Page 365 of 643 FirstFirst ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 16066
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    you aren’t so fucking stupid to think any of the pimps here give a fuck are you? The lesson they’ve learned is pump and dump faster, which is good because they ain’t got stamina
    I don't do personal attacks often, but when I do, I mean them. You are a piece of shit human and I hope you wallow enough in your misery to come out the other end with an inverted asshole for a face. I can't for the last year figure out why you are so so invested in hate. Your life must truly suck.

And no, I never held any Luna or UST. I think you mirror Do Kwon more than is comfortable for you to admit.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Lyn has a n excellent postmortem in the article I linked above. https://www.lynalden.com/digital-alchemy/

TL;DR The LUNA reserve BTC went to Binance and Gemini.
    Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software. Binance was initially based in China, but later moved its headquarters out of China following the Chinese government's increasing regulation of cryptocurrency.

In 2021, Binance was put under investigation by both the United States Department of Justice and Internal Revenue Service on allegations of money laundering and tax offenses.[3][4][5] The UK's Financial Conduct Authority ordered Binance to stop all regulated activity in the United Kingdom in June 2021.[6]

In 2021, Binance shared client data, including names and addresses, with the Russian government.[7]

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software. Binance was initially based in China, but later moved its headquarters out of China following the Chinese government's increasing regulation of cryptocurrency.

In 2021, Binance was put under investigation by both the United States Department of Justice and Internal Revenue Service on allegations of money laundering and tax offenses.[3][4][5] The UK's Financial Conduct Authority ordered Binance to stop all regulated activity in the United Kingdom in June 2021.[6]

In 2021, Binance shared client data, including names and addresses, with the Russian government.[7]
    CZ is a nut case, but a damn good businessman. I throw him some coins here and there, but I surely don't trust him in any way.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Tomorrow, 32 central banks and 12 financial authorities (44 countries) will meet in El Salvador to discuss financial inclusion, digital economy, banking the unbanked, the #Bitcoin rollout and its benefits in our country.
    https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/stat...29996787216387
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

that twitter thread conjurs this image:
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I don't do personal attacks often, but when I do, I mean them. You are a piece of shit human and I hope you wallow enough in your misery to come out the other end with an inverted asshole for a face. I can't for the last year figure out why you are so so invested in hate. Your life must truly suck.

And no, I never held any Luna or UST. I think you mirror Do Kwon more than is comfortable for you to admit.
    Thanks for proving my point cultist

“let’s fuck over the poor for our magic bits, say the brain rotted ski bums”

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    that twitter thread conjurs this image:
    herbalife, Mary Kay, Tupperware, the other mlms offer something other than brainworms

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I was eluding to the passionate mindless enthusiasm, but yeah.

herbalife, Mary Kay, Tupperware, the other mlms offer something other than brainworms
    A garage full of shit your friends wouldn't buy.
    Last edited by Svengali; 05-16-2022 at 07:00 AM.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    A garage full of shit your friends wouldn't buy.
    I worked with someone with a closet full of dildos because his wife did the minimum pleasure party buy without realizing the distribution necessities. All of those biz realize the problem though. Crypto manages to have billionaires like SBF say “sure Luna was worthless, but everyone could see it was worthless, so what’s the big deal” at the same time trying to get more marks in on the scam

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    billionaires like SBF
    After his "magic boxes of money" interview, you'd think he'd hush up, but the soundbites keep coming.
    FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried believes bitcoin has no future as a payments network, because its 'proof of work' system means it can't scale up
    Back aboard the "speculative asset" train!

What percentage of people who own cryptocurrency plan on converting that currency back to real money at some point in time?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

^^^ Uh What?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    What percentage of people who own cryptocurrency plan on converting that currency back to real money at some point in time?

Only the ones that aren’t in it for the right reasons. I bet it’s less than 1%. The other 99% are in it to solve global wealth inequality, solve climate change and provide free ice cream to everyone on Fridays.

Actual redemptions or pretend redemptions so you don’t have to admit you were a bag holder?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4CA97D63-9643-4994-B349-2D57FF3E6F2D.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	738.7 KB 
ID:	416527

What’s more libertarian than bailing out your friends/big shots at par, and whining for the government to help the little guys you fucked?

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    So do you have any opinions on the article? Or are you just going to link to an 80+ page theoretical research paper with a bunch of equations that you don't understand?
    You’re right that I don’t understand the equations, but that’s because I haven’t had to do that shit for 20 years. Seems that it’s pretty similar to the stuff I had to do in junior year differential equations, but I can’t confirm since I trashed that text. I’d rather eat at Arby’s than solve another integral.

I do have my fluid mechanics text though, and it full of similar math:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BFB08053-DA32-43B4-9146-2FE8191E0E1D.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	578.5 KB 
ID:	416536

My point wasn’t ‘look at this hard math’ though. What I found interesting was that these guys have obviously put a lot of effort into understanding algorithmic stable coins, as evidenced by the 82-page paper, and their conclusion was that there are only two stable equilibriums:

- zero
    - at the peg, but only if the quantities of coin are growing.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post

I recommend swapping the plummeting Crypto for Beanie Babies. At least you'll have something tangible you can actually see and touch that's also worthless.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I would recommend Topps baseball cards. I've got a few boxes full of those. I was going to get rich off them back in the late 80s. Added benefit was the awful chewing gum it came with. Still better than conspiracy coins...

I'd recommend buying BTC. This could be the last time it's this affordable.

But hey if beanie baby's are your thing..

Bernanke pricing down celery with Bitcoin yo

But but I can buy my NFTs with them!

Re: El Salvador.
    Apart from the fact that you still can't pay anywhere with it, the country may face bankrupcy because of it's bit coin investment. You can't make this up.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I recommend swapping the plummeting Crypto for Beanie Babies. At least you'll have something tangible you can actually see and touch that's also worthless.
    i've taken btc profit and converted into land, physical gold, silver, 10k in bikes, paid off my van, skied all winter multiple seasons, and am still up.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    i've taken btc profit and converted into land, physical gold, silver, 10k in bikes, paid off my van, skied all winter multiple seasons, and am still up.
    But you don't have beanie Babies. Your LOSS.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.