Page 384 of 650 FirstFirst ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 16227
    I'm not selling. Hoping it goes a bit lower to continue to pick up cheap BTC.

Anything that doesn’t fit the dogma is FUD and can be hand waved away and dismissed without expending a single ATP of energy doing any sort of reflection.

Reflection is for quitters. True success comes from true faith. There can be zero doubt. Doubt causes cracks and that cannot be tolerated - the house of cards might crumble.

Congrats crypto on making the big time. This totally not a scam industry of bullshit spends more on lobbying in DC than defense (staledildos bad guns) or big pharma (staledildus bad pills). I’m sure this advertising heavy addictive worthless trash is good

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    I'm not selling. Hoping it goes a bit lower to continue to pick up cheap BTC.
    With the many anointed experts saying in April and May that BTC is likely to hit 100k within a year or ‘soon’, was selling at 30k’ish even a possible consideration for you? Apologies if you’ve already said you generally harness the short swings only.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

I have a core position I won't sell. I understand it goes up and down so try to buy low/sell high type of thing.

It's already.been remarkably successful, some or the calls for 100/200k seemed crazy high. Although hitting mid 60's twice last year, 100 seems like the target for the next run

We may chop around for quite a while.

It's been quite the journey, but I'm out of the hole on chainlink. Looking forward to staking.

Also I turned off all my mining rigs. Let the chinese hydro have it for a while.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Summertime! What are you going to do after the merge?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

And the livin is easy...

Not sure about after the merge. Current candidates are FIRO, RVN, and ETC but I don't care to hold any of those so I will probably sell my hashes direct for BTC.

I might buy some ETH after the merge. Gotta see if there is a sell the news event.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Regarding the obscene TX power grid consumption by cyrptominers and my speculation that TX might regulate (tax) it, 29% electricity surcharge for cryptominering ops in Chelan County WA and "nearby Douglas County has stopped allowing new Bitcoin miners to set up operations there because they already consume 25% of the county's available energy. "

How One Paper Just Blew Up Bitcoin's Claim To Anonymity

Douchebag Do Kwan court ordered to comply with subpoenas from SEC re Terraform/TerraUSD
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Just bought at 27,305. Might be heading for a retest of 25k, we'll see. I don't think there's a bull left anywhere, haaha.
    Henry David Thoreau

Question for traders/timers: can you comment on the possibility that BTC is Russia's most accessible reserve currency? Meaning, if they're selling and propping up the ruble it seems like if the ruble falters that would be a buying sign for you (aka they ran low/out and the selling stops).

Obviously the impact of that would depend on how much BTC Russia has/had. Any speculation as to how much that is?

Above my pay grade. PsyOps would be if US cia or state dept set Russia up for the final fall using btc, wouldn't that be interesting?
    Henry David Thoreau

Probably goes lower, but I just bought some more BTC.

This stETH/Celsius thing is the new timebomb du jour.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Probably goes lower, but I just bought some more BTC.

Could be another 20% down to match two bear markets of the past decade..according to Bobby Ong.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    NBD they just making sure you baggies HODL whether you want to or not now, while they dump the trash before you can.

Celsius rekt

https://twitter.com/CelsiusNetwork/s...7YZjcdKng&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Woaa, $25k.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Above my pay grade. PsyOps would be if US cia or state dept set Russia up for the final fall using btc, wouldn't that be interesting?
    The inverse of the buying plan being: sell while Russia is selling, drive down their income and force them to sell more, whether for a better buying opportunity or to better enforce sanctions (or to front run those). Entirely speculative, obviously. But the Russian government does try to track crypto and reported 12% of the world markets at one point and $130B in private hands 6 weeks ago. Seems like it could be relevant, at least as the present state(s) vs. crypto use case.

Why would anyone keep money in a stable coin at this point? Speculate in crypto, sure, but assuming safety?

Binance announces plans to delist $USDT Tether, and advises users to close all positions.

I posted my entry points weeks ago. We are getting close to what I feel is max pain. But I kinda like the moonboy pain. So, I might start puttering in below 23k. ETH is getting there faster which is to be expected. I sure as shit ain't buying at 27.

What’s the next catalyst to move higher? There has to be a fundamental case.

Duh, have you looked at the dollar, or the stock market? Where does money flow in a risk off position? Not in crypto. It's a long crawl out of mass inflation, billions being sent on someone else's war, gas prices. I can go on. Mark my word, btc will hit 20k in one year, but I cannot call bottoms accurately, nor can anyone. There is way more downside than that right now way before it can try to come up. The moon is not a planet. Uranus isn't even anymore. Plan accordingly. Cash is king.

And to answer the stable coin question: USDC is the only quasi legit one. The thing I've learned over the years is that you cannot back a stable coin with a volatile asset. And even that is extremely relative to other "stable" currencies. The math doesn't work out.

But what do I know? According to dumbfree, we are just a bunch of child ass rapists.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 06-12-2022 at 11:28 PM.

That doesn’t answer what the next catalyst higher is.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    That doesn’t answer what the next catalyst higher is.
    Quite honestly, I think it is the fall of Russia and the mass influx to NATO. It's going to be a few years though.

I see a major global change towards peacekeeping the likes that we haven't seen since the end of WW2. I remember touring the UN in NYC as a middle schooler and grasping the gravity of that collaboration on a global scale and being mind blown and inspired about this planets peoples' ability to avert the travesty of the expression of the depths of horror that humans are capable of.

I honestly believe that there is a global political confluence of intelligent connected nations realizing that everyone strives and grows during periods of communal honesty and cooperation, despite your GDP.

I am a deep pessimist at heart, but I actually believe there is a new generation that is not going to just support war crime trials and be like, WTF, stomp that shit. The network effects of peace are way more powerful than putting up with China, NK, and Russia's bullshit bullying. We can nuke them off the map, but the high road always wins in the long run, and I really believe we are at a turning point in global politics. The younger generation will not stand for it, and my opinions are irrelevant. I get that, but I really have faith in an entire different crew to take over and I think, ney believe, that they prefer the smooth fast equivalency of a shrinking global outlook of connectivity, that is the word, over war, death, blood, battle, starvation, disease, and poverty.

I really do believe that this is the last big domino to fall, connected to a very long path, that will take the global economy to a hudge dimension.

And BTC will be written as a nascent precursor. It takes decades to pack the court. Long game.

If you told me in 1990 that weed would be legal and abortions illegal I would beg you for your drugs.

But look at where we are. Fucking mindblowing.