Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stall
    I still think that you should change your name. Unless you're actually a troll.
    You make it sound like you have recommended this to me before - have you? Should I come up with something really cool, like, say, Karl Stall420? Would I be rad then, Karl?

Some was gotten at Alpine today.

Wuhair--don't count on Silverado tomorrow. They bombed it today with the intent to open it, got several big slides and apparently had an "eerie" feeling about it. So, not today, and tomorrow the storm will be pounding ass so hard that Silverado will be the last of patrol's concerns. Maybe late Wednesday--I'd guess towards noon.

Quote Originally Posted by huckasoreass
    But the snow... Oh, man. The smoothness and the speed...You could have read a book as you straightlined 800' vert at 50-60 mph off the Light Towers.
    So dependable, so fast, no worries about hanging on at any speed or hooking up (at least on Spatulas). Don't get me wrong--of course I love pow, but damn. Perfect windbuff is insane. Some just don't get it, perhaps because they never get it.

I'll be hiking the wind lip on Blackcomb Glacier as early as possible tomorrow morning. Hoping for a bit of the same.

Kirkwood was windbuffy yesterday too, except it was bluebird and there were some knee-deep shots in the trees and on Thunder. Backside opening was a 300-person liftline, so I bailed and got first tracks down the fat part of Vista

Coverage is amazing right now. Little Jim's isn't a huck anymore, Upper Cham is a freeway, Waterfall is gone, and you can make hop turns in Once is Enough.

Good to see you out again, splat.