Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I would call them the Darwin crossings. Anybody dumb enough………..

When have you worried about your arrival city? you walk off the plane and out of the airport.

There is nothing preventing them from having a dog sniffing your stuff at security in DEN. One seed and BAM. Same goes for your car. I seem to recall the zero tolerance laws in FL that caused us to scour our sailboat returning from the Bahamas. We actually watched a guy's boat get confiscated just before we left on our trip, all for one joint that had fallen and rolled under a bunk.

Tsa would just hand you over to the airport cops, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    When have you worried about your arrival city? you walk off the plane and out of the airport.
    I was referring to the highway borders, but, considering the long reach of the law these days around airports all in the interest of keeping me safe, It wouldn't surprise me to see a beagle or two sniffing around the passengers at either airport. The Feds are not very happy about this situation. The DEA is a very large, very well funded agency that will not turn it's cheek easily if provoked. There are a lot of career DC guys who don't like this at all. Make it legal, they lose their jobs.

My brother in law is a US Attorney. This summer we're hanging at a lake cabin in WI, me baked him nursing a lukewarm can beer. I say to him hey what do you hear about the legalization thing? He chuckles, really who gives a crap. We're (his office) chasing terrorists or potential ones. We'll see but given the way things are, we don't have the time/budget.

A friend of my wife's was dating a dude that trains dogs for military and use by every one. He said he hasn't trained one for drugs in years. Really isn't the concern at all. I'm sure that will change.

I know people that have flown, including myself with buds, edibles in my carry on. Put the green in half full can of Copenhagen, right through. I've been standing at the A security look over and see the DPD office to the left, thought well I guess it will get sorted quickly enough. This may all change, time will tell. All it takes is some jack ass 20something with a legalized it t-shirt to get popped with a couple zips in security.

There are a lot of career Drug Enforcement and Prison guys who don't like this at all. Make it legal, they lose their jobs.
    Fixed it for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Are the DUI laws updated accordingly? From what I understand, there isn't a great way to test your current intoxication level, i.e. if there is suspicion and you test very slightly positive from smoking two weeks ago, that can make you guilty. Truth?

Oh yeah, and edibles. Will a drug dog still pick up on them at say a traffic stop? How do they actually verify if there's pot in it?

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    Well, yeah, let's not even go near the powerful California prison guard union, or the budding private for profit prison industry.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Oh yeah, and edibles. Will a drug dog still pick up on them at say a traffic stop? How do they actually verify if there's pot in it?
    The cheeba chews are easy. Visit a candy store, buy similar shaped candies in a resealable bag, mix them in, voila.

And then play "Colorado Roulette" after that? What?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Gold, pure gold.

Jesus, I drove by one of the shops on S Broadway around 3pm and there was a ridiculous line half way down the block with multiple satellite news trucks parked in the vicinity. Looks like boom times ahead for the ganja industry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TGR Forums
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Will have to remove Nedhead sticker before driving vanagon to Utah.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    No, silly. This is all contingent on some cop not knowing what "cheeba chew" means on the label. And, of course, some kid finding your bag of candy and frying his brain.

smart kids will roam those lines with their own bags o chronic. how sweet for a lil black market entrepreneur
    just an idea
    b

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    smart kids will roam those lines with their own bags o chronic. how sweet for a lil black market entrepreneur
    just an idea
    b
    In 5points they were and no one was biting. Makes sense, kind of fun going into a legit business, showing ID, and choosing between whatever you want. The point for me was not to just obtain herb but actually buy it legitimately. Kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    In 5points they were and no one was biting. Makes sense, kind of fun going into a legit business, showing ID, and choosing between whatever you want. The point for me was not to just obtain herb but actually buy it legitimately. Kinda cool.
    Really cool.

40-60 an eighth before tax, not cool.

I heard 4 hour wait to be given voucher ticket to get in for next week…..? crazy.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Are the DUI laws updated accordingly? From what I understand, there isn't a great way to test your current intoxication level, i.e. if there is suspicion and you test very slightly positive from smoking two weeks ago, that can make you guilty. Truth?
    You cause an accident, they will pull blood and find out how much you have consumed within 24hours. Other than that, unless you are complete asshole and piss the cops off enough, I don't think you have to worry.

Mixing weed and alcohol is the thing to watch out for.
    Last edited by DasBlunt; 01-01-2014 at 11:35 PM.
    Terje was right.

This is why they will succeed, even if the black market seeks to undercut them. Enough people understand what's at stake.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How to get high and….a Weed quality alert!!!

Quality.

There are a couple of variables at play in the market that I know of, in regards to quality.

1. There are many shitty growers in Colorado, like really, lots of them. Having grown up in northern california, inside the emerald triangle, and traveled europe in the 90s, I know my weed. For every 1 great shop, there are 10 shops selling craptastic fake, moldy, old, musty weed. Buyer beware.

2.There is a lot of imported weed. The seed to sale thing is easy to say, hard to do. This can be a good thing, depending on the strains you enjoy.The imports are for the most part outdoor grows with various quality. I like outdoor/organic as some of the ultra processed hydro reminds me of the difference between MSG and real flavoring.

Getting high….or sick.

Edibles are potent, like really, really potent. Much more so than smoking/vaporizing. It is processed in the liver differently is stronger and lasts MUCH longer. Try them at your own risk.

Vaporizing flower allows you to control your dose much better, and use half the weed than combustion. The tools are not fully evolved yet, and many are just fancy smoking tools, but with a lot of practice you can vaporize like a chef making aromatherapy for swanky food.

Extracts/Oils/wax/shatter, a form of vaporization, but with the unknown heat control of tools, can be dangerous on the lungs. Combustion of oil is bad. Many "Vape" pens use the oil, and control the temp almost acceptably, but I still caution its use until the tech tools have caught up with the substances.

Please feel free to add to this, or diss it.
    Terje was right.

Like Texas.
    I can second this. I just recently got released from a texas state prison for a marijuana only offense. Had 12 oz and was on probation for possession of dmt and DOB. Judges exact words in court " it's obvious you only had a using problem with the offenses you were originally on probation for with the controlled substance, with such small amounts, but you are detrimental to our community with the amound of marijuana, and for these reasons I remand you to the custody of the texas department of corrections institutional division for a period if time not to exceed 1 year, for the marijuana charge, and continue your probation for a period of time not to exceed 3 months for the original offense. Credit is given for time served in county jail. I wish you the best Mr. ******."

Everything you wanted to know about Colorado's new laws

http://www.summitdaily.com/news/9560...colorado-ounce

once the novelty wears off folks will purchase with a price and quality point in mind.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by manson420 View Post
    I can second this. I just recently got released from a texas state prison for a marijuana only offense. Had 12 oz and was on probation for possession of dmt and DOB. Judges exact words in court " it's obvious you only had a using problem with the offenses you were originally on probation for with the controlled substance, with such small amounts, but you are detrimental to our community with the amound of marijuana, and for these reasons I remand you to the custody of the texas department of corrections institutional division for a period if time not to exceed 1 year, for the marijuana charge, and continue your probation for a period of time not to exceed 3 months for the original offense. Credit is given for time served in county jail. I wish you the best Mr. ******."
    Pretty sure you can still get into some deep shit in CO for holding 3/4 of a pound of pot, since you're only legally allowed to have an ounce or less on your person.