WTB: Your STH WTR 16 Binders

I know somebody's holdn a fresh pair that their not gonna use...its OK we all hoard around here.
    I've got some new to me boards coming with nothing to mount em with. I realize SAC has had some great prices, I just can't make it happen~ either working or chasing twin 9 month olds around the house. I live in Nor Cal and can pick up in Tahoe or Bay if that's better for you.

Thanks
    "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"- Mark Twain

www.entisys.com

look at PSA SAC thread... someone was unloading one with 115mm brakes. He would send back anyway... you might still have it!

i'm pretty sure I already bought the ones that he (Pruitt) was going to return (I did buy his). oldschool1080 had some new atomic sth2 16 I was looking at a few weeks ago. he still has them.

enzo3366 has one for trade, maybe he will sell

I'll sell mine for what i paid for them. Brakes are 130. Pm me if interested.

Thanks guys. coski is right I hit up pruitt earlier. I appreciate the leads

More snow please
    "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"- Mark Twain

www.entisys.com

pm'd found a pair of FKS so mine are now for sale.

OK I should have specified desired brake size- 115 please. I guess I'm ol school with the skinny 118 UF ski...

www.entisys.com

I am all set I no longer needs the binders~ Enzo and I made it happen. Now Pray for Snow

www.entisys.com

Anybody still have some with 130mm brakes?

That is very specifically what I have. I doubt you can PM me, though. Respond here if you're interested. An email account would be good. (yourname) AT (gmail) DOT com format is a good idea.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?