Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 98

Thread: Air Jordan Drop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Air Jordan Drop

    Hey, I put up my Air Jordan, Whistler, BC drop on Indi.com, skip to 26 seconds in to enjoy:

    http://indi.com/s/f5ADC0974

    Feel free to vote for the video on my page on Indi.com, but mainly just enjoy me jumping off air Jordan

    Matt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,480
    Nobody cares how hardcore you are. Post some pics of your GF/Wifes tits and we might vote.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,046
    Feel free to fuck the fuck off Matt.

    Spam, asking for help no matter how gnarly is still fucking spam dickface.

    Here... post it to my facebook for tons of likes.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    313
    Ha, first post!!!

    BTW, I did not enjoy it!
    believe me its real.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,481
    Nice. indi.com sucks though.
    Terje was right.

    "We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chamonix of the 70's
    Posts
    104
    I did enjoy the drop and I was feeling free to vote but then they shackled me with a sign in so I said fuuuuuuuck that big brother shit. I mean imagine that, a company so desperate for personal information that they would use an innocent contest to extract this ever so vital data, what has the world come to?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    voting in seattle
    Posts
    3,991
    Wimp's entrance anyway. Everyone who posts here would have taken the bigger first stage option because we are are way more rad than you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    your sister kelly is getting thick.
    b
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,537
    that was disrespectful to Michael Jordan and the entire Chicago Bulls current roster.

    your turns were suspect.

    you aint shit Matt CLarkson -- nice fkn handle POSER
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by chatton18 View Post
    Nobody cares how hardcore you are. Post some pics of your GF/Wifes tits and we might vote.
    Will see what she says...

    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Feel free to fuck the fuck off Matt.

    Spam, asking for help no matter how gnarly is still fucking spam dickface.

    Here... post it to my facebook for tons of likes.
    I'm ginger, Fuck Off Island will BURN ME.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPoop View Post
    Ha, first post!!!

    BTW, I did not enjoy it!
    Will try harder.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Nice. indi.com sucks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Loc View Post
    I did enjoy the drop and I was feeling free to vote but then they shackled me with a sign in so I said fuuuuuuuck that big brother shit. I mean imagine that, a company so desperate for personal information that they would use an innocent contest to extract this ever so vital data, what has the world come to?
    Apologies about Indi.com and for making you end up there. Thought I'd try and have a go at their competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Wimp's entrance anyway. Everyone who posts here would have taken the bigger first stage option because we are are way more rad than you.
    Currently growing bigger testicles for the bigger huck in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    that was disrespectful to Michael Jordan and the entire Chicago Bulls current roster.

    your turns were suspect.

    you aint shit Matt CLarkson -- nice fkn handle POSER
    True, it's pretty hard to turn when you're shitting yourself. Better blame both my parents and my bad imagination for my TGR handle...

    All, in, all, sorry for spamming your forums.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,537
    are you trying to get paid or something?

    arent you rich enough already? MJ disrespecting capitalist pig
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    6,172
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    that was disrespectful to Michael Jordan and the entire Chicago Bulls current roster.

    your turns were suspect.

    you aint shit Matt CLarkson -- nice fkn handle POSER
    The name of the air has nothing to do with the esteemed basketball player.

    It's named after Jordan Williams a ski coach in Whistler that was the first to hit it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,537
    pretty sure it wouldn't be called air jordan if not for #23

    either way, great intel

    i saw some dude hit it in person. pretty exciting.

    Whistler Bowl has the hardest most bulletproof moguls ive ever skied. WOW
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    450
    These days I'm only impressed by a synchronized backflip off the double and frontflip off the top. See what this world has come too. Step up your game Matt.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    utar
    Posts
    2,749
    Wait, what have I missed? Why it this Matt tool getting flamed so hard?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,537
    hes some ginger chump with one post, some spam BS... that video looks like CG anyways
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Vancouver
    Posts
    6,172
    Quote Originally Posted by TeCeBe View Post
    These days I'm only impressed by a synchronized backflip off the double and frontflip off the top. See what this world has come too. Step up your game Matt.
    Or Dave airing over top of the whole thing.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Clarkson View Post
    I'm ginger, Fuck Off Island will BURN ME.
    Not sure whether I like this^^^ line, or the Air Jordan line better. In any event, nice work.

    Although your first post was unrepentant spam, keep it up. Welcome to the big skis, small dicks club.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    utar
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Welcome to the big skis, small dicks club.
    I thought we were the American Dental Association? WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    River City
    Posts
    2,407
    Shoulda done some shit in the stunt ditch. It's plays better to the general populace. Especially w/ the olympics coming up...

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calgary/Golden
    Posts
    5,525
    Didn't somebody jump over Air Jordan last year? Not OFF it, but OVER it?
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

    Kaz is my co-pilot

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,046
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Wait, what have I missed? Why it this Matt tool getting flamed so hard?!!
    First post spammers have always been run through the ringer. It's a rite of passage. Those that can hack it stick around. Then there are those that cry, stamp their feet and go to NSers to hang with the other schoolboys. From his replies, he looks like one that can roll with the punches and not be a whiny little girl.

    Better question is why do you give a fuck how anyone talks to someone else not you? Are you applying to Big Brothers Big Sisters or something?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The best neighborhood in hades
    Posts
    4,657
    You guys can't hurt someone with no soul. They're just jealous because that's more than they have done this year. I'm they, btw. For future reference, it's cooler to not do it in front of a lift, but clearly you're looking for fan boys, so have at it.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Skiing?? funny, you always struck me as that type of online asshole.
    Offline too. But thanks for noticing!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,537
    Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    You guys can't hurt someone with no soul. They're just jealous because that's more than they have done this year. I'm they, btw. For future reference, it's cooler to not do it in front of a lift, but clearly you're looking for fan boys, so have at it.

    WOW, how misguided are you. Stuntin in the lifts purview is what skiing is all about. fkn dummy
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •