Page 376 of 643 FirstFirst ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 16066
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    you listened to that? it's 40 min. jfc.

he is aware a return to a gold standard isn't likely. he is advocating for some sound money in your investments.

the current system we are living with is as laughable if not more than any nft project.

you think otherwise?
    Anyone referring to “sound money” is on the left side of that bell curve

in the worlds 5th largest economy(cali) they are now handing out more money b/c of gas prices.

but enlighten us on how the current central banking system gets out if this. they don't, they just kick the can down the road.

he is aware a return to a gold standard isn't likely. he is advocating for some sound money in your investments.

the current system we are living with is as laughable if not more than any nft project.

you think otherwise?
    Yes, I absolutely think otherwise.

I think the Fed can still improve, and has made improvement over the past decade+.

I think an inflation target slightly higher than the current 2% would be good, more like 3.5-4%, so the Fed has more room to lower interest rates before hitting the zero lower bound and having to rely on alternative policies.

I find the idea of nominal GDP targeting (NGDP) interesting.

I don’t think the system needs to be torn down and replaced, and I certainly haven’t seen any alternative put forward that seems like it would have any chance of being better.

you think otherwise?
    You seem to think that replacing a system that you call laughable with a series of bits that primarily benefits con men and other varieties of criminals is somehow an improvement???..
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    You seem to think that replacing a system that you call laughable with a series of bits that primarily benefits con men and other varieties of criminals is somehow an improvement???..
    I, for one, think the "www.2022goldmania.com" guy should fly the plane. What. Could. Go. Wrong.

I always skip the ads so yeah, wasn't paying attention to that. Having 5% physical gold in your overall makes sense

I'm not advocating for BTC to replace the entire system. Never said that. The current system will continue to balloon and degrade on it's own. Everyone posting or viewing this thread will sail off into the sunset w the USD being the main system. As we speak other huge ass countries are backing away from the USD. That will probably continue. The future looks more segregated.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    BTC gets its value from being the most powerful computing network in history with a distributed ledger anyone can access and verify.
    If you meant "powerful" in the sense that "powerful" refers to computing completely divorced from utility, productivity and efficiency, then maybe you have a case. Otherwise, you are just glorifying the digital equivalent of a gigantic hamster wheel. Can this network sequence DNA and design drug molecules? Is it helpful with particle physics? Can it plot the weather? Can it defeat the reigning champion grand master in chess? Can this network even perform the computing tasks required to get the Apollo 11 to the moon and back?

"powerful computing"? WTF. Sonny, you done drank too much crypto kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Otherwise, you are just glorifying the digital equivalent of a gigantic hamster wheel.
    But look how fast it’s spinning!

Why is Ethereum getting pummeled? Pharma bro doesn't like?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    But look how fast it’s spinning!
    Are you referring to the unserviceable rapidly increasing interest on our 9T deficit, while our productivity and GDP decline?

Go to Walmart and stuff your storage unit and garage w useless plastic garbage, help out the cause

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Why is Ethereum getting pummeled? Pharma bro doesn't like?
    Good question. Are devs moving away? It's unclear eth will continue to have strength. Many other projects like algo, matic, cardano, Solana etc are trying to dethrone eth, w the upcoming move to proof of stake it's not clear what's up.

My gut is eth is going to survive and be a pillar, or not. MTM is a big eth guy I think, he can explain better..

Many other projects like algo, matic, cardano, Solana etc are trying to dethrone eth,
    Those are all getting hammered too

Yep. buy low. Sell high. Argue about everything on tgr. Die. What a life.

Are you referring to the unserviceable rapidly increasing interest on our 9T deficit, while our productivity and GDP decline?
    No he wasn’t. He was referring to shillfish’s powerful hamster wheel. Quit trying to pivot.

It was an obvious joke Nancy.

It was obvious - but not very good.

It’s a joke but opinions differ on who is the punch line.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    It’s a joke but opinions differ on who is the punch line.
    I am very proud of you for actually using a period at the end of your sentence. Must have been an important thought. Kudos.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Good question. Are devs moving away? It's unclear eth will continue to have strength. Many other projects like algo, matic, cardano, Solana etc are trying to dethrone eth, w the upcoming move to proof of stake it's not clear what's up.

My gut is eth is going to survive and be a pillar, or not. MTM is a big eth guy I think, he can explain better..
    My price target for some accumulation with ETH is around 1,320 and BTC at 23,695. We need MAX pain. I'm talking more people killing themselves pain. Now is not a time to be fucking around with the shits.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I am very proud of you for actually using a period at the end of your sentence. Must have been an important thought. Kudos.
    Nobody cares asshole. My price target is $0. It’s trash for incels.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Carbon trading distills the American mindset to its essence: what ever the problem, no matter how large or how deadly serious, we can just buy our way out of it. We never need to sacrifice consumption. Nothing really changes on that front. We'll save the planet when everyone in the world has a Tesla and a nice house with a garage to charge it in.

It's a natural fit for crypto. Feel good bullshit spun up into gold. My only question is what took these parasites so long to think of this one...oh, right...up until a short while ago, people were flinging huge sums at incredibly lame pictures of apes so there was no need to pretend crypto is remotely connected to something that actually matters. Next, curated digital goods responsibly sourced from artisanal windmills maintained by happy indigenous people in accordance with their ancient cultural traditions.

In other words, its hard to market crypto with base appeals to greed when the space has been getting nuked for months on end. Enter the Neumanns, the notorious power couple whose one verifiable skill was convincing gullible investors that they had reinvented the real estate leasing industry when, in fact, they had done nothing of the sort. Another perfect fit.
    Don’t be short “moon goddess Luna” token. This shits such smooth brain bullshit, no wonder it’s a hit with tgr. Just punctuate, or some ambulance chaser will be mad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0463C964-F4E0-4635-8117-45DD24A24C67.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	417486  

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Lol
    We always knew he was short, but he doesn't even have the balls to short it.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    We always knew he was short, but he doesn't even have the balls to short it.
    I guess being stupid cultists is a flex?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    I guess being stupid cultists is a flex?

Wrong thread? But so on point.