Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Woot snowbird mini!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater View Post
    This happens and I am there as well....
    Bring your bathing suit and jammies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vets View Post
    I may be the answer. I'll be staying at/skiing Snowbird for four days and leaving on the 21st. Over the past few years it starts snowing on the day I'm flying out of Utah. If the pattern continues you'll be set.
    Ah fuck, Stev. Missed you by 3 days???

Just tomake it clear for everyone - I fly out at noon on Friday the 31st. Unfortunately I can not stay for the weekend. The wife and I will see the SoliSunday crew (err... needs a new name) on the 26th, but can't have any freeloaders ( ) until monday the 27th.

All this talk about the bird - I'll def be skiing alta.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Would be psyched for the impromptu mini. Good call, Tipp.

i can offer some overflow parking at the slaagheap!!! also, bird pass holders have 3 days at alta!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Why not both?
    I guess I'm just fixated. I know exactly what I like to ski at Alta and in exactly which order on a powder day. High speed powder. Seems like all the powder days I've had at the bird I end up in moguls.

Don't the lift tickets also cost less?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

bklyn is online now who guards the guardians?
    They do but I can spot you a ticket if you decide to come down the road.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Will Blurred be there?

That's not very friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    They do but I can spot you a ticket if you decide to come down the road.
    Ok, cool, thanks.

My favorite thing to do with bird access is to ski white pine. If anybody is up for that...
    Last edited by SheRa; 01-05-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    Henry David Thoreau

Ok, cool, thanks.

My favorite thing to do with bird access is to ski white pine. If anybody is up for that...

Can pretty much guarantee WP will not be open. Check back in April.

You'll be better off skiing that flat mountain they call Alta.
    RAWG =

^^^^^^^don't pay pay ma no mind. WP is ALWAYS open.

the rog

I think I've seen the gate closed before. Patrol saying they need visibility for rescue or something like that. If a heli can't fly then the gate is closed? Hmmm, do I also remember signing out to leave the area there?

I'm also always up for climbing flagstaff at first light (across the road) for a lap before chairs and I would even do the hike up superior but that takes a REALLLY early start and I won't do it with more than boottop of fresh.
    Last edited by SheRa; 01-05-2014 at 11:35 AM.
    Henry David Thoreau

Casa Tippster is full. A colleague of mine decided he wanted to come (good dude, not the strongest skier - I will babysit) and I need to keep the third bed open in case my bro makes it over from Tahoe. Should there still be no snow there (he teaches at Alpine Meadows -- no snow = no work) he's gonna haul ass over to LCC.

Can't wait to see you fools.

Oh yes I want to ski with Dippster the kook of DC , the lord king of all shitty skiers who have slopeside condos . Oh Dippster has a condo and money wow ! It sure as shit aint buying any skill or style no matter how many Gordy camps you attend . Because all the high post Maggots including Blurred aint got shit for style that's just the facts . you can research it all you want but Maggots aint got no style !

No style , because style aint learned on the TGR forums . Style comes from originality and balance something Dipppsters and IceKooks and the Bennys and the Rideoffs just never learned . $$$$$$$ in your pocket does not equate style or skill . Something you never learned sons !

You get voted off the island Jong Show?
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

style. wow!!!!!! such an angry little blood clot!!!! style is personal response to life in all areas!!! top form style is pulling into town and sharing your digs with some folk you may have never met. style is having enough charisma to attract mags from across the land for a tribal pow wow!!! i will not deny that jongshow has style - the style of an under educated, under paid angry little boy. before you go choke on a broke buffalo ding try to grasp a fundamental truth about the tribe: it is not about $$$$ or style or even skill. hell it is not even about actual skiing most of the time. tribe is family and the basic bond is love!!!! so pout and take your chipped marble home!!! i for one am looking forward to meeting some og mags that color this place tribe!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rog'smom View Post
    Can pretty much guarantee WP will not be open. Check back in April.

You'll be better off skiing that flat mountain they call Alta.
    No one cares that you ski Alta.
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    ^^^^^^^don't pay pay ma no mind. WP is ALWAYS open.

the rog
    In addition to thrunting virtually Wasatch thread on the board, rog again is talking shit out of his ass.

White pine gate out of snowbird is rarely open - fact. I would never "plan" on it being open.

Don't believe the hype.

Not that i planned on crashing at your place, but myself and another NC Mag will be there January 30th-Feb 2nd. Maybe we can meet up for turn and or Super Bowl beers

I wanna go. I see Tipp and Iceman are neck and neck on posts - so not much has changed around here.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    In addition to thrunting virtually Wasatch thread on the board, rog again is talking shit out of his ass.

White pine gate out of snowbird is rarely open - fact. I would never "plan" on it being open.

Don't believe the hype.
    Not to defend Icelanticthreadcunter, but I don't think he was referring to accessing it from White Pine gate via Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Not to defend Icelanticthreadcunter, but I don't think he was referring to accessing it from White Pine gate via Snowbird
    this^^^^^.

:-*

and if you know the right folk and have yer shit together, the gates are "open" more often than you might think

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    and if you know the right folk and have yer shit together, the gates are "open" more often than you might think

rog

Bullshit!!! Yur talking out your cunt again. there aint no troller at the bird gunna let some rookie LeASt coast jong like you out the gate when its closed.

Elaborate, prove me wrong.
    RAWG =