FS: Shimano SLX M675 Disc Brake Set (F&R) with Metal Ice-Tech Pads, NEW in boxes

Front and rear sets, brand-new in Shimano retail boxes. (1000mm front, 1700mm rear hose.) These are NOT take-off parts with shortened hoses that some discount shops are selling. Metal sintered Ice-Tech pads - yes the cool finned ones. Includes the little plastic vise hose clamps and compression fittings to make it easy to shorten the hoses, in fact if you do it right (remove the pads and extend the pistons, so the calipers have extra fluid in them prior to cutting the hose) you don't even have to bled the lines afterwards. Rotors not included. Backcountry currently has them on sale for $115 per end, which is exactly what I paid.

$200 shipped in lower 48 states. Bitchin' brakes for the money, I have a set of the exact same brakes on my other bike.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: Also includes FREE brand-new threaded XT pad pins which make the SLX 99% the same as XT, just without chrome levers covers and bite adjustment that you'd never use anyway.

(I also have new Shimano 8" rotor adapters, inquire if you need 'em. Also have a bunch of different size Hayes rotors, which fit Shimano calipers just fine.)
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 02-12-2014 at 11:41 PM.