WTB AT/Tech sole blocks for dynafit titan/zzeus, size 26/27

Anyone got some tech sole blocks for titan/zzeus? I think 26/27 are the same size.
    "Unfortunately, Meadows mgmt/marketing found out about the PR stash and published it on their trail map."

It took me quite a while to find a set last year. I ended up going to every shop in Bozeman and Big Sky.
    Post it up if you find a hookup for multiple sets. These boots are awesome, but the soles wear out pretty quick in the Headwaters.
    Originally Posted by nickwm21
    "hitting rocks ain't normal use in their eyes..."

one more try
    "Unfortunately, Meadows mgmt/marketing found out about the PR stash and published it on their trail map."

bump, anything?

Anyone? I like these boots.

I've got some with shells attached for cheap, here: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...6-26-5-cheeeap

I bought an extra set when I bought my boots and just got around to installing em cause I figured this would be there last season. Still have the old pair, there a bit beat up from walking around on rocks but still work. Can post pics if your the least bit interested, free but you would have to pay for shipping.

Perfect. PM coming in a bit