WTB Yakima load bars.

Looking for yakima load bars for my shitty car. Thanks.

Shipping on these typically outweighs the value. Local craigslist etc....is you best bet. What length, do you have feet etc....If nothing else free bump.
    Driving to Targhee

^ what he said. I've got bars, towers with locks, a fairing and a couple of mtb bike trays in the basement gathering dust. happy to pass them along for shipping plus a little beer money, but you can prolly do better locally.

Thanks guys. Yup, Ive got control towers, landing pads, locks and a ski box. All either free or super cheap, and yet still worth about a third of the cost of my shitty car. Just looking for bars. Shipping to 59917 where I will pickup in my shit box. I don't mind paying for shipping. Just can't find anything around here that's cheap and that I don't have to drive a 'country mile' to get to. Prices on EGay are retarded.

Check Amazon and look at the used offers (or search Amazon Warehouse Deals). I recently picked up some 58" bars for ~$55 shipped. I'm assuming if they're for a car you can probably go with the 48's?

Bump for some bars.

What length?
    Driving to Targhee