Page 459 of 640 FirstFirst ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 15990
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    How do they clamp down on something they do not understand? That’s why they suck. No one leaves a top tier hedge fund to go work for the stupid govt.

It took an options trader, , to figure out Madoff and he access to nothing.

Another thing. The way they are spinning this dumb broads comments about “simple math”, etc, is really funny. Most arbs are simple math and technical analysis is something you’re fired for at a real firm trading a genuine Arb. Why set up offices all over the to make excuses for the little tart, but I just can’t stand even dumber people make stupid comments.
    yeah, nothing compares to the brilliance of all these top tier investors that got scammed by stupid kids playing League of Legends. Everyone else is obviously dumber than these super smart investors, and the problem is brains… not information

just the dumbest shit

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    yeah, nothing compares to the brilliance of all these top tier investors that got scammed by stupid kids playing League of Legends. Everyone else is obviously dumber than these super smart investors, and the problem is brains… not information

just the dumbest shit

In my experience, there are very, very few traders who truly gifted, Vs being in the right place at the right time. I was the later. But I’ve met some of those dudes and none of them need outside money. Arbs have limited liquidity, it’s not scalable, or the edge would disappear. These guys got into this simple Arb early, but then the big boys came.

Anyone who asks for your money, is probably just gonna gamble with it. Our mothers would probably do just as well.

Sounded like alot of Fun a few yrs ago. I can see how they made alot do dough.

Mr Wonderful is now Mr Rekt

Ok, I just lost all respect for Mr wonderful.

Even if SBF had no access to funds and accounts Mr Wonderdul would let him trade for him because he does not understand crypto like SBF?

If he’s that smart, he’d easily find a way to cheat you. Especially in crypto.

Ever hear of someone trading with themselves? Yep, you take a shitty position for your fund and you use a numbered acct of your own to take the other side.

It’s also a great way to transfer unrealized gains offshore.

Pm me for more tax advice.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    Nothing at all suspicious about that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

houses of cards... or blocks
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this-is-fine.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	435750

Queue the stories of people losing private keys and getting their shit stolen as they abandon exchanges and start fucking with wallets.

Name:  oops-tumble.gif
Views: 405
Size:  454.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Name:  oops-tumble.gif
Views: 405
Size:  454.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post

Not a lawyer, and this is all is new to me. I had some screw around money that I was trading on Blockfi. Do I need to file a "claim" for the positions in my account? Logic would state that they already have the information, you know, based on my account balances, but I don't want to overly assume.

Quote Originally Posted by joeshek View Post
    Not a lawyer, and this is all is new to me. I had some screw around money that I was trading on Blockfi. Do I need to file a "claim" for the positions in my account? Logic would state that they already have the information, you know, based on my account balances, but I don't want to overly assume.
    Altasnob can dumb it down for you. He's an expert.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by joeshek View Post
    Name:  mgid_arc_imageassetref_shared.southpark.us.jpeg
Views: 369
Size:  63.4 KB

Despite your circle jerk, Bitcoin keeps getting more and more widely distributed and is churning out blocks every ten minutes on average.

https://decrypt.co/115724/shrimp-cra...d-ftx-collapse

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Speaking of circlejerk remember when the BTC assclowns assured everyone that Coinbase mentioning you might be an unsecured creditor in the case of a bankruptcy filing was FUD?

They corrected that I believe

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    Name:  mgid_arc_imageassetref_shared.southpark.us.jpeg
Views: 369
Size:  63.4 KB
    Yup. But I want my check for 7.83 in ten years. On principle if nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Despite your circle jerk, Bitcoin keeps getting more and more widely distributed and is churning out blocks every ten minutes on average.

Love it, a clic here ^^ results in..

Application Error

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Name:	8DFA2177-E92D-4D41-81BA-DFF19F1658F5.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	333.8 KB 
ID:	435836

ok, makes sense…

Name:	B9EB1D30-8586-4E0C-849F-189A81E9086D.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	326.2 KB 
ID:	435837

Uh-huh…. Suggest following CZ’s original advice and staying the hell away from Binance.

TLDR - Retail investors are buying while whales are selling.

I’d actually been thinking this was the case watching the price fluctuate, like whales are selling just enough to not spook the “shrimp and crabs”. I thought this was a really bad sign. You think this is a sign of future price increases?

I cAnt believe the lack of coverage on this fraud. Where are the charges?

This is as bad, if not worse than Madoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I cAnt believe the lack of coverage on this fraud. Where are the charges?

This is as bad, if not worse than Madoff.
    If I am betting FTX will be much worse than Madoff, Madoff victims received 74% of their investments returned. I don't think there is a chance in hell FTX creditors get anywhere close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    If I am betting FTX will be much worse than Madoff, Madoff victims received 74% of their investments returned. I don't think there is a chance in hell FTX creditors get anywhere close to that.
    Madoff was more shocking because the dude was "respectable" and had been the president of a public trading platform. For people that think crypto has been a fraud the whole time there is nothing surprising about seeing FTX unravel. If "victims" get 50% of their "assets" back and those assets just enable money laundering and other crime, are they really victims? Also, unlike Madoff there has been no spillover to real assets AFAICT, the damage is completely in the fraud markets. Maybe someone who reads the tea leaves or drinks the kool-aid can tell me why I am wrong, but who am I supposed to feel bad for, Tom Brady?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Is this "churning of blocks" having any positive effect in the real economy? Are these blocks being used to finance projects with a value add in the real world?