Thumbs up Mcwop is back for real....

After a long hiatus dealing with all the crap life throws at you, like two parents with dementia at the same time, I am ready to get back on the slopes.

Wondering how many maggots I once chilled with still post here, and are Marker binding still hated.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

Welcome back.

Sorry about your parents. I went through the same with my mother.

Does Marker still make bindings?
    I ski because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.

"This deep snow makes my skis stupid!"

Quote Originally Posted by ole2planker View Post
    Welcome back.

Sorry about your parents. I went through the same with my mother.

Does Marker still make bindings?
    Dad is gone, mom is not good but stable in nursing home. Next step is storm chase a trip out west.

howdy!!!!!!

Welcome back! We skied together at Snowbasin and Alta/Bird during a mini-Summit in 03/04 I believe. Think I was in 8th or 9th grade at the time. I was wondering where you had been. Get on out to Utah for a trip, I've got beers, a spare room (not really a bedroom, but it works) and a pretty prime location.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Welcome back! We skied together at Snowbasin and Alta/Bird during a mini-Summit in 03/04 I believe. Think I was in 8th or 9th grade at the time. I was wondering where you had been. Get on out to Utah for a trip, I've got beers, a spare room (not really a bedroom, but it works) and a pretty prime location.
    Cool, may take you up on it at some point. Trying to get my sea legs in shape.

Some of the old(er) guard are posting in tippsters lcc thread and it sounds like there may be a gathering in the offing...
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

Damn dude I was wondering about you not long ago, not sure what brought it up, something about B'more I think. Shitty about the rents but maybe take it as a sign that life's fleeting and now's the time to get after it. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Damn dude I was wondering about you not long ago, not sure what brought it up, something about B'more I think. Shitty about the rents but maybe take it as a sign that life's fleeting and now's the time to get after it. Welcome back.
    Well, I always do shot because life is short to save it all up for a future date. The parents were the tip of the iceberg. I had 2 years of absolute hell. Everything that could go wrong did. But, I am back bitches!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TGR Forums