FS or FT: Voile Mojo Splitboard 171 w/skins and hardware. $250

Voile Mojo Splitboard 171 w/climbing skins and hardware. This board is several years old. I used it for two seasons and it has probably 50 tours on it. It's a traditional camber board with no rocker. Good for a bigger guy I am 6'3" and 200lbs and it was perfect for me. Does great in the powder and really well on firm too. Bases and edges in great shape, topsheet has some scratches and chips which are normal for older voiles with the cap construction. Skins are in good shape and cut to fit. Board comes with burton mission bindings that are on the slider plates and will work with any regular snowboard boot. Touring pivot and climbing lifter are on Voile lifter plates to give better edging while touring on this big of a board. Also have another set of slider plates and a set of voile plate binders for hard boots. I will throw in a fresh hot wax for you if you'd like. In Salt Lake county and can deliver. You pay shipping to anywhere else. Will to trade for fly fishing/tying gear or ....

Feel free to price police me on this if you think my price is outta line. Click the KSL.com classifieds link for pics... Thanks!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...243572&cat=193

And its sold.... that was quick

Sent from my MB886 using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?