Adult Hockey In the Bay Area?

Any of you Bay Area folks play hockey or know someone that does?

Im looking to get in on an adult league for the spring/summer...

above link is legit, played there for a bit. also check out the leagues in Oakland, some very good players/teams playing there.

http://www.oaklandice.com/hockey/AdultHockeyLeague.asp

I played in the Yerba Buena Monday night league for a couple years before work and fatherhood took their tolls on my recreational activities. Pretty good league, hard to get a spot- I was on an alternates list for a year before a roster spot opened up- so it really helps to know someone (I got in through a college teammate). Not real social as rink management is not cool with post game beers and there aren't many (any) decent bars nearby. The guy who runs shit there is Carlos, Carlosv@skatebowl.com I believe, drop him a line and see if there's any availability.

People like that Oakland rink better than YB, and the Oakland pickup schedule is better than YBs. Maybe go skate there and let people know you're looking for a spot.

There's a rink in Foster City that my buddies used to play for, they also had some practices/games in Cupertino at that shitty little rink by the ichiban/benihana place - can't remember the name of the league though...

here ya go:

http://www.icecenter.net/cupertino/adult.html

http://www.playpha.com/winter/index.html
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Googled it for you:

Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Don't forget the foil.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Thanks for the tips, I signed up for the free agent deal so we will see what happens there.

In the meantime Ill see what I can do to get a foot in the door.

Tough news re: beer in the locker room. Ive been looking forward to adult hockey since I was an impressionable high schooler for that exact reason.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    Tough news re: beer in the locker room. Ive been looking forward to adult hockey since I was an impressionable high schooler for that exact reason.
    Oh, locker room beers still happen, just not nearly to the degree I've enjoyed elsewhere. We wheeled a pony keg onto the bench at Culver City on Wives and Girlfriends night and nobody said shit, for example.