Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Let's hope you don't look like him when you get old.
    no shit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1*vIR0jCB2wPf3wXBRxIX-8g.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	206185

A guy I know walked into a bar in his hometown that he'd left some 30 or so years prior. As soon as he walked in everybody's like "hey, what's up Bob?!" acting like they know they guy, only, he's not Bob at all. His half brother, whom he'd never known about, Bob, was a regular at the place.

My wife and I joke-argue about how Kevin Sumlin, or is it Mike Tomlin, is really the same guy and able to coach a college team and a pro team at the same time. "Oh, no, that's Mike TOMlin, see, my name's SUMlin... two totally different guys, don't worry. I mean, if I was Kevin Sumlin why would I be wearing this Steelers hat?" Usually ends up with someone saying something along the lines of, you're just racist, you'd prolly say the same about Bernie Mac or that guy from 'House.'
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I get razzed about looking like DJ just about every time I golf with someone I don't know.

I also look a lot like Brooks Orpik.

I walked into Dicks Last Resort in San Diego years back and immediately had a bunch of the staff coming over and laughing. Our waiter comes over and guy looks just like me. We had a good time busting each other's balls the whole time...mom never loved you...all that good stuff.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797