Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I'll take some turns with you fools. I have to work afternoons and evenings so it would be in the morning, any morning - keep us posted!
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Right? Can't we get back to the days when we all sat around drinking chamomile tea making erudite jokes about the latest follies on Downton Abbey?
    Try alpine zone.

Rog

Ok, DTM just told me about this thread. So many awesome people are going to be around!
    I'd like to ski with some of you, please.

Let's get together somewhere as well. I'll plan it if you want me to.
    Where and when?
    you sketchy character, you

Damn it. I told my 8 year old and a couple of his friends I'd take them skiing the 27&28 since they are off school. Would it be wrong to tell them I can't take them so I can go hang out with you degenerates?

Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    Ok, DTM just told me about this thread. So many awesome people are going to be around!
    I'd like to ski with some of you, please.

Let's get together somewhere as well. I'll plan it if you want me to.
    Where and when?
    Yo! You better ski with us! I am back baby!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TGR Forums
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

Quote Originally Posted by Mcwop View Post
    Yo! You better ski with us! I am back baby!

Yes! I've been wondering where you've been...although I don't hangout here much at all anymore either. Maybe the padded room and bikes once in a while

Send me your # and let's be in touch for sure. I'm with Sam all day, but can leave him with friends to get in some skiing. Just need to plan ahead a bit. So excited!

Yes! I've been wondering where you've been...although I don't hangout here much at all anymore either. Maybe the padded room and bikes once in a while

Send me your # and let's be in touch for sure. I'm with Sam all day, but can leave him with friends to get in some skiing. Just need to plan ahead a bit. So excited!
    Is that a future "Sam the Man"?

Can we go over to Frozen's, get drunk and light off fireworks...ya know...just 'cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Can we go over to Frozen's, get drunk and light off fireworks...ya know...just 'cause?
    We really should.

Mcwop...he's already proving to be the FOUR year old version of DTM. I'm afraid of what he'll be like on his bike and skis in even just the next five years. My hands are full

We really should.

Mcwop...he's already proving to be the FOUR year old version of DTM. I'm afraid of what he'll be like on his bike and skis in even just the next five years. My hands are full
    So basically, Sam can ski better than me at four.

So Up an down had a schedule conflict and won't be coming.

One week bump - and one slot open. Anyone want to come play in LCC the 27th-31st you have a bed.

Buddy from Tahoe decided to find some snow in the Wasatch, so spot is taken. See you fuckers soon!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bring snow
    and/or
    whatever skis you'd like to be your rock skis when you leave
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

So you're saying the new Lhasa Fats can stay at home? Damn.

Can you join us at the Tin Roof for dinner tomorrow night? Aiming at 6ish with the Deans.

on call @ work
    call me when ya get in
    i threw your chains in the garbage
    to further entice/spite ullr
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Well, you might have thrown some chains in the garbage but they weren't mine - I moved those to L&D's place last year...

Looks like a groomer cruising kind of week. Still a beautiful day in my favorite Canyon. Hope some of you fools will come play with McWop and me starting on Monday. (My lady wants some "bonding time" until then.)

nice!!! took today off to go to the clean air rally - figure it was worth some ullr credit!!! otherwise i am at the bird everyday!! on tuesday the soli fogs are going to h h halta!!! and i may use a free pass there!!! you know my stupid look so say hi and i can tour you around!!!!

The skiing is great around here in Colorado so I'm gonna wait a little longer and hit a fat storm, hang with the GMD crowd, miss those peoples.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    hang with the GMD crowd, miss those peoples.
    Yeah, we're pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    The skiing is great around here in Colorado .
    http://www.coloradoski.com/snow-report
    marginals the new awesome there too huh
    is it still romantic dinner snuggle time?
    or should i roll up w/ hookers and blow?
    its powder not rock
    plenty of the latter a basswallies world

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    nice!!! took today off to go to the clean air rally - figure it was worth some ullr credit!!! otherwise i am at the bird everyday!! on tuesday the soli fogs are going to h h halta!!! and i may use a free pass there!!! you know my stupid look so say hi and i can tour you around!!!!
    I will be on the slopes today at the Bird. Taking my time this morning as there is no reason to rush. I will PM my cell.

days like this i ski from noon on!!!

Shuttling people to and from the Airport today. Slaag - if you're around this afternoon you want to have a beer at my place? Looking a little flat on the hill this morning, but supposedly this little front will help change the pattern for the rest of the week (possibly season.) The lady on the news last night was certainly hoping it would.

beer!!!!!! i get to the bird at 1245 - meeting mcwop on tram deck at 1315-1330!!! let me know where and when!!!!