets, while the middle and lower class get devastated by inflation. Therefore the plebs have resorted to buying DOGE and SHIB lottery tickets as what they see as their only option.

Of course there are conflicts of interest in crypto. But in many respects, I think distributed ledgers are preferable to corrupt politicians and central bankers.
    so let’s squeeze energy too! plebs don’t need that resource

they didn’t need the stock market either

ahhhh DeFi. It's like doing my first ever Redhat Linux install
    Except linux is free

In other news, Sergey has spoken! About staking! (link price not affected, so far)
    https://twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/st...50397343522820
    Henry David Thoreau

In this respect we agree. Neither they nor members of Congress should be able to trade using any information they happen across in the scope of their service.

But let's blame the kids, I guess.
    That was a really odd and defensive comment since nowhere in that quote is there anything remotely akin to blaming anyone.

It's entirely possible. Crypto is binary outcome.
    No doubt that there will be winners in this market, some in a big way. There will also be losers. Reality says more and bigger than the winners.

No doubt that there will be winners in this market, some in a big way. There will also be losers. Reality says more and bigger than the winners.
    It's almost like you think this is a negative sum game or something.