Page 234 of 641 FirstFirst ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 16009
    Probably nothing.

https://twitter.com/NYDIG_BTC/status...39352541093893

Let's take a trip down memory lane to review when Ross told us this was going to happen. IMO, this is still the best BTC bull case vid ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoobUKNttmw

doge up 2000% in the last year

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    doge up 2000% in the last year
    wHy Do YOu oNlY pOsT abOuT thE PriCE?

I'm not a toxic maxi, but I sure respect those guys. As we breach 50k, I can't help but laugh a little at Elon's attempt to disrupt the space. I like Elon's disruptive behaviors on principal, but he put his toe in some hot water there. (Or cold?) Anyway, LFG!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    I'm not a toxic maxi, but I sure respect those guys. As we breach 50k, I can't help but laugh a little at Elon's attempt to disrupt the space. I like Elon's disruptive behaviors on principal, but he put his toe in some hot water there. (Or cold?) Anyway, LFG!
    https://twitter.com/gregzaj1/status/1445140581269790723

Well, at least somebody's getting laid
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA5J1XqVUAgFh02.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	590.6 KB 
ID:	387956
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    wHy Do YOu oNlY pOsT abOuT thE PriCE?
    Who said “you only post about the price”?

Provide a quote if you can.

Ironic.

We could put up a chart of BTC price and use it as a perfect chart of your post volume. You fell real silent when the price dropped.

Vibes that you have to keep whining about how puregravity hurt you even though he’s not in here anymore.

And to save you from the reply you’re already formulating in your head: I hold BTC.
    Who said “you only post about the price”?

Provide a quote if you can.
    LOL WUT? Is this your idea of a troll? You had your panties all in a bunch for days over this.

Oh man. This is sad. I live rent free in your head.

I said you only post about the price *when it goes up*.

I never said *you only post about the price*

Go back to grade school if you’re struggling with the difference.

#bitcoinholder
    #dogecoinwinner

FKNA Wario

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    To be honest, like most people in the crytpo space, I'm pretty dumbfounded by the behavior. I don't know how you buy 1.5 billion dollars worth of something and then change your position a few months later based upon one of the most well-known bear cases. Will be interesting to hear more details in the coming days. Elon's tweet, and its timing while stonks were getting rekt, especially Tesla, was very very odd.

I still believe there is potential for BTC to facilitate green energy adoption, but admittedly, this is a surprise and a formidable headwind. However there are many people still deeply involved and invested in such a scenario.

Many people have been speculating that the ETH crowd would go all in on the BTC bad for planet narrative after ETH's switch to proof of stake. This seems all but certain now.

Today's BTC crash came at a very bad time TA wise. There have been many calls for 42k during the last few weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if price heads that direction, especially if stonks keep selling off. Hodling for now.

On a related note, one of my biggest moon bags had its biggest announcement ever yesterday. With Peter Thiel as one of its biggest investors, B1 announced the launch of a new cutting edge exchange. If could be what Robinhood promotes itself as, but isn't. Peculiarly Peter and Elon are both part of the PayPal Mafia. And Elon's statement today mentioned exploring greener cryptos. EOS has by far one of the greenest footprints via its delegated proof of stake consensus algorithm. B1 is also heavily invested in BTC mining with renewables.

https://block.one/news/launch-of-bullish-global/

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Oh man. This is sad. I live rent free in your head.

I said you only post about the price *when it goes up*.

I never said *you only post about the price*

Go back to grade school if you’re struggling with the difference.

#bitcoinholder
    #dogecoinwinner
    Maybe go back to page 166 where I had multiple posts right when Elon rugged us. I post when price goes up. I post when price goes down.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...nto-it/page166

Or maybe go back to page 95 when I was posting during the 2018 bear market capitulation dump while people were dunking on me for telling them to buy BTC at $3500 then. Feels pretty good to go back and see my post saying that there was going to be a 6-12 month accumulation period while skaredshtles's thought he was being cute telling me that I was giving great advice. Turns out buying as much BTC as I could during that time was the best financial decision of my life.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...into-it/page95

JFC…

Repost:

You were quiet all summer when the price was down. Fine. Whatever.

Price goes up and you start posting again. Fine. Whatever. I get it. It’s exciting. Price is up.

What is embarrassing is to watch you use that price jump to take shots saying “oh look! Bears are quiet now LoLoL”

——

This is all a repost^

Why are we rehashing this?

Because I posted a comment about doge. That wasn’t even directed at you or your bullshit hypocrisy.

But you’re on a hair trigger for victimhood and since your boogeyman puregravity is gone and your complaints about how he hurt you lose steam the longer he is absent you, in desperation, take my doge post as a personal affront.

Stop cunting up what could be a valuable thread with your fantasy martyrdom and the double standard for your behavior vs BTC skeptics - it’s childish and it overshadows any positive contributions you may have brought in here.

Vibes as this all slowly sinks in. Or doesn’t. I no longer care.

Probably gonna go sideways for 6-12 months. You still have time to accumulate bruh.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    GREAT advice!

JFC…

Repost:

You were quiet all summer when the price was down. Fine. Whatever.

Price goes up and you start posting again. Fine. Whatever. I get it. It’s exciting. Price is up.

What is embarrassing is to watch you use that price jump to take shots saying “oh look! Bears are quiet now LoLoL”

——

This is all a repost^

Why are we rehashing this?

Because I posted a comment about doge. That wasn’t even directed at you or your bullshit hypocrisy.

But you’re on a hair trigger for victimhood and since your boogeyman puregravity is gone and your complaints about how he hurt you lose steam the longer he is absent you, in desperation, take my doge post as a personal affront.

