Simms Headwaters Large Sling Pack?

Anyone out there get their hands on one of these yet? I've been a vest guy for a while and usually bring along a backpack as well to hold essentials like beer and my DSLR. Been thinking about switching to the larger sling as more of a hybrid system that allows me to carry all my shit in one pack. Was going to pull the trigger on the Orvis guide pack but just recently saw this offering from simms. Any specific pros to the simms pack compared to the orvis that i wouldn't know by just reading the product descriptions?

I use the fishpond because of being waterproof. Hated the way the Orvis wears on me. The Simms is uber comfortable and functional, would own one if I didn't want something more waterproof.

thanks snapt, comfy and functional is what im looking for. Seems like they still need to work out a few kinks for the next version of the orvis pack.

it's probably a personal preference type thing but I really like how the orvis sling fits, it's very comfortable and holds tons of crap.. it was a big improvement on the patagona atom sling that it replaced.