Page 125 of 643 FirstFirst ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 16067
    Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    But you quoted me about 95% of the time. So I'm sure there is a record.
    Just read all of your old posts and you will find everything I said!
    Nice self own, dude.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

How would one go about placing 0.0001 of a bitcoin in a g-string?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

^^^ Wait. Splat deleted all the posts he had when this thread started.
    You gonna bitch and complain about that too?
    In any case, you did quote me 95% of the time.
    You really only need to read your own posts to see almost everything I've commented on here.
    I don't agree with deleting posts unless there is an extreme circumstance, like doxing. You continually getting owned for making incredibly wrong predictions is not a great use of the delete button.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I don't agree with deleting posts unless there is an extreme circumstance, like doxing. You continually getting owned for making incredibly wrong predictions is not a great use of the delete button.

LOL. You sound bitter for a guy that claims to be raking in the dough. If you're trying to imply that I'm the one on the psych couch, then you need to be correct about something, I'm a bull not a bear.

If you don't mind, I was trying to find out Lee's maths. He was saying a 50% drop is predictable. But the last 3 years showed an 85% drop for BTC and 94%+ drop for ETH. (I think those are official numbers).

Is he picking different numbers from a better chart or is there a logical basis for his hopium.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    How would one go about placing 0.0001 of a bitcoin in a g-string?
    You could go with those Bitcoin Milk Chocolate Coins that are sold on Amazon. Just slice it into very small pieces and slip it under the string. She'll be grateful because the chocolate versions of BTC are worth more than the real thing. And if it melts you can always offer to help clean up!

Name:  1j3zbvr9rgi11.png
Views: 352
Size:  628.0 KB
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

You could go with those Bitcoin Milk Chocolate Coins that are sold on Amazon. Just slice it into very small pieces and slip it under the string. She'll be grateful because the chocolate versions of BTC are worth more than the real thing. And if it melts you can always offer to help clean up!

Name:  1j3zbvr9rgi11.png
Views: 352
Size:  628.0 KB
    I guess you've never heard the phrase "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    I guess you've never heard the phrase "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
    I guess you have never heard that women love chocolate.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    BTC 100k before end of 2021. This run will go up to about 55k with the correction back into the 30s then we will get back into the ship and blast up past 60k and onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    BTC 100k before end of 2021. This run will go up to about 55k with the correction back into the 30s then we will get back into the ship and blast up past 60k and onwards.
    Just found this thread, interesting, I’ve been buying a little bit of bitcoin at a time since 2016, I’ve been buying 25 dollars a week worth plus some larger purchases at random on Coinbase, currently “own” 0.573763212 “coins” with a cost basis around 5k. I’m just gonna keep doing that until I get to 1 Bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ireallyliketoski View Post
    Just found this thread, interesting, I’ve been buying a little bit of bitcoin at a time since 2016, I’ve been buying 25 dollars a week worth plus some larger purchases at random on Coinbase, currently “own” 0.573763212 “coins” with a cost basis around 5k. I’m just gonna keep doing that until I get to 1 Bitcoin.
    Possibly better odds than buying lottery tickets every week. [shrug]

BTC down ~18% in the last 24 hours. That's what I like in my future currency, wild ass swings and bubbles.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Possibly better odds than buying lottery tickets every week. [shrug]

BTC down ~18% in the last 24 hours. That's what I like in my future currency, wild ass swings and bubbles.
    And it's way more fun than buying lottery tickets, but it's not for the faint of heart.

Wait, still wondering what the actual use case exactly is.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ireallyliketoski View Post
    What do you plan to do with your 1.000 bitcoin?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

You can actually trade it for a Russian Bride.

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Amazed. It just dropped from $42,000 down to $30250 in the last 3 days. An impressive -27.9% gains in just 3 days! Looks like the first part of your prediction just came true.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    You can actually trade it for a Russian Bride.

FYI - they upped the price of Russian Brides this morning by nearly 30%. Unless you pay in Vodka. Same price for vodka.

^So it's not going to zero anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    ^So it's not going to zero anymore?
    There will always be a market for Russian brides.

However many are in a shit ton.

Guess we'll see what happens...

You seem to be missing one giant circle starting about October 2017 and lasting until the 2nd all-time-low in 3 years in March 2020. I guess it wouldn't look good if the entire chart was circles. So I understand your leaving that out.

You seem to be missing one giant circle starting about October 2017 and lasting until the 2nd all-time-low in 3 years in March 2020. I guess it wouldn't look good if the entire chart was circles. So I understand your leaving that out.
    Do you consciously try to come up with dumber posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    What do you plan to do with your 1.000 bitcoin?
    Probably buy some new skis.

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

WWMD? Two tries for $236 million. Two words...password manager.

https://apple.news/AOlYWQcDWQpO9HVw22fbUXw

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    WWMD? Two tries for $236 million. Two words...password manager.

https://apple.news/AOlYWQcDWQpO9HVw22fbUXw
    I somehow input the pin to a Ledger wallet incorrectly 3 times and got locked out......then I must have written down my recovery words incorrectly because those wouldn't work. I went into a damn near meltdown.

I had some internet crypto nerd work some math magic and figure out which of my recovery words was incorrect. The dude fucking saved me. I tipped him 3 ETH.

Shit scares me still. I think my next wallet I will have the recovery words laser etched on a steel plate and then bury the plate somewhere in the mountains with a couple copies of the location also hidden in different places. Something crazy like that.

Covid is fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Covid is fake news
    So Trump was lying to you when he said he had Covid? That must make you feel bad.