Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Fuck u 123
    Dude chill its the padded room. -AKPM

This is my party. Leave if you gonna hate

I'm not the one hating.

Kid needs to learn God is a Hockey fan.

Smith is the MVP? I disagree, but am happy they didn't give it to anyone on the Offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I'm not the one hating.

Kid needs to learn God is a Hockey fan.
    rog hearts puck tootold me so.
    b

I love watching Peyton Manning fail. I've tried to not enjoy it too much, but I can't deny it.

God, imagine if we had to listen to Peyton right now?

THANK YOU SEAHAWKS!!!

Well, time to rip a tube or two of fine NorCal homegrown, redolent of the Pine forests it was grown in, and watch Robot Chicken before going to sleep and then back to work for the 1st time in 10 days. Good Night.

redolent of the pines, you say?

sounds intriguing. enjoy.

mvp smith is a good guy.
    go hawks 2015
    b

Gotta love Pete's enthusiasm. I've always dug his ra-ra style. Good for him.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Remember when he was the young guy? Man. Now I think they said he's the second-oldest coach in the league? Fuck we're getting old.

Hugh Conway Guest
    damn, banging grad students must be the fountain of youth because he don't look that old.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Fuck we're getting old.
    State of mind, man. I mean, look what it has done for him. No way that's phony. Yes Hugh that works too. Just saying.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    The defenses that Denver has faced this season:

Total defense
    Balt: 12th
    NYG: 11th
    Oak: 22nd
    Phil: 29th
    Dal: 32nd
    Jax: 27th
    Indy: 20th
    Wash: 18th
    SD: 23rd
    KC: 24th
    NE: 26th
    Tenn: 14th
    Hou: 7th

Denver’s defense ranked 19th

This Hawks defense is considered the be in the top 5 defenses of all time.. The Broncos will have not seen anything even remotely resembling the Hawks defense this year.. They have three quality starting CBs, including a shutdown in Sherman.. They have made the best 2 TEs in the game (Graham, Davis) all but disappear in 5 games.. They will not have to play much zone because Manning is a zero threat to run.. which also frees up a LB which had to spy Kaepernick.. and gives their multiple pass rushers a statue to go after.. The Hawks D has given up these rushing stats to RBs in the last 9 games: 31 yrds to SF, 108 yrd to NO, 11 yrds to StL, 139 yrds to AZ (on 43 carries), 25 yrds to NYG, 132 yds to SF (including the 51 yarder of Gore's on that last drive), 44 yds to NO, 132 yds to Min (half that in garbage time), 49 yds to Atl..

The Hawks offense has gone up against the #2, #4 (twice), #5 (three times), #6 (twice), #7, #8 defenses this yr... that's over half their games played against top 10 (top 8) defenses!

Manning has run that Bronco O to near perfection... they have a boatload of weapons.. It is gonna be a whale of a game.. Will have to see how weather affects it.. It's gonna make for the most watched SB of all time..

I have no idea who will win but I do know that the Sea-Hawks will absolutely but up for the challenge!!

Oh.. and Percy Harvin will be a full go.. that the Broncos will have to account for that the 9ers in this last game had the luxury of not having to do...
    FKNA!!

I didn't know who would win when I made that post.. but I did put a 1/2 g on Seattle +3 on Fri
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Well, my earliest NFL memories were of the Broncos getting curb-stomped in big games so it feels like memory fucking lane at the moment.
    Any rate, full credit to the Seahawks. I doubt Denver would have won had they played their best game, but pretty brutal performance for the big stage.
    Hope Hawks and fans enjoy it--they were the best this year; congrats.

strahan has learned so much from kelly r.
    b

Craziest thing happened after the game. I live in a quiet suburb of Seattle. I walked outside to let the the dogs out 10 minutes after the game and could hear the whole neighborhood screaming in their houses and out plus fireworks . It sounded like the end of a war or something. I can't imagine what it is like in Pioneer square tonight.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

civil still

Much respect to Peyton - he's the real deal, but the best team won tonight.

Go Hawks!

Russell Wilson can continue to be underrated as far as I'm concerned. He had a great game tonight, did exactly what he needed to do to ensure his team won. Accurate passes on the run, good to see a return to form, and only his sophomore year.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Wish I could witness the fire hoses in Seattle.

Quiet in az (shocker! I know). I thought about putting some skittles and a sympathy note on my bronco neighbor's porch but he was congenial while walking his chihuahua outside after the game so I didn't. Still processing the fact that my home town has finally won something (other than titles of "most educated city" or "best town for single Asians with dogs").

Nobody, and I mean NO. BODY, can deny the fact that we just witnessed an old fashioned woodshed beatdown. So f the haters.

On to baseball... Shit.......

MetLife Stadium is Manning Kryptonite. Unfortunately for the Giants, Eli plays 8 games a year there.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    Much respect to Peyton - he's the real deal, but the best team won tonight.

Go Hawks!

Russell Wilson can continue to be underrated as far as I'm concerned. He had a great game tonight, did exactly what he needed to do to ensure his team won. Accurate passes on the run, good to see a return to form, and only his sophomore year.
    QWT, hope Peyton gets his next year. Old ponies got told some old tricks by some New Schoolers tonight. NFC defense and run game still works know matter how hard they try to change it.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Julius Thomas a "nightmare matchup" for the hawks. Eric Decker a "nightmare matchup" for the hawks.

Demarius Thomas DID go off though. Would be a great line if only for the scoreboard...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	149889

I knew denver would lose but..... I think someone in the denver org. Is very wealthy today.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy