Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Green mile Eagle Vail. Grab a beer at vbc and a taco or two for the ride.
    This
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

There are sativa specific mints. Believe they are called awakening mints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Ok, school me on what's available re vape pens for concentrates. I have a vape already (DaVinci) which I like for vaping weed, but it's not as stealth as I'd like plus needs warm-up time. So I'd like to supplement with a pen, but don't want to spend a bunch of money. Happy to get one that uses proprietary cartridges if that's the way to go, as I'd rather not have to start juggling containers of buds, ground herb for vaping, and concentrates.

My one complaint with most of the concentrates I've tasted is just that, they don't taste like weed. But this weekend a friend had some concentrate that really did taste like weed. So that got me curious. I've seen mentions in here of cartridges and the like, but I know nothing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

There is a vape thread.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

cheeba chew hybrid is fucking BOMB
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ok, school me on what's available re vape pens for concentrates. I have a vape already (DaVinci) which I like for vaping weed, but it's not as stealth as I'd like plus needs warm-up time. So I'd like to supplement with a pen, but don't want to spend a bunch of money. Happy to get one that uses proprietary cartridges if that's the way to go, as I'd rather not have to start juggling containers of buds, ground herb for vaping, and concentrates.

My one complaint with most of the concentrates I've tasted is just that, they don't taste like weed. But this weekend a friend had some concentrate that really did taste like weed. So that got me curious. I've seen mentions in here of cartridges and the like, but I know nothing.
    I wouldn't fuck with carts. That's just me.

Big fan of this for travel and being discreet. http://www.gpen.com/collections/microg/products/original-microg

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Bump for a shop recommendation that’s close to I-25. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Cheeba Chews are the only sativa specific edibles I have found.

and CBD

Uh, Hell yeah. Where'd you come across this? I'd love to find Indica Chews.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Bump for a shop recommendation that’s close to I-25. Thanks.
    Pure @ 38th stree exit on 40th Ave in Globeville. Just north of 70. 119.00 OZ out the door mix and match (ASK, cuz there's a different price on the board and may want to call first, though I was just there yesterday). Not the hyper fire 30%+ stuff, but def. sticky icky 20% range good stuff. Stop at the Crafty Fox for some good wings and beer.

edit: actually, IIRC, they do have a few 'premium' strains but I go there for the OZ deal.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!