Alagna airbag canister rental

Anyone know of a place in or near Alagna (or on the way to Alagna from Milan) to rent a Mammut/Snowpulse canister? Heading there next week and need canisters for my wife and I.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A2thaK View Post
    Anyone know of a place in or near Alagna (or on the way to Alagna from Milan) to rent a Mammut/Snowpulse canister? Heading there next week and need canisters for my wife and I.

Thanks
    Have never heard anyone renting or refilling snowpulse cartridges in alagna or gressoney. Closest I have heard is 4810 shop in courmayer, which I think had something to do
    with snowpulse.

You can ask from guide alagna (guidealagna.com?) if they happen to know where to score one.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks. I've talked to Guide Alagna, since I am using their service for a few days. They know where I can rent an ABS pack, but no where I can rent the canister.

Is there a scuba or paintball shop in the area that I could bring my empty canister to get filled?

Quote Originally Posted by A2thaK View Post
    Thanks. I've talked to Guide Alagna, since I am using their service for a few days. They know where I can rent an ABS pack, but no where I can rent the canister.

Is there a scuba or paintball shop in the area that I could bring my empty canister to get filled?
    No.

I would guess Ivrea could have some shop, but I think the closest bet is milan.
    As you need to have a 3000psi compressor (and an adapter), that can be hard to find.
    And it could be tricky to get people to fill up your canister, if they have not done similar things before.
    So, basically, you could easily spend a day hunting for a refill, so think about if it is worth to travel across the pond and sacrifice
    one of your holidays for that...or just rent the ABS...

The floggings will continue until morale improves.