Page 397 of 650 FirstFirst ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 16242
    Is expecting a risk free 20% a year trying to hard?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Is expecting a risk free 20% a year trying to hard?
    No. That’s trying too dumb.

I started investing once I started earning money. My line has gone up. Does that mean I’m one of the select few? I’m in the small group of professional investors?!

JFC how can anyone smart enough to operate a computer watch that video and fall for the obvious bullshit and bias.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Those Y-Axis values....woooossshhhh
    Talk about making the data show what you want it to show.
    The log scale is important to illustrate the volatility accurately. Without it, everything before the 2017 bull run is essentially a flat line. Log scales are highly utilized in data plotting...not everything is "a scam" dude.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    not everything is "a scam" dude.
    …except in the world of crypto.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. We were unsure of your position after your first 682 posts in this thread.

Good thing tradfi's record is impeccable. https://violationtracker.goodjobsfir...ial%20services

You win, again.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Are you saying she’s wrong?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna33811

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I started investing once I started earning money. My line has gone up. Does that mean I’m one of the select few? I’m in the small group of professional investors?!

JFC how can anyone smart enough to operate a computer watch that video and fall for the obvious bullshit and bias.
    Clearly you're doing well for yourself because you know you're the smartest person on teh tgrz.

You've really found the sweet spot of shitting on almost everything in this thread, but somehow maintaining the belief that you're above the stench while you invest in the space. Just be careful not to step in dog coin poo.

When Celsius declares bankruptcy they’ll liquidate holdings?

Clearly you're doing well for yourself because you know you're the smartest person on teh tgrz.

You've really found the sweet spot of shitting on almost everything in this thread, but somehow maintaining the belief that you're above the stench while you invest in the space. Just be careful not to step in dog coin poo.
    Shillfish - how much thought have you given to the poor people in the developing world who bought LUNA? You paid your taxes using their lost money. You’re the shill you accuse others of being.

And how much time did it take you to craft the above post that dodges the fact that this YouTuber starts his video spouting bullshit hyperbole.

I’m not even remotely close to being the smartest person in this thread. Not am I part of some small elite group of investors just because I made money in the stock market. Which is why your video is so stupid and transparent. At least the 3 minutes of it I watched before it lost all credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Impressive to see BTC holding 20k
    Can it hold 19?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 5.54.19 AM.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	419185
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It's been impressive to see BTC holding the 19k line

This shill poor ppl argument? So I'm supposed to feel bad for dumb decisions by poor people? There incompetence is supposed to weigh heavily on me?

Sack up. People are fucking morons. When the hype train is blasting and everyone is euphoric, ppl jump on. I have a few times. Who cares. Have some personal responsibility.

This point of feel sorry for the ppl in the ponzi? Fuck that. Whiny bitches.

If I invest in a high risk moonshot and it busts, that's my choice and I'm responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Are you saying she’s wrong?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna33811
    From the article...
    "Three "ultra platinum" NFTs grant the opportunity to meet Sorokin in person, and holders will receive a package of "personal items from Soroken"...

When they say "holders" do they mean bag holders?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Bout time to jump back in.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

This shill poor ppl argument? So I'm supposed to feel bad for dumb decisions by poor people? There incompetence is supposed to weigh heavily on me?

Sack up. People are fucking morons. When the hype train is blasting and everyone is euphoric, ppl jump on. I have a few times. Who cares. Have some personal responsibility.

If I invest in a high risk moonshot and it busts, that's my choice and I'm responsible.
    But you never want to accept the responsibility for your spreading of your and your favorite con mens bullshit...
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

The log scale is important to illustrate the volatility accurately. Without it, everything before the 2017 bull run is essentially a flat line. Log scales are highly utilized in data plotting...not everything is "a scam" dude.
    Data can be misleading, that's my only point here.
    Using log scaling on the price chart, early gains* are amplified, and the current 70% downtown is minimized.

*I'd argue <$1000 pricing from 5+ years ago are irrelevant to a 2022 discussion.

Ha ha.

Fucking moron still can't understand that it's this very attitude that killed crypto.

Is it the path to a utopian future free of fiat control? Or is it just a good way for byates to grab some more of that filthy fiat money from the idealists?

Better figure that one out because the cognitive dissonance is killing the brand and killing it fast.

*I'd argue <$1000 pricing from 5+ years ago are irrelevant to a 2022 discussion.
    Remains to be seen

Someone is stressed.

I have a senior insurance client who bragged about putting everything he had into crypto 5 yrs ago. Made 2-3 mm. I told him to sell at least 1/2.

Fucking retired lineman tells me “if you knew what I knew about crypto you’d never sell either”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Data can be misleading, that's my only point here.
    Using log scaling on the price chart, early gains* are amplified, and the current 70% downtown is minimized.

Actually it's very relevant if you know about the BTC issuance schedule.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Someone is stressed.
    Not at all. Just tired of hearing this shilling con shit. Which is basically admitting you are gullible and dumb as fuck.

Everything you do is a choice. Mostly your choice.

I'm stoked BTC is going down. Backing the truck up.

Not at all. Just tired of hearing this shilling con shit. Which is basically admitting you are gullible and dumb as fuck.

Everything you do is a choice. Mostly your choice.

I'm stoked BTC is going down. Backing the truck up.
    If I post a price chart of a coin and make no other comment about it isn’t that shilling? According to our coinbro thread referee it is.

But that same poster can pump a project in here that wiped out millions while he profited from it and not miss a beat.

Sounds pretty fucking hypocritical.

And that video from “one of the best YouTubers” lost all credibility in the first 3 minutes. It’s feel good pablum for those panicking about this crash. Not sorry for pointing the obvious out.