Stop cunting up what could be a valuable thread with your fantasy martyrdom and the double standard for your behavior vs BTC skeptics - it’s childish and it overshadows any positive contributions you may have brought in here.

Vibes as this all slowly sinks in. Or doesn’t. I no longer care.
    Ok, buddy. You made blatant false accusations (for multiple pages) and I rebutted with receipts. Take a lap.

In other news, both J-POW and Gary Gensler have said on the record in the last few days that they have no intention to ban crypto. Is that an ETF approval
    I smell?

Ok, buddy. You made blatant false accusations (for multiple pages) and I rebutted with receipts. Take a lap.
    You live in a fantasy world where you are a persecuted freedom fighter. Who am I to deprive you of that? Carry on.

LOOK AT THAT
    Henry David Thoreau

LOOK AT THAT
    https://twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/sta...t0st95r9g&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Well if you're just talking about traders here, many will feel like they missed the btc surge and can catch the wave that will come from profit taking on btc and rolling into alts. I plan to do that later this year, rolling into eth, assuming the eth/btc ratio becomes favorable. That worked really well for me last year.

I have a dream though. I hope that after the next 4 year cycle I don't need to worry about swings anymore. I would like to just sit on my great big bag and spend as needed and not have anything to worry about. Some of these old timers are in so low, like under $1000, they don't even care.
    Henry David Thoreau

But yeah, right now btc is king and all these alt fools be getting a hard education.

The rush for exits on nfts might also be amusing.
    Henry David Thoreau

You live in a fantasy world where you are a persecuted freedom fighter. Who am I to deprive you of that? Carry on.
    What world are all the haters who were laughing at me when I said to buy BTC at $3500 living in? How about the Boomers and Gen Xers who do nothing but live off of home equity while they block affordable housing for Millennials and Zoomers?

Well if you're just talking about traders here, many will feel like they missed the btc surge and can catch the wave that will come from profit taking on btc and rolling into alts. I plan to do that later this year, rolling into eth, assuming the eth/btc ratio becomes favorable. That worked really well for me last year.

I have a dream though. I hope that after the next 4 year cycle I don't need to worry about swings anymore. I would like to just sit on my great big bag and spend as needed and not have anything to worry about. Some of these old timers are in so low, like under $1000, they don't even care.
    Good luck to you. For the record, I'm about 2/3 BTC and 1/3 alts. Will likely go heavier on alts the next few months if trends look favorable.

I hope for a similar outcome as you. I do think it's quite possible we see lengthening cycles with less volatility like Willy Woo and others are suggesting.

Yeah concur on volatility decreasing, that will be nice if I'm not swing trading - makes it more comfortable to spend to fiat at any time.

Question is whether returns and cycle length are also changing, ala Ben Cowen. That will be interesting. I subscribe to PlanB stfx which says 288k value, independent of time. I'm just waiting for that.
    Henry David Thoreau

I'm not disparaging you (or makersTM) for holding speculative alts, btw. Good luck.
    Henry David Thoreau

Yeah concur on volatility decreasing, that will be nice if I'm not swing trading - makes it more comfortable to spend to fiat at any time.

Question is whether returns and cycle length are also changing, ala Ben Cowen. That will be interesting. I subscribe to PlanB stfx which says 288k value, independent of time. I'm just waiting for that.
    PlanB about to look like a genius.

I'm not disparaging you (or makersTM) for holding speculative alts, btw. Good luck.
    No offense taken. You're nice. : ) Good luck to you and your ETH and LINK bags.

Hahhaa, I see you remember my speculative linkies. It really feels to me like a blue chip whose time should come. But! I just heard something scary this morning, some mention that link might be a target for gensler. I wish I had some solid info on that matter.
    Henry David Thoreau

Probably nothing.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business...edge-than-gold

https://charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-vs-gold/

JPMorgan analysts have shared that they believe an increased appetite from institutional investors has been fueling the Bitcoin rally.
    "Institutional investors appear to be returning to bitcoin perhaps seeing it as a better inflation hedge than gold," JPMorgan said.
    Money is flowing out of gold and into bitcoin, according to the big bank.
    Bitcoin drove past a $1 trillion market capitalization yesterday as the dollar price for 1 BTC surged past $55,000. According to a Markets Insider report, U.S. big bank JPMorgan said in a note today that a range of factors may be fueling the rally, including institutional investor appetite, assurances that the U.S. won't ban BTC, and the recent rise of the Lightning Network.

"The re-emergence of inflation concerns among investors has renewed interest in the usage of bitcoin as an inflation hedge," JPMorgan said. "Institutional investors appear to be returning to bitcoin perhaps seeing it as a better inflation hedge than gold."

The big bank added that the prior trend of institutional money flowing out of gold and into bitcoin has reemerged in recent weeks, per the report. The validation of bitcoin as a better store of value than gold among big investors has encouraged an increased flow of money into BTC.

In addition to institutional players favoring BTC over gold for the store of value use case, JPMorgan shared two other factors that might have been driving the bitcoin price.

Recent comments by the U.S. Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell have also encouraged investors to jump in on BTC. Powell said there is no intention to ban bitcoin in the country, indicating that the U.S. won't be following China's steps.

"The recent rise of the Lightning Network and 2nd layer payments solutions helped by El Salvador's bitcoin adoption" have also helped grow confidence in the Bitcoin network and its ability to scale, JPMorgan said.

While it might seem strange to highlight JPMorgan's take given Bitcoin is often marketed as rebellion against a crooked financial system, according to the latest research the bluster is mostly narrative or Kayfabe.

In fact, crypto speculators show no differences from the general population in their level of concern about the financial system: "investors in cryptocurrencies show no more concern about the security of cash or commercial banking than the rest of the population and that they tend to be educated, high-income, young and male."