Page 7 of 643 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

I don't know about that, but twice now I have made a bit of $ on riot, a blockchain play, and twice instead of selling I should have hung on. Goddamn. I made 15% today, but if I had hung on, I would have made 50%! Is it too late to do that again? I don't fucking know. Shit is crazy. But I think it is just getting going. Bitcoin price drives prices to a degree, but blockchain baby. Blockchain. Gonna make some people rich!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    sigless.

Any recommendations for a good crypto exchange for Canadian traders? I know of some , but it seems like the wild west out there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    I don't know about that, but twice now I have made a bit of $ on riot, a blockchain play, and twice instead of selling I should have hung on. Goddamn. I made 15% today, but if I had hung on, I would have made 50%! Is it too late to do that again? I don't fucking know. Shit is crazy. But I think it is just getting going. Bitcoin price drives prices to a degree, but blockchain baby. Blockchain. Gonna make some people rich!

At least you have been playing and making some $. I have been watching since you mentioned it upthread somewhere.. FOMO is strong with RIOT right now.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Loving this Ether run!

Why is ether going today?

sigless.

It's really hard to say exactly why.

Even just this get's people buying.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...year-at-10-000

Classic FOMO bulls just making a rally appear out of thin air. Buy the rumor stuff.

There seems to also be some stuff in the technology of the ether blockchain that is getting people excited. Shit that I know nothing about.

The TA on these things still makes my brain really hurt. It's like looking at Calculus to me. I can read the reports and have a vague understanding, but actually looking at the charts makes me feel like I am having a stroke.

https://www.coindesk.com/all-time-hi...evel-breached/

Quote Originally Posted by permnation View Post
    At least you have been playing and making some $. I have been watching since you mentioned it upthread somewhere.. FOMO is strong with RIOT right now.
    I bought more this morning right at the start if premarket. Having a decent run, but Makin my hair turn grey. Looks to have settled down, hopefully will go on a run at the end of the day as well.

sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    I bought more this morning right at the start if premarket. Having a decent run, but Makin my hair turn grey. Looks to have settled down, hopefully will go on a run at the end of the day as well.

Nice work!

Marathon was another one I was watching the last few days. Didn't do anything. Wish I had. Not getting into that one right now.

sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by blender View Post
    Any recommendations for a good crypto exchange for Canadian traders? I know of some , but it seems like the wild west out there. Thanks.
    I’m using Quadriga

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Glad you guys are riding it higher. Hookers and blow!

10k for me would mean 10x. Hodl for lyfe!

Crazy man. $9350. So, stock like riot that mine, and blockchain in general ought to continue up. I am beginning to conflate bitcoin price with peoples belief in the technology, and in turn driving bc stocks higher at the same time.
    Wg, let us know when your guru says the fun is over and it's time to get out.

sigless.

This is starting to smell like 2007.

Not 2007, that was funded on loans given out to people that you wouldn't lend 50 bucks to. This is more like 1999 and pets.com. Get yours while you can and get out. There will be survivors and the base technology is solid, but there will be some fortunes made and many burned on the way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

He's been in the space for a long time. He's in a great position where he doesn't handle anyone's money, so he has no reason to not tell his clients the 100% truth as he sees it based on his analysis. He doesn't really think there will ever be a time to "get out" unless something majorly catastrophic in the world happens. Like world war type shit.

It's no secret that a big correction will come soon. How soon we don't know, but between January and Fall 2018 most likely. Think somewhere between 3 and 5k.

Blockchain technology is here to stay and only going to improve, but that doesn't necessarily mean that BTC will be the coin of choice forever.

DJSapp has the right idea, but I would add that pets.com might be the EOS, amazon.com is ETH, google is BTC, etc type of loose analogies. If you diversify and stay educated you will know when to bail on something before it's too late.

This is the best article I've read yet on it: https://aswathdamodaran.blogspot.com...-currency.html

For what it's worth I just talked with my "guru" (i'm currently living at his sweet pad in Bozeman until I find a place). Latest TA from some experts he respects is pointing at possibly 25k by Feb 2018. Followed by pullback into the 5-10k range with a good period of consolidation leading to possible 6 figures by end of 2018. Long term he thinks we see 1M after the next halving in 2020.

Hang onto your hats gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    For what it's worth I just talked with my "guru" (i'm currently living at his sweet pad in Bozeman until I find a place). Latest TA from some experts he respects is pointing at possibly 25k by Feb 2018. Followed by pullback into the 5-10k range with a good period of consolidation leading to possible 6 figures by end of 2018. Long term he thinks we see 1M after the next halving in 2020.

Hang onto your hats gents.
    Damn dude, that just sounds way too good to be true. A 5-10k investment in one coin in 2018 could become 1,000,000 in 2 years.

I know. It sounds absolutely insane, but 10k 1 year ago seemed insane.

IDK what to think anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    IDK what to think anymore.
    me too. I am going to ask my guy Eddie J. and see what he thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by permnation View Post
    me too. I am going to ask my guy Eddie J. and see what he thinks.
    Go see Morty Sills. Tell him I sent you.