Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rog'smom View Post
    Bullshit!!! Yur talking out your cunt again. there aint no troller at the bird gunna let some rookie LeASt coast jong like you out the gate when its closed.

Elaborate, prove me wrong.
    oooh mommy a bit jelly I see!

I know people that know people and those people grant access thru "closed" gates for certain "research". bonars to birthdays was a stock option.

rog

White pine gate? wtf? just skin up from the parking area?

was plannin on skiing alta or touring (if the snowpack heals) jan 27,28 but for the upgrade bird ticket I'll play to ski with some friendly mags.

PM sent
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    White pine gate? wtf? just skin up from the parking area?
    Yeah, did that the first time up. Kinda far compared to chairs. I also don't go skinning up snowmobile roads generally.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    Yeah, did that the first time up. Kinda far compared to chairs. I also don't go skinning up snowmobile roads generally.
    tis a bit of a monotonous slog and a meh exit even with the high right drop, high right drop........ and man can it be colder'n a sonofawhore out of that parking lot for some damn reason!

hi SheRa

rog

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    In addition to thrunting virtually Wasatch thread on the board, rog again is talking shit out of his ass.

White pine gate out of snowbird is rarely open - fact. I would never "plan" on it being open.

Don't believe the hype.
    Now this is applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Now this is applicable.
    keep on tellin yerself that. hope it makes you feel real good. like a man

rog

Heh - those who've skied with me know very well that my sea-level oxygenated aging fat ass can barely keep up, much less do so with "style." If that bothers you then I'll just see you on the Tram deck when you're done killing it. I've got nothing to prove.

See you kooks in a couple weeks.

There are NO snowmobiles EVER on the WP trail if that's what you mean EVER. Bottom line, WP from the bird sucks. The WP access from the bird is HARDLY EVER open EVER.

Rawwwja, the won season wasangeles wonder, your so full O shit, you know no one.
    RAWG =

whatevs ma troll. believe what you wish. it aint what but who. in my case I got both and you ain't got shit.

the "trail" up WP could very easily be compared to or thought of as a snomo trail.

the rog

yea whatever Rawwwwja, won season wasangeles wonder boy.

I've lived at the bottom & been a pass holder in the LCC since '87. ive forgotten mo then you wish u knew. U aint got shit, cept shit cuming out ya mouth. you knows it ands so does everyone else. keeps on keepin on feeding sHErRA ur nonsense.
    RAWG =

I've lived at the bottom & been a pass holder in the LCC since '87.
    wow, so core. guess that means yer a real local, eh?

rog

kinda reads that way.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    kinda reads that way.
    b
    reads more like the pot bellied 60 yo transplant has spent a pathetic amount of his adult life waiting in liftlines. yay.

rog

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    There are NO snowmobiles EVER on the WP trail if that's what you mean EVER. Bottom line, WP from the bird sucks. The WP access from the bird is HARDLY EVER open EVER.

Rawwwja, the won season wasangeles wonder, your so full O shit, you know no one.
    actually it was two seasons and the quaterlappin bobble brah and roj were tight
    like them gay ass squiggles
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

And this is what's wrong with this place. Summary: person offers up lodging to random maggots, maggots get all excited to ski with each other (many have never met), asinine circle jerk breaks out rehashing some idiotic so called friction. Here's some advise, bring the funny. Otherwise jokes on you losers, alias or not.

Looks like a road to me.

nice shot!^^^^^^

rog

Right on, FG. Generous offer by Tippster followed by lame family feud...

And you'd think Rog would know where his Mom lived?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Heh - those who've skied with me know very well that my sea-level oxygenated aging fat ass can barely keep up, much less do so with "style." If that bothers you then I'll just see you on the Tram deck when you're done killing it. I've got nothing to prove.
    Sig worthy
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by wra View Post
    Looks like a road to me.

That's not a road that's somethin that could be compared to or thought of a snomo trail.

And defiantly somethin that could be thought of or compared to Rawwwwja talking out his cunt as usual.
    RAWG =

It's most def an old road, they are up almost every off shooter canyon up LCC/BCC. Not a snomo road but old mining road.
    Last edited by tuco; 01-08-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    And this is what's wrong with this place. Summary: person offers up lodging to random maggots, maggots get all excited to ski with each other (many have never met), asinine circle jerk breaks out rehashing some idiotic so called friction. Here's some advise, bring the funny. Otherwise jokes on you losers, alias or not.
    Concur.

Wasn't saying that WP is snowmobile territory. Rather that I don't generally go skinning to lift or snowmobile accessible terrain. Just doesn't make sense to me. Haha I do love skinning up to where a heli is coming though, great satisfaction in that, esp if I got the line first.

BTW, I've been out that gate a number of times but this conversation reminded me that you have to check first - not open continuously.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Haha I do love skinning up to where a heli is coming though, great satisfaction in that, esp if I got the line first.
    Careful about racing the heli to first tracks.

They got bombs!

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Right on, FG.
    Concur.
    Right? Can't we get back to the days when we all sat around drinking chamomile tea making erudite jokes about the latest follies on Downton Abbey?

fuck ya!!!!!!!

I am booked! Rolling in on 1/26 and leaving on 1/30. Staying at the Inn. If my brother does not join I may have an extra bed for anyone willing to pick a little of the room tab up.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch