Page 230 of 641 FirstFirst ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 16010
    Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    There is no appropriate response because it's a nonsensical topic. I've posted basically as much as anyone in this thread during up and down times.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    As mentioned I was referring to this summer.

And as mentioned referring to your post volume going down when the price dropped (which it did)

And as mentioned referring to your childish double standard.

You should develop a thicker skin and a more open mind and an ability to self reflect - and to be honest about the pros and cons of your chosen coins. But that’s just my opinion.

When everyone in here thinks you are the one with Stockholm syndrome….maybe that should give you pause. It’s clear it doesn’t. But yeah…how about the pure gravity guy?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    As mentioned I was referring to this summer.

And as mentioned referring to your post volume going down when the price dropped (which it did)

And as mentioned referring to your childish double standard.

You should develop a thicker skin and a more open mind and an ability to self reflect - and to be honest about the pros and cons of your chosen coins. But that’s just my opinion.

When everyone in here thinks you are the one with Stockholm syndrome….maybe that should give you pause. It’s clear it doesn’t. But yeah…how about the pure gravity guy?
    Are you suggesting I maintain a minimum post count per week or something?

BTC is the new thing so like the rest of your arguments, saying I'm the one with SS doesn't make any sense. The hostages are kept by the dominant entrenched system we're currently living in, which frankly has benefitted the geriatric crowd here quite well at the expense of millennials and zoomers. And because you all want to believe you're smarter than the average bear, and not that you just got really damn lucky by being born into a situation where you could continuously fail upwards into a nice house in whatever mountain town, you feel the need to shit on the new disruptive technology.

Is there another thread on TGR in which there are more haters than proponents of the topic? Like are there lots of horse owners in the mountain bike threads ranting about all the trail damage bikes cause?

BTC is the new thing so like the rest of your arguments, saying I'm the one with SS doesn't make any sense. The hostages are kept by the dominant entrenched system we're currently living in, which frankly has benefitted the geriatric crowd here quite well at the expense of millennials and zoomers. And because you all want to believe you're smarter than the average bear, and not that you just got really damn lucky by being born into a situation where you could continuously fail upwards into a nice house in whatever mountain town, you feel the need to shit on the new disruptive technology.

Is there another thread on TGR in which there are more haters than proponents of the topic? Like are there lots of horse owners in the mountain bike threads ranting about all the trail damage bikes cause?

Minimum post count? You’re out of your league if you think you’re gonna shift the argument without me noticing.

You got quiet when the price dropped this summer. Fact.

You came back when the price went up and we’re all like “the haters are real quiet huh? LOLOL” Fact.

^Vibes if you can’t face these facts^

But go ahead and post about BTC performance as if that somehow absolves you of being the exact poster you are so desperately trying to criticize.

You clearly revel in being the victim. Pure gravity isn’t here - sssh -there there- the boogeyman is gone.

Minimum post count? You’re out of your league if you think you’re gonna shift the argument without me noticing.

You got quiet when the price dropped this summer. Fact.

You came back when the price went up and we’re all like “the haters are real quiet huh? LOLOL” Fact.

^Vibes if you can’t face these facts^

But go ahead and post about BTC performance as if that somehow absolves you of being the exact poster you are so desperately trying to criticize.

You clearly revel in being the victim. Pure gravity isn’t here - sssh -there there- the boogeyman is gone.
    You're being incredibly petty. Why is this even a thing to you?

You should try therapy, it might help you to get a new perspective on what you refuse to see and therefore acknowledge. Just a friendly tip.

Would that be Proof of Work or Proof of Stake?

You're being incredibly petty. Why is this even a thing to you?

Again you are out of your league. You’re trying grade school debate tactics here in order to steer the conversation away from the fact that you are the fair weather poster you decry.

If you need a reason for why I am pointing that fact out just go with the same reason you use when you post “bears are quiet!”

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Would that be Proof of Work or Proof of Stake?
    LOL
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Again you are out of your league. You’re trying grade school debate tactics here in order to steer the conversation away from the fact that you are the fair weather poster you decry.

If you need a reason for why I am pointing that fact out just go with the same reason you use when you post “bears are quiet!”
    Dude. I literally posted hundreds of times in the last bear market. I've posted hundreds of times since Elon rugged us a few months ago. You're just making shit up.

