Page 123 of 643 FirstFirst ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 16067
    Damn, Bitcoin is sure taking a weird route to going to zero!

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    Damn, Bitcoin is sure taking a weird route to going to zero!
    No doubt.

The haters got reeeaaaallllly quiet in here.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    No doubt.

The haters got reeeaaaallllly quiet in here.

Scott Galloway predicted 100K by end of 2021. Pending regulatory risk that seems doable

30k! LFG!

FWIW, 100k seems low. Guggenheim, Citibank, etc. calling for 300k+.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    My buddy who is a professional crypto analyst by trade and was into BTC at $30..........FUCKING BUY EVERY BIT YOU CAN AND HOLD. 30k is just the start folks.

Thought these would have been posted here by now, maybe i missed them. Exceptional analysis from one of the best macro minds out there-

https://www.lynalden.com/invest-in-bitcoin/

https://www.lynalden.com/misconceptions-about-bitcoin/

Omg bitcoin is so overrated

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield View Post
    Thought these would have been posted here by now, maybe i missed them. Exceptional analysis from one of the best macro minds out there-

https://www.lynalden.com/invest-in-bitcoin/

https://www.lynalden.com/misconceptions-about-bitcoin/
    Oh yeah, she's good. Follow her on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    My buddy who is a professional crypto analyst by trade and was into BTC at $30..........FUCKING BUY EVERY BIT YOU CAN AND HOLD. 30k is just the start folks.
    My preeeeccccciiiiioooouuuussssss.

Good to see you in here again. You had some great posts during the last bull run. Hopefully people are smart enough to follow your advice this time around.

My preeeeccccciiiiioooouuuussssss.

Good to see you in here again. You had some great posts during the last bull run. Hopefully people are smart enough to follow your advice this time around.

Let me know when to get out WhiteRoom.

Is everyone dumping their stimulus into crypto? WTF!

Is everyone dumping their stimulus into crypto? WTF!
    There’s nowhere to go with excess funds, and account balances are at all time highs. Weird times. Be interesting to see what happens to BTC when liquidity dries up.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    There’s nowhere to go with excess funds, and account balances are at all time highs. Weird times. Be interesting to see what happens to BTC when liquidity dries up.
    If history is a judge it always crashes right about now. Is this time going to be different?

If history is a judge it always crashes right about now. Is this time going to be different?
    Probably it'll retrace but the last few times it was 30 to 50%. Call it 60% and it retraces to 13k. I'm a BTC latecomer in at 16k. Many others are lower and won't be fazed

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    This thread getting frothy has seemed like a pretty reliable sell signal. Better question: when to get in?

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    You could probably pull some profits for sure any time during this run. There will be minor corrections as always. The play has always been and always will be HODL.

I've sold more BTC than I ever care to admit publicly. I was (still am) pretty broke after leaving "corporate" life. I took profits to move to a cool place, eat, ski, etc. If I kept all my BTC I would be well past 10x right now and into some SERIOUS gains.

So, take small profits now or HODL for the long game.

'bout 20 years ago... when buddy told me to load up at 50¢ per... i remember laughing at him.

I bought a little bit for the first time the other day so I recommend you guys bail, it's going through the floor any minute now.

wow. Checking back in here. Sold my GBTC a long ways back and more or less broke even on all that nonsense, but had a pittance in a nicehash wallet when I was lazily mining. From what I remember, it's apparently now worth two pittances.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Probably it'll retrace but the last few times it was 30 to 50%. Call it 60% and it retraces to 13k. I'm a BTC latecomer in at 16k. Many others are lower and won't be fazed
    I've been in for a little bit and expecting a retrace just seeing what others think.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    This thread getting frothy has seemed like a pretty reliable sell signal. Better question: when to get in?
    Lol, that's probably true! When to get in, who the fuck knows. If you go to coinmarketcap.com there's 7 years worth of data there. As LeeLau has said it has always retraced back in the past. Does that mean it'll do it now is the biggest question. Thing is if you buy in now, the value of your buy in might change in the short term but I'm guessing it will go up in the mong term.

Getting out Bitcoin is like getting out of a car.

The best time is when it has stopped, but as Bitcoin is a perpetual motion machine and it is going Mach Schnell most of the time ( in different directions) = Bail out when still accelerating.

With my Nostradamian talents, I predict Bitcoin will run aground around April-May: Government(s) have had enough of the slightly amusing social experiment turned into a Runaway Train.

Ha! There you have it. Will follow with interest how things unfold.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Whoo baby! Almost took profits on some ETH yesterday that I picked up for about $400. Glad I didn't, LOL.

Feels like ETH is about to mega pump before CME futures go live on February 8th. Interestingly, CME BTC futures launch in 2017 was pretty much the exact top. But there are a lot more ways now to short both BTC and ETH than in 2017. Think ETH still has a ton of room to run here though, especially with the ETH 2.0 launch. Alt season is going to be fun!

In other news, BTC in Beast Mode. Going to be really fun to find out who is behind the massive Coinbase buys this weekend that took over 1B worth of BTC off exchange.

Last edited by stalefish3169; 01-03-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Whoo baby! Almost took profits on some ETH yesterday that I picked up for about $400. Glad I didn't, LOL.

Feels like ETH is about to mega pump before CME futures go live on February 8th. Interestingly, CME BTC futures launch in 2017 was pretty much the exact top. But there are a lot more ways now to short both BTC and ETH than in 2017. Think ETH still has a ton of room to run here though, especially with the ETH 2.0 launch. Alt season is going to be fun!

In other news, BTC in Beast Mode. Going to be really fun to find out who is behind the massive Coinbase buys this weekend that took over 1B worth of BTC off exchange.

Rode some eth from mid 100s to the 500s and sold earlier this year. Missed the pump to 700 and figured I had missed out on the eth rally...FML.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Rode some eth from mid 100s to the 500s and sold earlier this year. Missed the pump to 700 and figured I had missed out on the eth rally...FML.
    Not sure a ~3.5x is quite FML territory haha, but I feel for ya man. FWIW, most of the analysts I follow suggest this bull market is going to continue well into 2021. Think the next alt season is going to rip some faces off. Last year's summer of DeFi was a bananas mini-bubble with 10x trades everywhere.

Not sure a ~3.5x is quite FML territory haha, but I feel for ya man. FWIW, most of the analysts I follow suggest this bull market is going to continue well into 2021. Think the next alt season is going to rip some faces off. Last year's summer of DeFi was a bananas mini-bubble with 10x trades everywhere.

Stalefish, out of curiosity; have you personally mined BTC, ETH or other coins? How was the experience?
    I mean regarding the setups, calculations, competition etc? I about know that the option has sailed long ago, but the phenomena is interesting.
    Like the global culture atm, infra shifting to cheap electricity venues and more lax regulation.
    Other interesting tangent is the "economy" of the process, any discussion about that amongst the enthusiasts?
    With this I don't merely point to the ethics but to the potential legislative blowback (Greens, other industry etc).

The floggings will continue until morale improves.