Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You guys, stop replying to Cunty Fossil. Eventually he'll dry up and go away.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Nice work!

(that's directed at JTrue, not whatever shitstorm appears to be brewing).

J True, you rule! I have been hit twice in Park City and it hurts. I would have responded with violence and ended up in jail with a lawsuit from the meth head. Your approach is just so much better!

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Seriously, wtf ARE you saying?
    you should ask rideit or stuckathuntermtn, they're the experts here

maybe ask "babybear" if you want the view of a 45 year old man pretending to be a college age girl

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    it's painful seeing you try to be funny by pretending that TGR is SERIOUS BUSINESS, and I think you owe the 45-year-old-man-pretending-to-be-22-yr-old-hottie-girl ("babybear") an apology for your misogynistic use of the word "cunt"

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post

maybe ask "babybear" if you want the view of a 45 year old man pretending to be a college age girl
    and I think you owe the 45-year-old-man-pretending-to-be-22-yr-old-hottie-girl ("babybear")"
    Wtf are you talking about, Moran? ....Sounds like someone's a little gun shy after getting catfished online dating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Your Mom, are those accurate enough to tell me which of my neighbors keeps letting their dog shit in my yard? If so, I'm buying something today!

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Wtf are you talking about, Moran? ....Sounds like someone's a little gun shy after getting catfished online dating.
    is that drooling fucktardia attempt at "putdown" supposed to be funny, insightful, wise, clever? holy fuck. you didn't make the gap, jib-boy. you accordioned and now your pelvis and femurs are shattered.

but you keep thinking you impressed everyone. remember, what you think is always what is.

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Hes probably going to die soon anyways.

It still amazes me that some people seem to view being an unimaginative cunty douche as an accomplishment. Its really easy to do. No one is impressed with him. Hes about as special as a dingleberry on a donkey.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

leroy, as the leader of unimaginative vaginal lavage devices yourself, I think you should know what true dullard douchebaggery is.

on the topic of being impressive? thanks for spilling your honest guts on why you post here. the big Q becomes, why do you always fail?

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Ha, this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    It still amazes me that some people seem to view being an unimaginative cunty douche as an accomplishment. Its really easy to do. No one is impressed with him. Hes about as special as a dingleberry on a donkey.
    You have to wonder what the point is. It's not like there's any humor value or cleverness to his shit.

hah hah hah like there was a "point" to beater's beating off with "I'm doing so many enduros that YOU DO NOT COMPARE TO ME and so get lost" nonsense

it's truly an insult to have a bunch of spoiled trusties whose humor is that of drunken fratboys to say, "I don't see the humor in your posts." if I was trying to be drunken fratboy funny, you'd all be sending me

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++VIBES+++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

beater, you keep working that Joe Earnest vibe. 'cuz TGR SprockRock is like, y'know, sorta, um, like, ...Harvard, 'n' shit.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Kudos again to jtrue!
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post

it's painful seeing you try to be funny by pretending that TGR is SERIOUS BUSINESS, and I think you owe the 45-year-old-man-pretending-to-be-22-yr-old-hottie-girl ("babybear") an apology for your misogynistic use of the word "cunt"
    hahahahahahaha....baby bear's a blast irl, you might quit digging that hole any deeper...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    hahahahahahaha....baby bear's a blast irl, you might quit digging that hole any deeper...
    hahahahahahahah the irl matters only for TGR's Lena Dunham and not for anyone else hahahahahahahahahah

thanks for writing the punchlines for me, shitbird

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    Kudos again to jtrue!
    X2. Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Your Mom, are those accurate enough to tell me which of my neighbors keeps letting their dog shit in my yard? If so, I'm buying something today!
    Yeah, they're pretty clear. I have a knock off EasyN branded pan and tilt low resolution that I use in the garage, and a couple of "HD" Foscam pan and tilt units that are outside. Here's a screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foscam.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	149311

Nice work Jtrue! Glad to see some people still look out for others and take action these days
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Hugh Conway Guest
    so what's with open garages? do you need to be told to zip too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hey man you can't point out the obvious...just gotta give props like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    Here's a screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foscam.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	149311
    Shouldn't you be building a kicker with all that snow in your front yard?

Awesome JTrue!! Need moar like ya!

You other guys need to douche real bad.
    watch out for snakes

Yes.

In my cases both times I got in the middle of a project, needed space inthe garage, backed the cars out without cleaning off the seats, and awoke to broken windows and missing stuff the following morning. A few seconds of lazyness, and bam they got me.

If I were a cop, these are the sort of things I would hope to target. In Park City, it isn't the priority. Speeding seems to be job one. I've seen four sheriff's in my neighborhood in a decade. Twice responding to my smash and grabs. The other two times I made a point to stop and thank them for being there! (making sure people slowed down for the school zone)

But yeah, my wifes thoughts closely resembled yours.

Of course this goes without saying, you need to pay attention, not sure of the circumstance with the neighbor/victim here. I do however know that in the previously mentioned instance involving the OP's house, the roommate was working in the (attached) garage, went inside for ten minutes without closing the door and bammo, he was relieved of his DH bike. Easy mistake to make but they won't make it again.

spook Guest
    yeah i never leave anything unlocked anywhere.

You can't even leave it open for seconds. My brother was working on his bike, went in to grab a glass of water, walked out and some random dude was in the garage. My brother chased him down the street and around the corner but he had another vehicle waiting for him. Same exact situation that jtrue busted. We are now pretty paranoid about leaving the garage open at all. I've also gotten into the habit of locking all bikes and 2 wheel toys together with a long cable making it harder for the opportunistic thefts to quickly grab something and roll away on it.