Page 232 of 239 FirstFirst ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 5962
    BTC goes up: See! I told you FUDsters!
    BTC goes down: buying opportunity! Letís celebrate!

There will be no bad news allowed in the Bitcoin universe. Praise be.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    BTC goes down: buying opportunity! Letís celebrate!

Why don't you scroll back to Q1 and read where I answered some of your questions about what I perceive as BTC's weaknesses instead of acting like a drama queen all the time?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Sure thing. Just donít criticize the bears for going quiet when you did the same when the price dropped early summer. I have an allergy to bullshit behavior.

The boogeyman (puregravity) is gone.

Sure thing. Just donít criticize the bears for going quiet when you did the same when the price dropped early summer. I have an allergy to bullshit behavior.

The boogeyman (puregravity) is gone.
    Just don't (repeatedly) say that I can't acknowledge BTC's weaknesses when I wrote you a sincere response to your question. You give respect and you'll get it in return. Call me a ponzi participant and/or a scammer and I will react accordingly. I have an allergy to bullshit behavior.

don't forget cultist! that one is especially annoying, complete turn off
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

How far back did you have to search? You did indeed answer that question when directed at you and I gave you props for that. Unclear how that gets you a pass on cult like behavior for eternity.

Bitcoin isnít a cult.
    But there are undeniably people behaving in a cult like manner with regards to it. If you donít think so that is suspicious.

This isnít a circle jerk BTC thread - plenty of those on Reddit and Telegram if you just want steady doses of optimism and hopium.

BTC goes down: buying opportunity! Let’s celebrate!

Pres of El Salvador is a buy the dip guy.
    TGR MODS EAT SKIDOG JIZZ

I caught some buys last night!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

this is a great listen on the state of affairs w fiat, macro,tech, inflation/deflation and such. i'm bullish on jeff booth.

I just hope US legislators understand that crypto is like whack a mole. If they suppress it here it will just come up in other countries. It can't be stopped. But we can lose our advantages in the space and our ability to compete internationally. We've already been fighting with one hand tied behind our back.
    Henry David Thoreau

Crypto in the USA kinda feels like what the Chinese did with internet access.
    Henry David Thoreau

Anyone read the crypto / DeFi article in the Economist? Pretty balanced I thought. They definitely feel that it’s the future. They do view BTC as akin to pets.com….irrelevant longterm…but are pro ETH and Dai. The article focused more on the infrastructure transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Crypto in the USA kinda feels like what the Chinese did with internet access.
    you mean, effectively control it?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    you mean, effectively control it?
    yeah I think we could be heading in the direction of a stranglehold and pushing out retail (ie only accredited investors)
    Henry David Thoreau

yeah I think we could be heading in the direction of a stranglehold and pushing out retail (ie only accredited investors)
    Why on earth would institutions (or "accredited investors") be interested in an environment where they wouldn't have plebs to rip off?
    The Man needs the Diamond Hands.

Interesting to see if BTC goes under 40k today, almost dipped the line earlier.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

https://twitter.com/crypto_bobby/sta...189820420?s=19

Man, sure feels shitty to glance at my balance.
    Sure wish someone had told me to sell and wait for the next inevitable drop.
    Seem like this shit spends a lot more time disappointing than it does inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Lots of Cream, Lots of Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Man, sure feels shitty to glance at my balance.
    Sure wish someone had told me to sell and wait for the next inevitable drop.
    Seem like this shit spends a lot more time disappointing than it does inspiring.

Aren't you what they call a negative indicator?
    Did you buy more Bitcoin recently?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Aren't you what they call a negative indicator?
    Did you buy more Bitcoin recently?
    I donít know what they call me. I put some money in and have been holding. Seems like that was the recommendation by the people claiming this was going to turn into real currency.
    Iím sure itíll come up again eventually. But it sure does look a lot more like Beanie Babies.
    I guess i could play it more like a game next cycle. Any objective advice is appreciated.

Lots of Cream, Lots of Sugar

I don’t know what they call me. I put some money in and have been holding. Seems like that was the recommendation by the people claiming this was going to turn into real currency.
    I’m sure it’ll come up again eventually. But it sure does look a lot more like Beanie Babies.
    I guess i could play it more like a game next cycle. Any objective advice is appreciated.

Shera is more genuine than the people who think it's going to become a currency. Those need stability.

The people telling you to hold are hoping for more bag holders to tie up more BTC and increase volatility by reducing effective supply--and bring in more money to drive up the price. They could crowd source stability/liquidity if people sold tops and re-bought lower. But since they make money doing that, they don't want you crowding into the trade. Big pops and dips make them money. Be more like Shera: whenever Stalefish starts getting happy, get your sell orders ready.

Also, don't take financial advice from the internet. That's all I got.

Or, be smart, and diversify, follow your projects, stay ahead, and don't blink on FUD. You might actually, meh, profit?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Shera is more genuine than the people who think it's going to become a currency. Those need stability.

The people telling you to hold are hoping for more bag holders to tie up more BTC and increase volatility by reducing effective supply--and bring in more money to drive up the price. They could crowd source stability/liquidity if people sold tops and re-bought lower. But since they make money doing that, they don't want you crowding into the trade. Big pops and dips make them money. Be more like Shera: whenever Stalefish starts getting happy, get your sell orders ready.

Also, don't take financial advice from the internet. That's all I got.
    Why don't you scroll back to last summer when I was telling everyone to buy BTC at 10k?

I donít know what they call me. I put some money in and have been holding. Seems like that was the recommendation by the people claiming this was going to turn into real currency.
    Iím sure itíll come up again eventually. But it sure does look a lot more like Beanie Babies.

Didn't you buy DOGE? The main two people claiming that was going to turn into currency are two ego-maniac billionaires. I never once said buy DOGE and specifically recommended against it.

BTC is going to be just fine. Mostly likely ETH too.

Just to be clear, my goal is to get as much bitcoin as I can. Full stop.
    Henry David Thoreau

Just to be clear, my goal is to get as much bitcoin as I can. Full stop.
    Well, when you come full stop, I'll take your crumbs.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat