WTB: Praxis Yeti 182 or similar

I've been skiing my noodly 88 underfoot Atomics and getting real sick of them. Is anyone looking to sell a set of Yetis or something else in the lightish 180cm mid 90s range. I don't need skins and would be putting a set of Dynafit Verticals on them for a bsl of 306. Anyone holding?

Blizzard Kabookie. 180 cm. Nearly new. Used a few days. Very minty. Binding freedom inserts for plums (same as verts minus the 5th toe hole) for 314 bsl on the line. They adjust to my 307 bsl boots as well, so 306 should probably work with the dynafits in these holes. I was asking $325 shipped to the lower 48 in another thread. Pm me if interested.

I'm going to hold out for the Yetis for a while. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

they're on sale right now on the praxis site. pm me for a further 15% off code/referral. i'll have a pair of those one day soon as well for my spring touring ski. perfect numbers, rocker and tail

Forgot to add that I'm currently unemployed and a cheapass. Which incidently is how I ended up with the shitty Atomics. I could likely go about 250-300 bucks.