Page 247 of 645 FirstFirst ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 16108
    Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    ok im on pro. wont let me move balance from regular cb and not seeing a way to move money from another exchange account

edit:
    i guess i would have to withdraw money from other exchange to bank account then move it . not sure why i cant move buy 10% of my regular cb account to pro....
    its probably because your funds havent 100 percent cleared yet and your a new customer of theirs.

If you have money on another exchange, can't you convert it to USDC and send it to coinbase pro? I would never even try to send fiat between exchanges.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Also I have seen the ability to instantly move money from coinbase to coinbase pro and use it for trading. There can still be a hold for withdrawals. I'm no expert on that matter - I experimented with it a couple of years ago and didn't like it.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Thirdly, I thought I saw a new feature where you could instantly get money from your bank onto coinbase pro and trade with it. I remember when covid first hit and I had to make an appt and go inside the bank and do a wire transfer, times have changed!
    Henry David Thoreau

I’m guessing 50% of Micol’s problem is that the Coinbase Pro interface is wildly unintuitive if you haven’t been obsessing over crypto already.
    Its like Coinbase is Apple and Coinbase Pro is MS-DOS. Sorry bro, only the fully committed can play here.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Jesus fucking Christ loop ring. I said fuck it and dropped 5 g on it yesterday. I'll throw you a couple crisp hundys bushwack. Thx.

Don't ever use your phone for crypto anything more than reading articles and checking prices.

The problem is you should have deposited funds directly into CBP, not CB, but they should show up in your wallet once you switch over.

You can easily deposit crypto directly into a CBP wallet, just click deposit, then what section of your wallet, then copy the address and send if from your other wallet. Withdrawals take forever.

I've never had a problem depositing fiat via ACH, or crypto directly to CBP. Worst case, open up a support ticket.

To answer your other question, I use CBP, Binance.US, Kucoin, and various AMM swaps for complete shit coin pairs.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ loop ring. I said fuck it and dropped 5 g on it yesterday. I'll throw you a couple crisp hundys bushwack. Thx.
    You're looking to get absolutely wreked if you keep that behavior up. DYOFR. You are the poster child of FOMO.

I'm up 40g in BTC in the last couple months. I just skimmed a couple grand back into BTC from loop ring just now. It's a flyer that's paying off handsomely. Will see w the GameStop news but I'm willing to hold a couple grand to see if it pops to 4/5$. I wouldn't call that getting rekt

I'm up 40g in BTC in the last couple months. I just skimmed a couple grand back into BTC from loop ring just now. It's a flyer that's paying off handsomely. Will see w the GameStop news but I'm willing to hold a couple grand to see if it pops to 4/5$. I wouldn't call that getting rekt
    It's not your gains I'm warning you about, it's your losses.

yeah I closed out my day trade position at 2.40 and just bought back in at 2.06.

but I am holding a ton of it since .38 I am not slide trading my initial buy in. Just HODLING that chunk.

You owe me nothing bro. Just dont sell to at least after the GME/LRC partnership is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    It's not your gains I'm warning you about, it's your losses.
    Losses?? Unpossible!!

I hear you. I don't take random flyers often, worth toggling a few grand into it to see what's up. All rolling back into BTC.

keep your eyes on the prize y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX1GIhOhkAE

Whatever happened to pure gravity btw? Too busy out cutting gondi cables?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Losses?? Unpossible!!
    Yup. If anything makes me get uneasy it's when everything moons simultaneously. Well except for DWAC and PTON which both melted spectacularly

Whatever happened to pure gravity btw? Too busy out cutting gondi cables?
    Please let's not encourage the batshit crazy to come back.

I won’t insult anyone’s intelligence by saying caveat emptor - despite this picture being seen as shit coin shilling by the self appointed arbitrator of what’s allowed to be posted here.

i laughed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Loopring and GME partnership leaked and LRC is up 25 percent already today. Probably not done either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^Log off and go kick yourself in the nuts please.

I have kicked my nuts sky high.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LRC.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	392115

I still do not think this is done yet. I had sell price of 10 dollar but I may just wait. Remember I am clearly an idiot.

^ i put another 2 g in today at 2.20 or so. jesus. fkna man. the is an accelerated btc and or eth earning machine for me. i'll slide most of it in when it makes sense and hold 1000 lrc for the long term.

cant thank you enough, glad i took the ride!!

ADA is the most volatile stable coin ever.

It's been sleepy for quite a while. Wtf just triggered this?

Mind you, even ETC went up. When Classic goes up you know thing's are getting frothy

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    It's been sleepy for quite a while. Wtf just triggered this?

Mind you, even ETC went up. When Classic goes up you know thing's are getting frothy
    The upcoming Dex. It's about time Cardano got some utility.

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Also I have seen the ability to instantly move money from coinbase to coinbase pro and use it for trading. There can still be a hold for withdrawals. I'm no expert on that matter - I experimented with it a couple of years ago and didn't like it.
    Keep a stack on CB/CBP that's worth at least 150% or 200% of your average buy, and they'll let you withdraw new purchases after a few minutes (such as USDC to Metamask for Uniswap). Consider it collateral for ACH transfers that haven't been fully processed yet.

its my go to safe slide trade when I see nothing else to do in bear markets.