Dude. I literally posted hundreds of times in the last bear market. I've posted hundreds of times since Elon rugged us a few months ago. You're just making shit up.

I think you need to look up the definition of “literally”

But keep up the exaggeration it’s not at all transparent what you are doing…you are the exact type of fair weather poster you criticize - and your standard reply of “well look at BTC performance!” is not the the defense against childish or cult like behavior that you believe it to be.

Not sure how many times you need to hear it before it sinks in. Clearly the number is over 10 at least. Maybe it is “literally hundreds”.

lol Elon...yeah its all HIS fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Well yeah, it was a combination of Elon, China banning BTC for the 200th time, and the market being too frothy in general which was reflected by the amount of over-leveraged traders and shit coin proliferation.

See now you just gave him an easy out - by you mentioning Elon he can start talking about something else instead

See now you just gave him an easy out - he can start talking about something else instead of facing facts.
    Posting "a lot" or "not as much" is highly subjective. I made A JOKE and you're trying to die on the the hill. Are you trying to be the new puregravity?

Posting "a lot" or "not as much" is highly subjective. I made A JOKE and you're trying to die on the the hill. Are you trying to be the new puregravity?

Grade 8 level debate tactics

Now you go with “it’s just a prank bro” with the all caps on.

Your complete inability to reflect on your own behavior is embarrassing to witness for what I assume is an adult.

But maybe I’d cut you more slack if you let us know you are just 14 years old.

Grade 8 level debate tactics

Now you go with “it’s just a prank bro” with the all caps on.

Your complete inability to reflect on your own behavior is embarrassing to witness for what I assume is an adult.

But maybe I’d cut you more slack if you let us know you are just 14 years old.
    Wouldn't he be talking more about Dogecoin if he was 14?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Wouldn't he be talking more about Dogecoin if he was 14?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    *trigger alert 🚨

When criticized the cult members just revert to past coin performance as a defense of their behavior. Dogecoin is up 8000% in the last year so I guess that means Doge holders can do or say just about anything right now and no one can say shit

Can't believe I'm saying this but I am considering mining Doge, just starting to look into it. There seems to be some relationship between Elon and VItalik, can't be ignored. For me it would be purely speculative with the ultimate goal of stacking sats.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

*trigger alert

When criticized the cult members just revert to past coin performance as a defense of their behavior. Dogecoin is up 8000% in the last year so I guess that means Doge holders can do or say just about anything right now and no one can say shit
    You're triggered man. I'm doing my thing, growing my net worth, and trying to help others. You guys are the ones that come in here and whine needlessly.

This is where you all should be directing your anger. Not towards me.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/09/17/...mpression=true

Fucking criminals. Of course none of them will face any real consequences. Laws only apply to the poors.

You're triggered man. I'm doing my thing, growing my net worth, and trying to help others. You guys are the ones that come in here and whine needlessly.

Just keep fighting the good fight and sticking to the man and up against the wall and all that stuff.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Just keep fighting the good fight and sticking to the man and up against the wall and all that stuff.
    Would you prefer I just succumb to a corrupt ruling class that's rotten to its core?

Your generational privilege has you blind to the fact that most people under 35 have extremely long odds of ever owning a home now. Unless they stick it to the man and change the system. Of course, this new reality is quite contrasting with past decades when essentially anyone with a highschool degree could buy a home and raise a family while moms mostly stayed at home.

LMAO

https://twitter.com/twobitidiot/stat...116550148?s=19

Would you prefer I just succumb to a corrupt ruling class that's rotten to its core?

Your generational privilege has you blind to the fact that most people under 35 have extremely long odds of ever owning a home now. Unless they stick it to the man and change the system. Of course, this new reality is quite contrasting with past decades when essentially anyone with a highschool degree could buy a home and raise a family while moms mostly stayed at home.

When I was 35 It was also long odds that I would ever own a home. Guess what? while making maybe 12 bucks an hour I bought a condo by making some sacrifices and cutting expenses, used that equity to buy a house 7 years later. Yeah, times change and every generation has its challenges.

But you go right on blaming other people for your choices.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I just want to acknowledge the amazing (if remote) possibility that maybe, possibly, we are all iceman. In which case this persona here is just too perfect not to comment and compliment. Iceman, wherever you are, bravo. Bravo.